It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After bin Laden's death, a different kind of hunt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Freedom of information, unless we don't want to tell you. Something happened on "Bin-Ladens" compound, what exactly, we will probably never know.

The fact you believe he had a "compound" shows just how far your programming is.

You got zero evidence, yet it is somehow "plausible", and "likely" for your world view.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by NightGypsy

I no longer believe at face value what the United States government has to say about any issue whatsoever.

Trust, but verify.
-President Ronald Reagan

*And today's media is little to no help at all.

edit on 15-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: *

Edit to add: I learned something new today on ATS. It has been a good day.
From article in OP's link:

On the AP's request for the helicopter records and equipment reports, the Defense Department invoked what is known as a "Glomar response." The reference dates to the 1970s when the CIA refused to confirm or deny the existence of the Glomar Explorer, a ship the agency used in the attempted salvage of a sunken Soviet submarine.

"Glomar response" = the something new I learned today.
edit on 15-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

Was this what The Hunt For Red October was about? I recall a 60 Minutes interview with Tom Clancy during the late '80's, where he went into the US governments pursuit of Tom's "insider". He maintained that anybody could have figured it out by reading the newspaper.

Sorry to go off-topic OP, but I never figured this out and ILikeStars may know!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i think the point is that many would like to move on into a world where the pentagon, (all governments and corporations in fact), dont have "deepest, darkest secrets" or "black ops". Although if we ever get to that world i'll have to find another website to spend rainy saturdays on because ATS would become irrelevant. IMO Bin Laden gave the USA inc every excuse it needed to get into that part of the world and Osama is living it up somewhere on good payout.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

your a nutball ! and i totally agree with you. what a scam.. U.S soldier goes postal in Afghanistan is the latest BS we're being fed. Who's purpose does it serve to ramp up hostilities in afghanistan? oh yeah, thats right i forgot.... soulless freaks.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Bin Laden WAS NOT buried at sea, but flown to the U.S. for cremation at secret location, claims intelligence boss in leaked emailEmails purported to be obtained by hacker group Anonymous dispute White House version of terror leader's final resting place

Believed to be part of 2.7million emails obtained from intelligence analysis group Stratfor and shared with WikiLeaks

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, says the body was 'bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane' and 'onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland]'.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

it was missle it was a jet it was a plane it was a contrail it was missle it was a plane it was ours it was theirs it went west it went east it was a missle it was a jet it ws a plane it was up it was down...
aaahhh, yeah that is my hand...dunno how it could have possible got in your pocket..."blush"
heh heh who knew?

edit on 17-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

I thought I remembered reading that some senators/congressmen (don't laugh, I don't trust many of them either) either wanted to see, or saw pics of Bin Laden's body???

Some did.....and that is mentioned in the article I posted.

For all we know, they may have seen the same fake photo that was leaked on the Internet--except that the congressmen believed it. Or, they were lying too. "Oh, sure. We saw the body. It's all true. We made the sacrifice 'cause it's too gross for you all to see. Now settle down and go about your business...."

Everyone here who believes that their congresspeople wouldn't go along with a lie, especially if it suited their purposes, raise your right hand.... I said your right hand!
edit on 3/17/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join