It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling and Noticing Differences in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Is anyone feeling or noticing differences this year?

Now I know this is a very vague question, and most likely give rise to quick witted humorous answers,
But all kidding aside, are people on ATS willing to share things that seem out of place, or the norm.

What I am actually referring to is people that my have geo-sensitive bodies, or people that are just experiencing changes that seem not normal to them.

Example, for quite some time I have had tinnitus, but recently (Past 3 weeks) it has been acting rather oddly. An increase in the volume levels randomly, frequency/pitch changes I have never heard, acute pulses of sounds and a matched vibration throughout my body.

The tinnitus changes don't scare me, they just feel very different and sometimes surreal. Some would say maybe it's health issues, but I am in great health, workout, enjoy life, eat good, so I have ruled out anything physically wrong, with a check-up a couple of weeks ago.

Another one that blew me away the other day was very early in the morning I was taking my son to school, as we walked out the door I noticed the sun light was different, really bright or something, but just different. As I was thinking this in my head, and just as that thought ended my son blut's out "Daddy, the sun looks weird". Now mind you, I don't talk any conspiracy stuff, or my views around my young one, so I was taken back when he said that. I asked him " What do you mean by that?" His answer was " I don't know daddy, just weird, the color, it looks different". I dropped the probing and off we went to school.

It really sank in when hours later, someone else commented on the brightness of the sun. I asked this person " What do you mean by that?" They said almost the same thing as my young one, " I don't know just brighter or something" I thought maybe the solar flares, but wasn't sure if that could be the answer.

I have noticed many synchronicities occurring and I don’t believe that multiple occurrences are by chance anymore.

Is anyone else experiencing noticeable changes they can share?

edit on 14-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lots of strange things have been happening to me. you do have to "look" for it. through spiritual practice: celibacy, meditation, contemplation, a deep longing. i'm not sure whats happening to the earth or if anything really is happening to it. but something is happening to me.
edit on 14-3-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
People around, especially even my own mom exude a stifling nasty negative energy

It's imperative to try to stay positive and embrace your loves and hobbies right now

Don't let the negative energy smother you, even if its shady and/or coming from a 'loved' one

Thats the way I see it/ feel it needs to be dealth with, at least.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hello . Yes the sun is really brite that it hurts the eyes . I have seen many people mention this on the internet.

I have o close our curtains now , whereas once it was all curtains open as I love the lightness coming in .

As for the ear ringing , had that on and off for awhile , but the new one is getting hit in the head by a pulse of electric energy . I ask my daughter if she felt it , but she looks at me weird like.

So its a directed hit or else my heads electronics are messing up .
Synchronicities are when we are looking for an answer or more knowlege .

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
In the vague question of things changing or feeling different, yes..and it's hard to put into words.

This did catch my eye for another reason though. One of the people in my photo class this evening made a mention about the sun as well. My wife's been mentioning headaches and how she feels something different in the environment she thinks it's connected to. That's been a couple weeks.

Probably nothing important..but hearing it out of any real context from someone I don't know in a college class certainly stood out as abnormal.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I feel anxious at times, because I know they aren't letting 2012 go to waste.
Then I feel relieved that it's almost over.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I normally have random heart palpitations either from stress or what have you.
But the past month or 2 they have been very bad. Hands and feet go numb
and it last's for about 10-15 min until my heart regulates itself (yes ive been to the ER
more times than i can count and the doctors have no idea why it happens)
There is an oddness in the air ive felt over the past 4 to 6 months and ive noticed
other's feeling off or noticing something is happening as well. Its both scary and
exciting

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Yes the sun is really brite that it hurts the eyes . I have seen many people mention this on the internet.

My wife and I have noticed the same thing. The sun does seem brighter than normal, so does the moon.

Of course the weather has really been bazaar, much warmer than normal. Today 72 degrees in March, and the coming week looks pretty warm. I live up north and during this winter we may have seen only 5 days of snow accumulation all winter long. Plants are starting to bloom prematurely due to the mild and warm winter. (I predict this summer will be unbearably hot). The number of devastating tornadoes this early in the year is also quite alarming not to mention earthquakes.

Physically, my wife and I both have been feeling more tired lately. Sinus problems have been a constant problem all winter for my entire family. I had a terrible cough, had x-rays and was told my lungs were clear. It took a couple of months to shake it. It came back again for about a month and than mysteriously stopped.

I'm not really into chemtrails, but I've been seeing more unusual chemtrail patterns in the sky. We've also have heard weird loud noises which was hard to pin point where it was coming from.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Me too . Been getting longer lasting heart palpitations . I wonder if these are just our health issues

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yeah. Everybody is. We as a species are waking up, as our solar system enters a more energetic region in the galaxy. The magnetics are changing and we are getting more signal. That's the basis for the 2012 stuff. It happens every 5 thousand-some years. So, as that happens, we notice odd seeming things that have to do with detecting energies we are not used to. Your dreams may be getting more intense and/or memorable too.

In reading ancient descriptions of "the firmament" it strikes me that perhaps when we reach a certain energy level, the sky will light up, rather like a fluorescent bulb does in the presence of an electro-magnetic field.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It seems to me like everything is "fake" for lack of a better word..

Maybe contrived? I don't know, definitely feels different.

It's hard for me to care in my work because it seems so petty.

I hope it's not the big breath before the plunge..

Star and flag..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
It seems to me like everything is "fake" for lack of a better word..

Maybe contrived? I don't know, definitely feels different.

It's hard for me to care in my work because it seems so petty.

Well you took the words right out of my mouth.

Things seem very surreal, or not real at all. Work doesn't seem to matter much, like you suggested "petty" or even mundane.

Everyone's comments thus far are very interesting and appreciated.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I had an interesting experience, and I like to think of myself as quite conscious as well as cognizant. I was in bed just getting ready to fall asleep when I felt two distinct raps hit me in the calves. It felt like they came from the center of the Earth. But I also set up harmonics in my bedsprings when I sleep... I had always wondered if these were a dream. After my divorce, or as I like to call it now, my exodus from Egypt, and a new mattress, I woke up to a pulsing thigh muscle and a vibrating mattress. So much for my dream theory. The jolts to my calves were about a month ago, I wasn't sleeping and am very body conscious, in good health and practice martial arts, these were real. When a buddy turned me on to ATS about four years ago and I first learned of Chemtrail I witnessed a twin engine turbo prop pop smoke over my city at about 200 ft in probably 70 knot winds. WTF am I to think of that?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

A budtax dy of mine and I subcontract back and forth on sites, we share the same trade.We both, through our shortsighted consumerism find ourselves in tax trouble. We both have mortgages , work in an industry that has not kept up with inflation, kids , gas , electricity, food, insurance, more taxes, nsf fees, you get the picture. I have been trying to wake him up to the possibilities that there maybe strange creatures afoot. He doesn't buy it, he thinks you can start a steel foundry with some big jugs of kerosene and some old buildings. Maybe you are just feeling the fukushima blues?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

So... now that I'm aware of Tinnitus, and Carotid artery dissection, I will never partake in consuming a particular substence in which enduced it... coming to the conclusion, what I experienced was Objective tinnitus, mixed with light headedness and dizziness.
Kinda crazy considering, I at one point thought to myself... "This must be what it feels like before dying."
I'm not convinced that this is absolutely the case, but it fits.

So anyways.... at this time there was a loud pulsating sound, that was the loudest ringing sound that I have ever heard in my life, it replaced all sound. I even tried snapping, and could barely hear it, it was almost as if what I was hearing was my own manifesting of the snapping sound. So then I began to meditate, and I was noticing moments of control, and was able to control the tempo of the ringing, and almost slow the 'rings' to a 10-20 ring per minute speed. But every time I lost focus, it speed right up, to such a speed that it sounded like one note.

Laying there, I put my hands to my face, and noticed that I could hear my watch. That's when I focused on matching the ringing to the ticking of my watch. Then wallah!, 5 minutes of this, the ringing all but vanished. This ringing sound was no joke, and took over my cognition worse than any migrane I have ever experienced.

Earlier in the day, I was in the laundrey room, while a friend was in the other room, talking on his phone. Randomly the word Santa, and then Santa Clause entered my mind. Next to follow were the lyrics to Jingle Bells. lol. Less then 3 mins. later, I walked out of the laundrey room, at the same time my friend ended his phone call. He IMMEDIATELY started singing the lyrics to Jingle Bells.

I then asked him if he spoke the words Santa Clause, or the lyrics to Jingle Bells during his phone conversation. Wondering if it was something he may have said, that got me thinking about the topic. The answer was no, and that's when I told him about what I was thinking about moments earlier. We still have no idea what may have brought this moment into being.
-------------------------------------------------

About 3 weeks ago, I was in a slight fued with a friend over work, and the lack of hours he was contributing to what needed to be accomplished. Him being the welfare state type, always sucking on the nipple of govt. I was thinking of ways to explain to him the pursuit of happiness, work, and alienation(both Marx, and property). As well as thinking of the over all structure that society is dependent on, how it was created, why, and what purpose these efforts will have in the future.

Next thing you know, I yell at him to come out and get to work. He comes down stairs, and starts in how the entire morning he just layed in bed, thinking about all of the exact same topics that I stated above. Amazingly, he expressed his views, that were an almost exact carbon copy of what my philosophy and attitude is towards work, happiness, and the future. This was drastically different from what he had been preaching over the previous couple of days.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I was having a conversation with a friend of a friend, who has been diagnosed with MS. He is very well versed in the bible, and is actively involved in his church. His main passion, for the rest of his life, is exposing the truth behind the ruling powers that have contributed to the current situations that humanity is facing. When I told him I was fully aware of many of these elitest, and know that it goes far beyond the American government, he was very pleased.
Then came the conversation about Muslims, and Christians. In which he expressed a very defined stance in regards to how the 'infedels' and muslims must be stopped, and yada yada yada.

I then started to quickly think of points I could make, and references that I could use to combat his stance. I thought of a few things Jesus had said, also words found in the Bible(no, i'm not a christian(totally different beliefe of god)). Then also thought about works of Francis Bacon, and St. Augustus in regards to 'Just War' theory, some MLK, and others. The next thing I know, he's recanting everything he had previously said, and started using the very same references that I was going to use. I was amazed... I don't know if it was me, or if he came to this reasoning by himself. He even brought up a lot that I was unaware of, in regards to how these philosophies were constructed, and what they derived from.

Maybe none of these events were anything special, but for me... it only goes to show the true power of thought.

Maybe I'm a Jedi, and I don't even know it lol. Any one want to become my padawan?

don't worry, I wouldn't either

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
I normally have random heart palpitations either from stress or what have you.
But the past month or 2 they have been very bad. Hands and feet go numb
and it last's for about 10-15 min until my heart regulates itself (yes ive been to the ER
more times than i can count and the doctors have no idea why it happens)
There is an oddness in the air ive felt over the past 4 to 6 months and ive noticed
other's feeling off or noticing something is happening as well. Its both scary and
exciting

So you're saying skip the ER because they won't know what's wrong with my heart?

I've had the same symptoms, I thought it was a heart valve clogged or aorta problems. Stress & I are close friends, but I didn't want to assume it was 2012 and not something "real".

Seriously, 2012 isn't anything different than 2008, 2002, or 1987. Our hearts might be reacting to what they have to endure with all the crap being thrown at us lately. Has anyone been looking into what ever became of "Smart Dust" and that whole funded agenda?

Maybe none of these events were anything special, but for me... it only goes to show the true power of thought.

Maybe I'm a Jedi, and I don't even know it lol. Any one want to become my padawan?

As a Jedi I can tell you, what effects the whole, effects you too.

edit on 15-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Me as well...

Also been noticing changes in reactions to stressful events by people that surround me. For some it has even become physically evident, in normaly healthier than average people that I know. Others have seemingly shut down or become increasingly out-spoken with little to no reserve.

I keep thinking this is mainly what 2012 is all about, and that these people that can not control themselves, will be the destruction of themselves. I just hope that I don't find my self in the cross-fire(in all literal and figurative sense of the word).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
reply to post by Anusuia

Me as well...

Also been noticing changes in reactions to stressful events by people that surround me. For some it has even become physically evident, in normaly healthier than average people that I know. Others have seemingly shut down or become increasingly out-spoken with little to no reserve.

I keep thinking this is mainly what 2012 is all about, and that these people that can not control themselves, will be the destruction of themselves. I just hope that I don't find my self in the cross-fire(in all literal and figurative sense of the word).

If your last part is true, I have a lot of inner workings to do with myself as I had a fight with a dear friend yesterday and said some very very horrible awful things to her out of petty childishness to get her mad as she got me mad.

Just as we feel we are giving, loving, caring, etc., something happens that makes us realize we are still not as good as we want to see ourselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Have had massive changes from about the 8th. Noticed Venus was as bright as anything at the time too and wondered if some type of astrological stuff was going down at the same time. Currently keeping a good eye on anything 2012 related because if there's a big alignment happening in december that changes things big time, I think it's already started in some ways.

Will post back if I can shorten the way I've changed into a small post and explain it properly, but that'll probably take a while to sort out as I've still not fully worked it out yet.

note : if anyone experiences big changes check the date and where the stars are, it could be related. Make a note of it and/or post here or make sure you remember the date/time and post later. To check stars at anytime you should maybe download this program and save your time and location in the settings : stellarium.org...
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Just in case it is physical, I had to reply to your post.

Please,please go to a cardiologist and have him put a 30day holter monitor on you....I was having the same problem and it was very hard to detect what was wrong.

It turned out to be SVT....supra ventricular tachycardia...it can be very mild or it can kill you the first time .

It runs in my family...my mom had to have a defibrillated implanted, my aunt a pacemaker, I have to take a beta blocker. Hope everything turns out ok for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join