It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back. I broke my arm.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well I’m back.
I never really went anywhere.

Yesterday I broke my arm in a car accident. Some guy I was behind stopped too quickly and I ass ended him, idiot.
We both have insurance so it isn’t a big deal.

My right arm will be in a cast for 6-8 weeks though which royally sucks.

What happened last night is my favorite doctor gave me a prescription for a pain killer. The only thing I know for sure is it says something about take as needed for pain and refills: 2. I think it says take every four hours or as needed for pain. Either way I hope 2 refills will be enough until Monday. I only have 1 refill left!

So after taking my prescription and washing it back with a few adult beverages I guess I began talking a bunch of nonsense. Just like now.

I said I was leaving and I expected all of you to cry.

Did you even know I was a member? Do you even care about any of this?

I am really surprised you bothered reading this much of my post. It’s Saturday and you have nothing better to do?
(Loser sign)
Well I guess that’s it for now. Be seeing you.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So after taking my prescription and washing it back with a few adult beverages

I think you have bigger problems than a broken arm if you do things like that.

Have some respect for yourself and don't screw with your biology by mixing pills and booze, that's just bad judgement. You broke the arm yesterday, had a script with 2 refills, and what, 24 hrs later, you are down to 1 refill? Alrighty then.

Hope your arm feels better, sorry for your luck.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
LMAO loam was right!

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by stewiegriffin

I leave every day.

And more often than not.....return the next.

See you around.

hehe
welcome back! Hope your arm fixes itself soon

edit on 10/3/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

LMAO loam was right!
reply to post by Fazza!

Yeah, I guess so.

hehe welcome back! Hope your arm fixes itself soon

Thanks - me too!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stewiegriffin

I didn't even take painkillers of any kind when i was in your situation, so i think you should be fine.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ouch!

Must be accident week. I was in one on Tuesday. I had a Mazda RX8 come across the median and hit me head on sideways. That was not fun...I didn't break anything but my knee is banged up and so is the left side of my body. Im sore and stiff. The car fared much worse
but it saved my life

As far as meds, I was prescribed lortabs and told her in the ER I didn't want them and wouldn't take them. She looked at me funny. They make me itch and sick, no thanks. IMO doctors are all to happy to prescribe these pills. I was given a strong dose of motrin in the ER and that seemed to work. The next day I just took my muscle relaxer and something for the stiffness they prescribed and those two have really helped. I don't feel sick like lortabs would have made me feel. I have such a low tolerance for medication. Most of it just makes me sick.

Well hope you feel better and be careful mixing those pills with alcohol, there is a reason there is a warning label on them about drinking with them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I cried, buckets, rivers even. I was bereft, inconsolable, really.

Glad your relatively intact. Knock it off with the painkillers and adult beverages or this will be your last post
Get better!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Glad to know you didn't really leave. I had a broken leg once so I know a broken bone sucks was never given painkillers, though, yours must be broken pretty badly. Sorry to hear about accident, but be careful about mixing drinks with prescriptions that combination has brought down alot of people. Feel better.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I cried, buckets, rivers even. I was bereft, inconsolable, really.
reply to post by Iamschist

Is that sarcasm?
I think it is.

No more painkillers!!!! Only a couple Tylenol before bed.

edit on 11-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join