It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The filament is a prominence as can be seen here:
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I don't see any sphere in the video. I see a vaguely arc shaped region in the corona.
I wish people would provide their sources.
edit on 3/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by pitchdragon

Sometimes I wish astrological feeds and information wasn't as publicly available as it is.

The reason videos like this exist, is because people that don't know what they're looking at, look at it, and most often, what's shown is so inconsequential and expected, the people that DO know what they're looking at, that are paid researchers is the field, don't comment, nor have any reason to do so.

So why not tell us what it is? If your so smart and all....

link   
Ok first thing I thought when I saw the tube between the sun and the sphere was the video of the sun tornadoes.

But that does not explain the sphere. Also I dont see any type of sphere in the sun tornado video which an above poster pointed.

Anyway im interested to see what the ATS experts make of this.

Good find S&F

link   
Ok first thing I thought when I saw the tube between the sun and the sphere was the video of the sun tornadoes.

But that does not explain the sphere. Also I dont see any type of sphere in the sun tornado video which an above poster pointed.

Anyway im interested to see what the ATS experts make of this.

Good find S&F

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Must be something with the picture.. Can't be an object since it would have melted. Or it's the sun's external battery

Or Birth of the Second Sun

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ok you can see it on AIA 171 Nasa

look for Atmospheric imaging Assembly AIA 171 and scroll down you will see it !

sunearthday.nasa.gov...#

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe it is some sort of build up of a solar flare about to blast towards us

link   
reply to post by Phage

come on !!! vaguely an arc !!!!

link   
reply to post by Phage

I see a sphere, am I alone?
As everything else moves, it remains stationary. I suppose it could be a lens anomaly?
ETA: If it was an object, wouldn't it be lit up more, instead of dark?
edit on 11-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Its massive tornado, not niburu ,elenin, mother ship or w/e - just a tornado. A really cool one.

UFO crazy guy who dotn know what hes lookign at posts that video you linked

Guy who knows what hes looking at posts this:

Of the same exact tornado, no a lien, a tornado.
edit on 11-3-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Oh, I'm all for self education, and your curiosity is commendable, but, yes, in so many words, there really is nothing to see here.

Typical solar magnetic activity. The 'Sphere' is just human pattern recognition looking for, finding, and making associations with such patterns where they're uneducated about what they're looking at, and imbuing some sort of significance to the pattern or shape, where there really is none.

You can find shapes, faces, fantasy monsters and all manner of such things looking at clouds too.

Thank you Phage for providing relevant information regarding prominence and arc.

edit on 11-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by Phage

I see a sphere, am I alone?
As everything else moves, it remains stationary. I suppose it could be a lens anomaly?
edit on 11-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

could it be one of our planets in the background with a tornado appearing to connect them?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

who say niburu or elenin nobody has state that you are the one who say that... i'm curious i see a sphere and i want know, i hope it's not a crime !!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

No, the only planet involved here is Earth with its inhabitants looking at video of something they don't understand.

This is just typical solar magnetic activity.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I meant vaguely circular. An arc is a portion of a circle.
If you want to turn it into a sphere be my guest.

extra DIV

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i will turne it to sphere even to square if i wish, if you know the answer so don't bother to come educate us, i guy like should not be there on ATS but in an amphitheater making seminar, since by simply looking at a video you can determine what is and is not ! So be my guest and let me fantasized in my ignorance , i know just one thing this is not because the majority have right mean they are not wrong !

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hooray?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ahhh the ole plasma void eh? Learn something new everyday here. After much Googling, apparently Doodle God is consumed with the term.
Here is some science on plasma voids, with a match for an example, creating a round/oval void.
www.physics.uiowa.edu...
Fascinating....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by Phage

i will turne it to sphere even to square if i wish, if you know the answer so don't bother to come educate us, i guy like should not be there on ATS but in an amphitheater making seminar, since by simply looking at a video you can determine what is and is not ! So be my guest and let me fantasized in my ignorance , i know just one thing this is not because the majority have right mean they are not wrong !

Did you just say, in so many words, that you embrace your ignorance because it allows you to have a sense of wonder about some things?
I hope you realize that you can still be filled with wonder, even all the more so, when you know exactly what you are looking at, and why whatever you are looking at is doing what it's doing.

the rest of your statement seems to have garbled or broke up in transmission; something about if majority is a majority, even if they are wrong, they're not exactly wrong because they're the majority?
I'm sorry, that just doesn't translate.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ok i think I am on the wrong site, and I had misinterpreted the meaning of the word deny ignorance, I do not know this phenomenon i came naively to have concrete explanations but inftead of that I have some snob people come to educate me either by ridiculing it or talking about Niburu or elenin or saying it is just an arc or it is very usual there nothing to see here ... so really well done! very scientifc... you are perfect !!!!

by the way it's all the time the same who came like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to tell us we are stupid ape !!!

derailing this thread and make it ridiculous ! WHY ?

edit on 11-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join