It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul wins virgin islands popular vote !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

There's plenty of reasons to laugh at Paul, but a petition started to standup against GOP corruption isnt one.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

..but his own party is. When they have to fix the vote, and black out a candidate that is a good indication that he has support and is likely to gain support. If by his "own party" you mean the media and higher ups in the party then you don't really mean his own party. Those people aren't the party.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
click here to sign a petition to end GOP election fraud aimed at Ron Paul:

www.ipetitions.com...

This is a waste of time. The establishment wants their servants Romney or Santorum to take the nomination just to continue the game and illusion of "choice"

You can choose not to participate in this exercise in futility.

In a 3 way race Paul only needs 34%.

It's how Ventura won Minnesota.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yup, I was at the Clark County Convention and it was AMAZING. First, to see and hear and be a part of the majority who stood up and thunderously cheered when Ron Paul supporters were asked to stand, and then when seeing that all 14 Ron Paul delegates running for the E-Board won, including a girl that I know from the campaign office. Truly inspiring day. Those of you who have lost hope, this should be a clear indicator that it's far from over, and these are our FIRST VICTORIES in what will surely be a sign of the momentum to come.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jazoof

You should start your own thread about your time there. Sounds interesting from everything I have heard.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Theres several states that Ron won 1st in the real world until his votes were dumped in the garbage bin. He's so damn popular he's starting to win caucuses even after half of his votes were tossed out.

Saying the election isn't rigged after recent insights either means:

A) You aren't paying attention to the US elections. Please move back over to the alien forum.
B) You are a Mitt Romney supporter (This answer is invalid as it is impossible. See "A")
edit on 12-3-2012 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Of course we can't, but there are more than enough questions and more than enough evidence to investigate.
Where there is smoke there is fire. I know an argument can be made that there wasn't and you are taking the technical stance, but sometimes common sense is the most important factor. You are smart, you know just as well as anyone else that it is likely there was fraud in several states, the most obvious and definite being Maine.

So where there is fraud for candidate A, there must be fraud in the case of candidate B.

Interesting you stated this...."Of course we can't, but there are more than enough questions and more than enough evidence to investigate..." Fair enough and I am all for investigating such, but, you then state "...there was fraud in several states, the most obvious and definite being Maine."

How can you be unsure and only working on what could be a possibility to, being absolute and definite?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I know some will call me a hater, but I'm actually just a realist and I'm really starting to worry for all the Paul Heads, Paulestinians or whatever they are called now.
I'm really worried for their health because if and when he throws in the towel, all his supporters are going to lose it and go into a deep depression and some may actually commit suicide.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't say in my opinion, but it's pretty obvious.
There is evidence of it in Maine and several other states. From now on I will make sure my posts are spelled out perfectly since you have trouble with them. It's such an annoying character flaw when people condescend and argue despite knowing exactly what the other person means.

Also, yes if there is fraud for one there is fraud for the others, but it doesn't mean the fraud against the others is negative. It is still fraud if it benefits them, which in most cases it does benefit the others, or only hurts them slightly. It is engineered to effect Paul though.
edit on 13-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Sorry I didn't say in my opinion, but it's pretty obvious.
There is evidence of it in Maine and several other states. From now on I will make sure my posts are spelled out perfectly since you have trouble with them. It's such an annoying character flaw when people condescend and argue despite knowing exactly what the other person means.

Yes, I demand proof. Show me, persuade me. I hear claims, but nothing that has been close to proof of fraud. I still remain open to the possibility that there is such and am not naive that none has occurred but to place at the center of the fact that in the Republican primaries that Ron Paul has failed, to election fraud, is just making excuses.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join