It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
so called events to come

"I have a Special Forces Friend who lives in Kalispell Montana He just called me with major news…… He has a Friend who works in the Prison System in Montana. They have been told by Big Gov to be ready for an event to take place from March 13-23 this event will be very earth shattering. They have been told to stock up on 6 Months worth of Food, Diesel, Medical Supplies, Water and other needed supplies! This SF Friend is not a Person who gets his feathers ruffled. He was shocked to say the least!"

www.thedailysheeple.com...

I read this and it reminded me of other dates thrown around. March 20th Greece is to defalt and from another web site i read saying TPTB are planing to kick greece out of the Euro on March 25th im going to have to find the links i read but i cant remember where i read them

Looks like we have alot of action coming up
edit on 13-3-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Take a look here too
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I wonder if its related to the code in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

26-Nov-2015
273 Kelvin
Three trimesters
Ides of March
Three and a Half Fools
2013 end of world
Phi
Enemy within
Nostradamus
Dog Days of Summer
Away from home
False Prophet
Fibonacci
The Help
Julian calendar
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar
Pole shift
India

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Steve Quayle.....

2nd

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
so far nothing has happened today...and im sure nothing will happen over the next 10 days...but who knows, right?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i seem to remember march being an important month concerning the iran conflict.

we will see i guess.

prison system eh? who they gonna jail its not gonna be me thats for sure

edit on 13-3-2012 by DankKing420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A friend of a friend told you eh.......seems legit
lol

Il come back on the 24th and call your friend a bs merchant

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420

we will see i guess.

Im telling you, there is alot of chatter going on about the month of march. A lot of "insiders" say the S will hit the fan.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
well if shtf in 10 days, glad im nc. nothing will happen here.

link   

in the words of Mordekaiser, "Weeee shallll seeee"

also, don't the Ides of March bear historical significance of unwary times?

link   
March is the month of war as represented by the planet Mars (Roman God of War I believe) which name March comes from. Dunno about something big happening but I do know that the higher ups are obsessed with dates and numerology.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

link   
Perhaps they are releasing a bunch of prisoners?

This has been happening all across the country in an effort to save money. I would imagine living near a prison would make one nervous. Hardly Earth shattering though.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So the government decided to tell people who work in the prison system this....but never bothered telling anyone else

I can definitely smell bs on this one

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Perhaps they are releasing a bunch of prisoners?

This has been happening all across the country in an effort to save money. I would imagine living near a prison would make one nervous. Hardly Earth shattering though.

If they get rid of the MJ convictions I am sure that would empty out 1/4 of the prision population.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There was some sort of this none sense a couple months ago about March 7th-9th and yet it is the 13th and here we sit (at least I think we do??? all may be an illusion...lol)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by DankKing420

we will see i guess.

Im telling you, there is alot of chatter going on about the month of march. A lot of "insiders" say the S will hit the fan.

So...whom are these insiders you are suggesting, and what entities do they work for? If Quayle is the only one then I will just go ahead and dismiss.....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i do not wish to offend but your OP does not really make sense.

earth shattering event that needs at least 6months supplies does not really connect with a greek default for me.

even a full blow ecnomic collapse would take a good bit of time and would be somewhat manageable.

an earth shattering event sounds like an event that cannot be controlled with dire results.

(then again maybe some folks had a bet to see who could get this 'leaked' story up on ATS the quickest)

(just realised this whole story is from an external site. thought it was contacts of the OP. i do apologise. looking at the site it originated i now wouldn't be the slightest concerned. bunkem)
edit on 13-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I just got a text from TPTB... They say the SHTF has had to be postponed due to "Leaves on the track".

They will release a new date shortly so that you may continue your panicking ASAP.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
March 13-23 huh.

Well, if they are giving the warning now, it seems a little late to try to stock up for an extra six months. They would now be in a reactive state instead of a proactive state. I would say they are screwed to then.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Only thing that I can think of that would require 6 months of food and preparation would be a grid shut down. I've heard that a major shut down would take just about that amount of time to repair.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Earth Shattering? I don't know...but the exact date for the event you expect is 3/19/2012.

I got that date from the Pyramid Calender that I constructed...

that date corresponds to three other dates that figure prominently for those interested in things that end or are revealed.

those being 4/7/2006, 9/7/2006 and 10/18/2011.

4/7/2006 and 10/18/2011 are Armageddon type days.
9/7/2006 was an Apocalypse type day...

I'd bet more on a revealing event of a popular individual...moreso than the death of one.

it'll only be earth shattering for those that cared for the person...for everyone else it'll just be an interesting news item.

edit on 13-3-2012 by michaelbrux because: edited some dates

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join