It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Activism is Taking Down the Toxic Corporate Food Industry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The foundation of the international food industry, monopolized by large corporations that hold zero regard for your health, is cracking. As more and more individuals begin to realize that they are eating their way to disease through the consumption of these products, they become outraged at the companies peddling their latest toxic food product. The result? Companies are now being forced to either answer to the consumer demands (removing the toxic substances from the food supply and adapting legitimate environmental manufacturing practices) , or lose their customers.

Read more: naturalsociety.com...

I had to post this because it's a good article about the spreading of information finally reaching the masses of people in a way that is making companies force to change. There are so many things that are done to our food and water that needs to stop from Fluoride to Monsanto:Round Up. The more people that know about it the more changes we can make.

More links:
www.abovetopsecret.com... - EPA Delay toxicity reports for over a quarter of a century
www.abovetopsecret.com... - Monsanto pays 93 million to victims

edit on 14-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
TPTB have created the consumer society, now let them feel the power. Money talks, let your dollar, euro, yen, yuan and others, stand for what you want. It is about time!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Well some may be speaking up, but if there's a crack in the food processors and manufacturers, it's only a microscopic one as far as I can tell. So far anyway, I think. Those big corporations have so many aces up their sleeves, that their deception and nefarious practices will not stop overnight. We have to get back to the meat and potatoes type of pantry and simplify, imo in order for them to really get the message.

edit on 15-3-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

new topics

join