It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with his eyes...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

hmm ... i like your idea what if i question them on things only a true JW would know.also i will definitely record it!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"Let me begin by saying that I'm a person of high knowledge of alien - "

Let me end, by saying, that you are an idiot.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Any developments? Did they see the camera and kill you?

Wait. You wouldn't be able to answer if that had really happened... Do we have to hold a seance?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DohMinion

I'm curious to know what happened as well.

Saturday was supposed to be the day, right?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

Yes it is...I've done work with him in the past.
He is one of the coolest people you'd ever meet.
Very down to earth and humble.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I got johovas witnesses to stop coming to my house by playing war pigs from black sabath ,i new when they were going to show up and started playing it,they never even knocked that day

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Not sure about the eye pupils you mentioned. That is strange.

I find they are easy to get rid of if you say I'm not interested or that's not my religion. Ignoring the doorbell while making it clear you are actually home also works, or just slam the door in their face and tell them straight out they ruin your Saturday's and to buzz off. They appear to take notes of who welcomed them, so if you didn't talk to them they won't come back until they have new people doing your street who aren't aware.
Once you chat with them, they think they found a weakling who they can convert. They make a note of it and will keep coming back. Their motive is to recruit you into their religion. They're hard up for followers. They ask questions to get a feel of what your weakness is, so don't engage in conversation.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blasphemusbudda
I got johovas witnesses to stop coming to my house by playing war pigs from black sabath ,i new when they were going to show up and started playing it,they never even knocked that day

I tried loud music as well and they ran right back to their car, they didn't knock, same thing. It got rid of them for a couple of years.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
here's a good one i found googling How to Get Rid of Jehovah's Witnesses

"A chalk outline of a human body on the sidewalk, and a few copies of The Watchtower scattered around"...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi, OP.

Great story. Here's what's going on: you're a young kid with a pretty active imagination who's into "alternative" sorts of things, hence why you're on ATS. Like all teenage/20 somethings, you still operate under the world view that you're uniquely different in some consequential way that may not have manifested yet. You're Different.

You're too nice of a guy (read: you haven't matured enough to be assertive and tell people to go away) and so you haven't turned away the religious peddlers who keep coming to your door. So even though they're literally invited into your house, they're still unwelcome, thus you have an uncomfortable situation that your imagination has turned into a lovely story that also just so happens to reaffirm the fact that You're Different and You Matter.

The moral of this story is, grow a pair and quit inviting religious nutters into your home if you don't want to listen to their religious spiels. In the meantime, you can relax because, despite what your ego keeps screaming at you, you aren't really all that different than any of your peers and rest assured, some cloister of disguised alien outlaws aren't really trying to hunt you down because you're the mutha &*$%^& Wyatt Earp of the internets and have this whole alien thing figured out right proper.
edit on 10-4-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join