It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei (SPF)
Συνωμοσία των Πυρήνων της Φωτιάς
(Also called the Conspiracy of Fire Cells or Conspiracy of Cells of Fire)

Hi. Let me start off by saying I know we are not to support illegal things on this site, and I don’t support such things, and neither should you. And I will say more strongly that I do not support random acts of unprovoked violence with guns or fire, and I only advocate peaceful change.

However, I do believe that large numbers of anarchists and other protestors in Greece are being imprisoned unjustly, and we should be supportive of the cause of justice in Greece if we do not agree with insurrectionary tactics espoused by some. And we should be aware of those who have put everything on the line so that we might hear their cries of rage.

I want to present a little information on one of the most important insurrectionary anarchist groups in Greece, the SPF. Because I think there is not so much good information on them in English, and the press wants you to forget them. They don’t want you to see the people’s anger in Greece, they don’t want you to think about it or take it seriously for all kinds of reasons. But even if you disagree with their aims or messages, many people have put their whole lives on the line to struggle against TPTB takeover of Greece. Their voices deserve to be heard.

FIRE NUCLEI ACTIONS

• The first SPF actions were gas canister attacks, Jan 21 2008 in revenge for arrest.
  • Jan – Mar 2008: Incendiary Law firm, cars, banks, insurance company, town hall, etc. attacked or set on fire
  • April 2008: Explosions at car dealers, auto parts shops, and Italian Institute of Culture.
  • December 2008: IED explosion at Agence France-Presse office, Athens
  • Bombs targeting homes or offices of the following public figures: former Minister of Internal Affairs Panagiotis Chinofotis, Marietta Giannakou, and Mimis Androulakis. Bombing of the Ethniki Asfalistiki insurance building in December.
  • Bomb outside Greek parliament building, attack of offices of Chrysi Avyi, and various parcel bombs intended for various embassies, as well as French President Sarkozy, Italian President Berlusconi, and German Chancellor Merkel.. A couthouse bombing happened in December.
    2011 - 2012
  • Police shootout, other minor ALLEGED incidents.
  • A Dutch SPF cell claimed responsibility for the Rabobank tower fire in the Netherlands (below)
  • Some other things might have happened that are still unclear whether they happened and who did them so we won't talk about that especially as comrades face trail or further police acts.

For more information you can download a collection of information on the group here in PDF format, including interviews of some members, presented from a sympathetic viewpoint. It is quite new as of this writing.

Peace on earth, people. Let’s make a world where this kind of action is no longer necessary!!

(this is my first ATS thread besides the intro - am I doing it rite?)
    edit on 15-3-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
March of rememberance last week for Lambros Foundas, whose murder set off so much struggle in Greece.

Two years after the murder of the anarchist comrade Lambros Foundas, a march of remembrance and struggle took place on Saturday, March 10th, 2012 [here 1, 2 are some photos from the demo on March 2010].

By 12.00 the PA’s gathering began in Monastiraki Square, which lasted approximately an hour, before nearly 1,000 people started to march through central streets of Athens (Athinas Street, Omonia Square, Stadiou Street, Syntagma, Amalias Avenue, Othonos Street, Panepistimiou Street, Propylaea), often attracting the interest of passersby. Numerous police units were present during the entire demo route, while organizers of the demo provided for its essential “safeguarding”.

More at Source

edit on 17-3-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Conspiracy of the Cells of Fire or ... more like EU terrorist groups all controlled by Germany and the UK in an unholy shared insanity.

join