It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with his eyes...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In addition to my post,
I would like to point out,
I would never be rude or insulting to JW's,
nor would I condone such behaviour.
People are entitled to their beliefs,
and providing they are not too forceful on the issue,
I can live with that.
My neighbour is a JW,
and I have some fascinating good humoured conversations with him.
Religion,
the ET coverup,
are all interconnected.
You have to bear in mind that the "good" aliens we allegedly are in contact with,
will no doubt have made contact with other worlds also,
and would be only too aware of the implications of the revelation to a closed society,
the truth about the Cosmos,
and the consequences that might ensue.
Have a think about it.
Standing in main street Iran,
and telling them they are all a bunch of nutters for what they believe.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi… Oooh’er that sounds naughty…well he was kinda cute, just as well I’m married now otherwise if he’d come back before that I’d be off like a shot with him. Seriously!!
Actually, honestly … oddly he didn’t seem like a stranger to me, like I knew him and besides he took me home, but I’m pretty sure he never asked where I lived. My mum can remember him, he stayed until the police and ambulance came, he told them everything that they needed to know, though he never left a name.
I've seen fleeting glimpses, once i was about to into the local bakers, and i heard his voice telling me not to go in there...well it stopped me in my tracks, i looked around could not see anything, but then there was a commotion in the bakers, someone said as they were running out of the shop 'he's got a knife and just stabbed someone' i thought well i'm outta here and got the next bus home, it later was on the news, a nutter had a greivence with another bloke in the queue got into a fight and stabbed him and got himself arrested.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

tried this method... me and my sisters lived in an apartment complex when we were teens...got really annoyed because they would ambush us getting off the bus.. So my sis opened the door half naked and clad in laundre', seemed they came around more after That incident.. :-/

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
pics or it didn't happen!
Whether you're telling the truth or not, Great story!
If you see them again, have a camera ready and take their pic!!

Wish ya the best and stay in school!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeRoy1968
pics or it didn't happen!
Whether you're telling the truth or not, Great story!
If you see them again, have a camera ready and take their pic!!

Wish ya the best and stay in school!

Sorry to go off topic mods.....

But dude is that you and Hank Jr. in your avatar??? If so I am jealous. That man is a legend

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
okay issues with everyone's plans

plan A - point a IR light at them to see if it messes with there eyes - okay that's definitely do-able will try

plan B - take a pic of them - okay that can be arranged that looks really awkward mid conversation doing that but will try.

plan C - tell my dogs to get'em - i have two pits i think they would rip them to shreds

plan D - tell them to F off - im going to wait till i could actually get proof of that eye pupil changing again if im lucky

i would really like to capture them and run test on them to see if there really aliens ;but i have a fear that they might just be regular people and if the police find out I'll be on the front page of the news faster than you could say daily news. so kidnapping is definitely off the list

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
This is why I never open the door unless I have a prior arrangement.

I'd certainly not be polite to these people. Reptiles or not, they're creepy buggers and I would most likely put on some heavy metal and not say a word if they managed to somehow be invited into my house. Ha!

Answer the door naked next time, I bet you'll be able to see their pupils very clearly then

Here in Norway the only thing you can do is shut the door in their face. They will literally shout at you and say you will burn in hell and try to force the door open if you don't invite them in.
The Jehovas here seems to be a tad worse than the ones you have in rest of the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting stuff. I know alot of people ramble about how stupid reptilian believers are, but diamond pupils is a new one (unless the upturned head gave the perspective of a diamond). I personally think the reptilian thing is real, but part of the human...um soul/spirit. Like religions say the concept of the trinity but that we all have good/evil and self. If we lose self one or the other takes over and either one in control is a bad thing.
Ive know some raging drunks that when they get some liquor in them you can see both pupils slit on and off. The same with a few tweekers & smokers (crackheads). I've read...well..."they" say if you meet a full out non "possessed" reptilian that shapeshifts and all that good stuff you'll know by a smell they supposedly give off.....something about eating human flesh stank. *shrug* more fun thought for our barely active human brains.

Anyways, dont let them in, but have a place outside you can have a conversation, and setup some cameras close on them where you make them sit for this little chat. Record the conversation and give it a reverse speaking treatment. I had found Peggy Kane along time ago and found her lecture/videos pretty interesting, the reverse speaking seems pretty dead on (as dead on as it can be).

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Remember Hellraiser 2 the movie?
In hell, Leviathon was depicted as a giant Diamond controlling all Hell.
That's the only thing I have to adress the diamond eye issue, what else could I say?
I don't think you're going to get an answer for the diamond eyes, I've never seen anyone with diamond eyes and if I have it was probably in a rave somewhere and the person had contact lenses.
It could've been the light hitting his eyes or something, who knows.

The way I got rid of JW's was telling them I was free and then passed the douchie to de left hand side, they didn't take it though they left.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Pic or it didn't happen? sorry mate i have seen a lot of crap in my life but never whack pupils. i mean irl not in a photo, that i myself can do up nicely in photo shop.

however since we are on the topic of these nut jobs lemme tell you a simple way i got rid of them with the help of the missus or your sister but it will be a bit weird (WARNING)

in my old place we had them coming every week as well... and it got to the point were even if you screamed at them to get the hell away from your house! one story was enough for "gods" sake. you'd see them next week same time -.- ...

me and my girlfriend at the time got sick of them coming to my house. So after watching some weird movie we got the idea haha. the day that these good news spreaders came to my house i had tied up my girlfriends hands with 2 belts and tied her to my bed, then i stripped her to her underwear and left her on the bed.(yes she was in on it of-course.) and went to the lounge room with a chicken i bought from our local market a few days earlier for this specifically.(chicken died a year later not my fault.) anyway i took a knife i bought when i was a kid (a really cool crescent knife) and held onto it until they finally rang the doorbell. anyway i answered the door holding the knife in my hand. they started as they always do Glorious morning isn't it sir? have you by any chance heard the great news? AT that point i cut them off and said guys the news has to wait. please my girlfriend is stuck i tied her up last night and now cant untie her. then we have to sacrifice this chicken in the name of the moon spirits and drink the blood while its fresh before its too late. before i could continue they both excused them selves and walked off (didn't offer to help... but gave me such looks LOL) they never returned to my house and me and my now ex still laugh about it today.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have a problem with the statements about "alien expert", "my MOM"..and presenting the inability to not answer the doorbell.

All the above present you as: NOT anywhere CLOSE to being any kind of "expert"...who lives with "MOM"... therefore cannot have enough years of any accumulation of knowledge..and cannot construct a grammatically correct sentence...nor use a spell checker...or Capitol letters at the beginning of a new sentence.

ALL of this portends implication you cant certainly be anything close to any kind of Alien expert, nor possess the intellegence point of the ability to communicate effectively...nor how to dimplomatically deal with your porch-visitors. Your OP comes off as less ...

Tha tbeing said...Additionally? Everyone knows...your weekly "visitors" LEARN each week how to take no matter what you say and turn it around in their favor. They go back to their weekly "lessons" and their leaders INSTRUCT them in your last responses and arguments...and turn it around to suit them...and theyll keep coming back NEXT TIME to take your point, points, issues, answers and stand on the porch and agree with you. This is what they do.

Remember...they dont CARE if you slam the door in their faces. Theyll still be back...and with coached arguments to everything you used to get 'em off the porch the last time.... because whether you do listen or not...they are stilll "ministering" as the Bible tells them to do. Thats fine with them.

Dont listen...slam the door...they really dont care. And theyll leave with that glassy look and smile...Ask your mom what APOSTATE means...and use it on them the next time..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Did he stare you out, like deliberately showing you his strange eyes?
If that's the case then come right out and ask him about it.

Ask him what he thought he was going to achieve by showing you that. Was he trying to scare you, or hypnotise you, or what?

Or, do you think maybe you hallucinated it all?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
I have a problem with the statements about "alien expert", "my MOM"..and presenting the inability to not answer the doorbell.

All the above present you as: NOT anywhere CLOSE to being any kind of "expert"...who lives with "MOM"... therefore cannot have enough years of any accumulation of knowledge..and cannot construct a grammatically correct sentence...nor use a spell checker...or Capitol letters at the beginning of a new sentence.

ALL of this portends implication you cant certainly be anything close to any kind of Alien expert, nor possess the intellegence point of the ability to communicate effectively...nor how to dimplomatically deal with your porch-visitors. Your OP comes off as less ...

Tha tbeing said...Additionally? Everyone knows...your weekly "visitors" LEARN each week how to take no matter what you say and turn it around in their favor. They go back to their weekly "lessons" and their leaders INSTRUCT them in your last responses and arguments...and turn it around to suit them...and theyll keep coming back NEXT TIME to take your point, points, issues, answers and stand on the porch and agree with you. This is what they do.

Remember...they dont CARE if you slam the door in their faces. Theyll still be back...and with coached arguments to everything you used to get 'em off the porch the last time.... because whether you do listen or not...they are stilll "ministering" as the Bible tells them to do. Thats fine with them.

Dont listen...slam the door...they really dont care. And theyll leave with that glassy look and smile...Ask your mom what APOSTATE means...and use it on them the next time..

No offence, but, your grammar isn't much better my friend. The only difference is that you attempt to portray a higher intelligence, he does not.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've never had these guys at my door. I remember when I was a lad and my parents were out we had a few at the door and a friend and I kinda tried to make fun of them thinking we were super cool. They seemed quite immune to it to be fair, either that or they genuinely didn't notice we were making fun of them. But, like I said it was about 15 years ago - was about 15 at the time and lived with my parents, I've never had these people at my own door, only folks collecting for charity.

I kinda want them to come to my door, dunno what that says about me. If I do get a visit from these people I shall attempt to engage them on their terms...I'll listen to everything they say and try to convince them that they're getting through to me. I'll waste as much of their time as possible and if they come back I shall engage again - and why not?

For the minute I close my door on them they will happily move on to the next door and harrass someone else. Personally, I don't mind being harassed as long as it ain't physical. I'd use them to both train and test my mental resolve, they must be useful for something.

Imagine spending a lot of time working away on someone, thinking you're winning only to find that after considerable time and effort that you haven't actually gotten anywhere. They'd probably hide their bitter disappointment, it'd still give me kicks though. Play and beat them at their own game...continue to engage them, but don't argue or contradict them. Let them think they're winning.

Also, I think the thing about they eyes might have been your mind playing tricks on you or something, I've seen peoples eyes appear to change and look different under different lighting conditions, etc. Truth is they are probably human, same as yourself. I don't think they mean you any harm, but they put out some bait and you took a bite...so now they're trying to reel you in and probably think they are winning - it's still an open game, so play and have fun with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Was thinking how fun it'd be to have these people in my house and it's quite an amusing train of thought, so as a follow-up to my previous post I thought I'd follow through with some suggestions.

Next time they visit, bait them and take control. Don't be too direct but try and hint towards the notion that you are beginning you doubt your current beliefs. Don't appear overly keen or eager, but ask for some literature to read. Act slightly confused, but try and be subtle about it, this can be your bait.

Next time they come they will ask if you read any literature they gave you...tell them no, but you intend to. Pretend you're a bit scared and perhaps think you might not understand a lot of it, act naive...I want to read it but I don't think I'm mentally prepared - a cry for help. They'll fill your head with all-sorts of nonsense thinking you're vulnerable, confused and highly suggestible, which is probably what they want.

Continue this charade for as long as possible...indefinitely, until they catch on or stop coming. I doubt they'll give up if you trick them into thinking they're winning.

Why not get a friend in on the act, also? I'm sure they'd be more than happy to visit on a regular basis if they think they're gaining a mass audience, the real trick here is to maintain the pretense that they're wiinning, you need to act like they're getting somewhere, be so much fun - you're very lucky!

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

uhh sorry if you posted alerady; how the heck are you an "alien expert"? have you had contact, abduction, been taken to their home world ?
yea strange comment on your part lol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
have you considered installing a peephole in the front door? you would be able to check them and their eyes as they are standing on the porch waiting! when you get to the point you don't want to deal with them anymore, just use the peep hole and don't answer them.

I have been rude to jehova witnessess becase I have a no soliciting sign on my door and I point it out and yell at them to go away, they still show up every once in a while, and it ticks me offf, I need a bigger peep hole, my eyes aren't what they used to be!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Allowing religion peddlers into your home is like opening the doors to a swarm of vermin. They'll never freaking leave.
If you had half a mind, you wouldn't have permitted such folk onto your doorstep, much less through your threshold.
As for oddly shaped pupils, nothing would shock me when it comes to cultists such as jehovah's witnesses. When next they arrive, you would be wise to excuse them from your presence as soon as possible, if only to avoid any contagious mental disorder that they may carry.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

Thank you, Lazlo, for pointing out the frightening error of his grammar and spelling, since I was doing my best not to do it myself. Such ill wrought prose grates on my nerves, not unlike nails on the proverbial chalkboard.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They may be annoying but they are not reptillians, I went to school with one, he dated my cousin and snuck out of his house and partied just like any other kid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join