It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Story I Heard from a Person that claims they saw 9/11 News in the Year 2000...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just supposing... if it really did happen in 2000, how did they keep the remainder of the country unaware of it?

The movie "Spider-Man", which had film shot in 2001, had promotional posters made which included the WTC towers and trailers made which depicted a helicopter caught in webbing strung between the WTC towers; the posters were recalled and the trailers' screening halted after the 9/11 attacks and release of the movie was delayed until 2002 because of this. Additionally:

The World Trade Center Towers can be seen in the background of some scenes and once in the reflection of Spider-Man's eye. In addition, during the ending scene where he is swinging around the American trade building, you can see the towers in the far background slightly blurred. The makers of the film chose not to remove them digitally.
(source)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Swing80s

A "bus repair station" in "the middle of nowhere in the forest" doesn't seem like a prime location to me.

Having been to america which was neither disneyland la or jy, a lot of america seems to not be in a prime location.

But yeah so far the most likely scenario other than made all up, is he got confused with the 93 bombings.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Now I don't think a guy like this could make something like this up

Let me get this straight, a mentally challenged INMATE...

And you say he couldn't make something like this up?

While i find your story interesting (i admit)...i can very well seeing him this making up.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

OK....let's just say for a moment that this is true. It isn't, but let's...for the sake of argument....say it is. Do you remember who was President in 2000? Here's a hint...it was NOT G Dubya. It was Bill Clinton. The biggest issue I have with 9/11 being an inside job...especially those who put it all on Bush Jr.'s shoulders is that he hadn't been President but for about 8 months.

So it would mean that it either wasn't an inside job, or there were at least 2 Presidential administrations involved. If not more. To set up building 7 to "free fall" like it did....and I mean having professionals placing charges, and weakening the structure itself to make it easier would have taken months. Especially if they did it in a non overt way. And since I have never heard of anyone claiming to have seen people cutting weight bearing beams and supports, then for the sake of argument, it would have HAD to have been done "under the radar."

Again...like I said already...to pull this off, to plan it. To start setting it up. To weakening building 7. To every thing else the main tin foil hat wearers would make you believe....it would have HAD to have begun with at least Clinton.

Or....some pissed off terrorists could have just flown some planes into the buildings and then been just surprised as the rest of us were that 3 building actually fell, and weren't just damaged. And that doesn't count the Pentagon.

I do think there is a possibility that there could have been intel which may or may not have been relayed to which ever person who was President at the time. Or the next one even. But what I do know. What I can indeed say with 100% certainty, is that whatever happened. Whether it was a long drawn out well planned event including many dozens or even many hundreds of people who were either in or worked with the US government, or was carried out by some radical religious nuts living in caves in Afghanistan who believe in a strict, radical interpretation of the biblical old testament, is that this was carried out on September 11, 2001. Not some unknown non specific time a year earlier.

Like I said earlier....if this had been a couple hundred years ago...I might could accept a day or 2 either way as to when it happened. But I was alive, an adult, and well informed before, during and after that day. And I know what I saw. Was I in NY or DC that day? No. But I know people who were. And I know there is no way in hell several city blocks were damaged or destroyed in the middle of downtown Manhattan, and NO ONE knew about it for an entire year.
And anyone who seriously believes it happened a year earlier....that no one knew it happened. No one documented it happened a year before it did...seriously needs to consult a professional for mental issues.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
aahhaaaa! i have frequented this site for some time, and what made me retrieve my password was this post! i never really post . . but i have been tonight because i got into the swing of things, then i started looking for the real reason i retrieved that password!

in washington state (spokane) i worked at a call center when i turned 18 in 2005. A lot of people their were paroles (they would hire parolees because they didn't have to pay them commission) living in a halfway house, this one guy . . actual name keith, never knew his last name, was an ex heroin addict, been in prison for 15 years, dont know for what? i assume drug related. .. but he had a similar story! and a similar backstory. He was attending AA. . . always talked about it, rather slow guy. kinda reminded me of a dead head, really into grateful dead, ex hippie of sort, in his late 50's early sixties .

But he claimed the same thing, although he was coherent enough to converse it. Claimed he was on a transport bus with maybe 15 or so other prisoners , when they were taken to an outbuilding in western washington and shown video of the 911 attacks. 1-2 years later it actually happened. Kind of blows my mind to hear it recanted, but he was certain that they were shown pretty real representations of this thing happening. He never told me or anyone else i knew about bus trouble or anything else of the sort. Just they were in transport to a different location (prison or what not) and made the pit stop. Pretty coincidental?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
ok, hear me out. lets just pretend that it did happen in 2000. if we take that as fact, that means that the rest of us lost a year. either that or the idea that 9/11 happened in 2000 was implanted in our mind. we talk about crazy conspiracy theories here all the time, and we give it some due deference. is it all that crazy to say that the incident actually did happen in 2000, and somehow like a mass hypnotic trick, we were made to believe it happened a year later? just throwing it out there. a bunch of inmates out in the desert, maybe somehow protected from what the rest of the world was going through.

The OP's story combined with the overwhelming evidence for 9/11 video and
photographic fakery does away with the need for any of the fantastical scenarios
presented above.

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

The videos were prepared in advance of 9/11/2001 and audience tested purposely on
certain members of society with low credability, who would be derided or ridiculed if they
related their experiences.

It makes perfect sense.

9/11 was a fakery extravaganza. I have been saying this (while providing relevant links)
since I joined ATS in Dec. 2010.

Wake The F**k Up People! We Were Duped!

9/11- No terrorists, No plane crashes and Few if any real victims, most being computer
generated entities with no basis in reality. We did get a demolition job, plenty of actors
and staged settings and lots of computer generated faked video!

Many had to have been bought off. Are these a few among the many?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice thread Swing. I can easily believe the guys story!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by immedicated

So basically what you're saying here is that if I were at an AA meeting, and a convicted felon as well, I could tell the same story and you'd believe it too?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

well I really thought it was coincidental, which made me retrieve my password to this site and start posting again. I was 18 years old, heard this same story from someone also in washington state. At the time, i thought the guy was stoned out from many years of drug abuse, but not as dim witted at the OP claimed the person he spoke to to be. It just makes me wonder a little bit. You never know what kind of testing prisoners are subject too, and if they tell their story, how many of us will believe them?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by immedicated
aahhaaaa! i have frequented this site for some time, and what made me retrieve my password was this post! i never really post . . but i have been tonight because i got into the swing of things, then i started looking for the real reason i retrieved that password!

in washington state (spokane) i worked at a call center when i turned 18 in 2005. A lot of people their were paroles (they would hire parolees because they didn't have to pay them commission) living in a halfway house, this one guy . . actual name keith, never knew his last name, was an ex heroin addict, been in prison for 15 years, dont know for what? i assume drug related. .. but he had a similar story! and a similar backstory. He was attending AA. . . always talked about it, rather slow guy. kinda reminded me of a dead head, really into grateful dead, ex hippie of sort, in his late 50's early sixties .

But he claimed the same thing, although he was coherent enough to converse it. Claimed he was on a transport bus with maybe 15 or so other prisoners , when they were taken to an outbuilding in western washington and shown video of the 911 attacks. 1-2 years later it actually happened. Kind of blows my mind to hear it recanted, but he was certain that they were shown pretty real representations of this thing happening. He never told me or anyone else i knew about bus trouble or anything else of the sort. Just they were in transport to a different location (prison or what not) and made the pit stop. Pretty coincidental?

Well, Well, Well!
Independant corroboration, of sorts!

Will people start to look into the REALITY of pre-prepared faked 9/11 video now?
9/11 was a staged deception/con/scam/insurance fraud!

We were duped by the same bastards who are still so free and active on the world
stage now! And we all can see how things have turned since 9/11.

And the game continues.

edit on 15-3-2012 by pshea38 because: inserted videos

edit on 15-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
Now this guy was very obviously intellectually challenged but he was completely adamant about his story and the fact that "9/11" really happened in the year 2000 and that all of us "regular" people on the "outside" didn't know the whole story.

Never underestimate the power of low IQ.
So, why ARE you underestimating it?

I happen to know a person who claimed she saw the September 11th attacks five hours before they happened, on TV.
No amount of reasoning or ridicule (from her relatives) would convince her otherwise. She knew what she saw, WHEN she saw it!

Of course, this same person also affirmed she saw and talked to my mother (her neighbor) in Vienna when my mother definitely was not anywhere near Vienna; she had a penchant for collecting fridges (not antiques, new ones), and all sorts of quirks, one of which was adamant disbelief in the "theory" that the Earth is round. Photographic and video evidence meant nothing to her.

Mind you, she was NOT senile, nor was she "crazy", in the usual sense of mental disease severe enough to land her in a psychiatric ward. She simply had a notoriously low IQ - "normal" enough to function on her own, but not developed enough to recognize her own limitations.

People will say all sorts of things.
Just because something comes out of someone's mouth doesn't mean its true (I know, you didn't say you believed that man), nor does their adamant reiteration of their fancy make it any more true.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Obviously the prisoners were guinea pigs for a time machine the government has. The 9/11 attack was chosen as a waypoint because of its significance in world history. A friend of a friend told me about this last year..

*snicker*

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
More like they played the inmates a fake video to see the reactions so they would know if they can pull of such a stunt without to many "questions"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Maybe this guy is from Ethiopia and is still following a really weird calendar?

but then 9/11 would have happened sometime in the late 90's then instead of 2000 if you follow that calendar

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I guess the logic that the gvt reveals such significant things to alcoholics and drug addicts in prison makes as much sense as the fact that aliens always meet and make huge, significant revelations to Mr. Joe Redneck from rural Kentucky?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

People will say all sorts of things.

Yes people will say all sort of things, ESPECIALLY in regards to the 9/11 attacks which (admittedly) caused a pretty big trauma to many people.

I am just waiting until some people come up with weird theories like "there was no planes"...or "it was an inside job"..... OH WAIT....

edit on 15-3-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Remember, the inmate was claiming he SAW the events of 9/11 on the TV, in 2000, and while he and a small group of others were isolated from others. When they got back to the general prison population, no one (not even the other cons that weren't on the bus trip) knew what the heck he was talking about.

The OP was basically suggesting that the inmates were being transported and were shown footage to gauge their reaction, not that 9/11 actually happened in 2000. There seems to be a lot of confusion on this.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Obviously the prisoners were guinea pigs for a time machine the government has. The 9/11 attack was chosen as a waypoint because of its significance in world history. A friend of a friend told me about this last year..

*snicker*

Ah, you mustn't have read the more mundane and less controversial
explainations I posted above!
But you go with your own gut 'AwakenNM' (*snicker*).
It may have legs!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
Remember, the inmate was claiming he SAW the events of 9/11 on the TV, in 2000, and while he and a small group of others were isolated from others. When they got back to the general prison population, no one (not even the other cons that weren't on the bus trip) knew what the heck he was talking about.

The OP was basically suggesting that the inmates were being transported and were shown footage to gauge their reaction, not that 9/11 actually happened in 2000. There seems to be a lot of confusion on this.

And it is proven that 9/11 was basically a movie presentation, with staged
and CG faked video presented for public consumption, and prepared well in advance.
www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

ATSers are good at maths, I am led to believe.
Let us together put 2 and 2 together, and see what kind of crazy s**t we can
come up with!

You couldn't make the ex-prisoner's story up. It just wouldn't make sense!
It would make sense, in the light of the vast amounts of evidence for 9/11 video fakery
uncovered (and the fact that every (hollywood or otherwise) movie is pre-screened
before a particular demography-to garner feedback and gauge reaction) for the
ex-prisoner's story to be true!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

and CG faked video presented for public consumption, and prepared well in advance.
www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

come up with!

It would make sense, in the light of the vast amounts of evidence for 9/11 video fakery
uncovered (and the fact that every (hollywood or otherwise) movie is pre-screened

Very interesting video from what I've started watching.

However, I'm not willing to go out on a limb and say absolutely without a doubt that there weren't any actual planes involved...although the clip of the woman saying she didn't know what caused the damage to the first tower, then immediately yelling that "another" plane hit the second is highly fishy.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

come up with!

Very interesting video from what I've started watching.

However, I'm not willing to go out on a limb and say absolutely without a doubt that there weren't any actual planes involved...although the clip of the woman saying she didn't know what caused the damage to the first tower, then immediately yelling that "another" plane hit the second is highly fishy.

Keep at it and reserve any judgement, is my advice.
There is a lot to get through, but it will, nay it must click.

This is the solution to the 9/11 enigma. I am 100% on that (1-year-post-reserved-judgement-stage).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join