It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel the disturbance in the force ??????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just for the past hour I been feeling something dark, big and massive about to happen for some reason. I can not shake this feeling the best way I can describe it is as close as to: When Yoda felt the jedi kids and other jedi being killed off in the star wars movie. There is a great huge disturbance and I can not shake the feeling like something horrible is going to happen.

Is anyone else feeling this at the moment?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have been feeling this for past little while and yes it seems as if "today" it has intensified. I feel as if something is going to happen as well. The thing is I can not tell if its either good or bad.. but it is definitely something. Who knows for sure though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Maybe "X-Class solar flare"??

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have been feeling strange since about 2 am thismorning. My Beagle alarm started going off around the same time. My Beagle/Basset is the calmest and laziest dog in the world but is extremely sensative to nature. She hates storms and ussually freaks out. Now last night the weather was beautifull but, about 2 am she ran up to me, (even came upstairs just to find me) and was panting harde and shaking. My lab also was acting a little strange. It reminds me of how they have acted with the couple of New Madrid quakes that have been felt here in the last few years. That was my first thought.

I have also felt anxious as well. I don't sleep much and last night I found it near impossible to relaz enough to sleep. It could just be my subconcious mind but since the dogs were acting strange,(which they still are) I tend to think something is up. We shall see.

I should add, we are being impacted by an m-class cme at the moment.

www.spaceweather.com...

CME IMPACT: As expected, the flank of a CME hit Earth's magetic field today, March 15th, around 1300 UT. A high-latitude geomagnetic storm might be in the offing. Stay tuned.

edit on 15/3/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Strange that I have not. I wonder if your feelings on this matter are clear, Lord Vader.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The breakers are hard at work on the beams. If the tower falls...... Oh discordia

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
CME just hit earths magnetic field today.. Comet SWAN's impact with the sun @ 1300 UT.

www.spaceweather.com...

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sorry just noticed "usmc0311's post" My bad
))

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What got me worried is the synchronization that happened between me and my dog. When I started feeling this massive disturbance my dog started crying and going berserk. He even ran up to me and started shoving me with his paws while crying. What the hell are they planing to do or whoever is up to this?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've been waiting for you, The Magician's Apprentice. We meet again at last, the circle is now complete. When I left you I was but a learner, now I am the Master!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Not strong feeling as of yet but 1 senses something. Please keep many informed

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am so glad you posted this SNF I was thinking of starting a thread myself because last night I woke up at 2 am and had the most weird feeling..as I examined my thoughts it popped into my head that something big something terrible is going to happen on March 17th..St. Patrick's Day..but of course I didn't want to get flamed or anything of that nature..I am not a person who predicts anything or pretends to..but this was odd and unusual and not something that happens to me..so I took it serious.

I wonder if whatever it is begins today?? not sure what to make of the feeling I had when I woke up at 2 but it happened..maybe it's nothing..but I'm glad your thread was here and I am not alone in my feeling..

Saint Patrick's Day is observed on March 17, the date of Patrick's death.[9] It is celebrated both in and outside of Ireland, as both a liturgical and non-liturgical holiday. In the dioceses of Ireland, it is both a solemnity and a holy day of obligation; and, outside of Ireland, it can be a celebration of Ireland itself.
en.wikipedia.org...

Coco

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If these feelings are brought up through cme's and flares happening. Then is it not possible that this bad sensation of the so called force has something to do with the sun. We all know each system has a sun that supports life and I keep hearing rumors of the sun acting as star gates. So um I might sound pretty insane here but lets say what if aliens are real and they jump through the sun into our system.

I been always in tune with the feelings of disturbances taking place, but this is a big big dark one and I do not like it. Which is why I am completely worried as to why it is so huge.

Anyway odd stuff is happening and I am wondering what in the hell is going on. The strange disturbance is still there and seems to enhance itself when I go outside. This must be some strong connection or flare.
edit on 15-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
WOW, not to dive off topic, but did anyone look at that comet gif? can actually see the comet debris / CME on the otherside!!

Comet entering sun and debris or CME leaving
edit on 15-3-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Me and all my family have felt extremely tired today. I feel quite depressed too and it started yesterday night, strangly suddenly. Then I woke up early in the morning, fell back asleep and had sleep paralysis with short dream, where I heard loud Chinease music in my head. Weird

Can´t say, that I feel something terrible to happen, but I don´t feel well and if there are others out there who feel something out of ordinary, then maybe there is something. It doesn´t have to be something terrible. Maybe very strong energies.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Indeed possible scratches his beard but if it is energy this is some strong stuff it is knocking me out cold.
edit on 15-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

hmm the answer to your question:

Yes.

I might post another thread actually but I had an experience in a dream last night. I dont know if I'm comfortable with sharing... I felt like I was paralyzed in a constant state of fear... screaming but nothing came out.. i couldn't.. I couldn't wake up.. I kept trying to wake up and couldn't. It was terrifying. I am actually kind of upset. I dont know what to make of it.

I dont know if its connected to any disturbances in the force... I am dealing with a lot of stress right now. But really though it was a horrible experience and I haven't told anyone about it yet but you guys
edit on 3/15/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Just another day on ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Flares bring really positive answers, connections, awareness, and yes sometimes they bring dislodgings of our problems and so we have to shine up our souls. The sun and the stars and symbology are like a giant metaphor story book, and the sun represents our souls, and the dark spots, that bring storms represent our soul's dark spots.

Not all disturbances are negative.

Sometimes its a an indicator, a symptom. And a clue for us to do the work at reaching higher frequency, looking down upon our problems with more acceptance, forgiveness and humor, and focus on healing and allowing; allowing others to be themselves and seeing them as whole.

Its the work we came to do and to address how we're treating each other in this world.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Just another day on ATS.

Yup lol.

If these threads didn't appear every other day, I might be a little freaked out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join