It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i am fully open to the idea that chemtrails existence, but the first couple of shots in the series seem strange to me, not the chemtrails but the windmill. the windmill when it is illuminated dosen't look real to me, it looks like a computer generated image. this is just my opinion though and i am no photo expert. would there be any reason why it would look that way? if i am way off please just delete this post.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Another thing that comes to mind is how it's speculated that contrails help to trap warmer air. As already stated, the fact that this couldn't be SRM or cloud seeding, maybe it's to help push the global warming agenda by keeping the warm air in so it doesn't cool off as much at night?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Tom, nice to meet you. Just hit the search button and press chemtrails to understand the background about people that don't beilieve in Chemtrails. errrrrr Geoengineering

It's easy. And they have a point.

I don't get angry or ticked off anymore. Makes my life easier.

I still HATE when they spray. I just ignore anyone who says I'm too stoopid to understand what I see.

OHHHHH No spraying in Tahoe today.

Lookin GOOOOD

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
i am fully open to the idea that chemtrails existence, but the first couple of shots in the series seem strange to me, not the chemtrails but the windmill. the windmill when it is illuminated dosen't look real to me, it looks like a computer generated image. this is just my opinion though and i am no photo expert. would there be any reason why it would look that way? if i am way off please just delete this post.

i'm mobile so forgive any typos.

lol its a real windmill I took lots of photos both back light and only lit by the moon. i even took a couple of its shadow.

i am using expensive lenses that have beautiful boku throwing some parts of the subject out of focus. study any art photography and you will see lots of this. it is a photography technique for isolating the subject matter.

piano
edit on 10-3-2012 by pianopraze because: autocorrect fun

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Nice find man. Those will be the fleet of 747 drones that spray poison down on our planet

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

There was NO conditions for contrails.. and EVEN IF THER WERE... it does not explain the TWO SETS of planes... I'm sick of dealing with your manipulative techniques from all the other threads we've been in. You arrive already doing them. It is sad people fall for your ... junk.

You can spin all you want... but it holds no water.

So go ahead and spit your normal techniques. I'm off to dinner.

Of course it holds water. You are trying to make your theory fit, but you have clearly read the data incorrectly. Nothing to fall for apart from your desperate need to make the data fit your 'chemtrail/spraying' theory. How often do we see this type of thread where individuals fail to interpret the data at hand and then throw the toy out of the cot when they are challenged? It might give you a warm fuzzy feeling that you have presented 'evidence' of caught in the act 'geo-engineering', but it is based on flawed logic and misinterpretation of data.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Nice find man. Those will be the fleet of 747 drones that spray poison down on our planet

Where does this fleet of 747 drones operate from? Are they unmarked and white? It must be those pesky Evergreen guys up to no good?

Look the drone 747s caught on camera

Look at the spraying tanks being built into this 747. It must be for the chemtrail drone fleet?

www.wired.com...

edit on 10-3-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Where does this fleet of 747 drones operate from? Are they unmarked and white? It must be those pesky Evergreen guys up to no good?

Tommy,
Stop feeding their crap. Don't you get it they bait with nonsense.
They only expect you to answer so they can get"STARZ" from their idiot buddies.
They are not interested in reality or the science involved, let alone the reality.
It is just a bunch of kids with no clue nor interest in the real topic.
Just ask them for the contents of the "chemtrails", proven, tested, verified by an independent source, peer reviewed, etc.
Stop feeding the perps of ignorance.
Tom

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

That was an inside joke abut a thread yesterday made by a person that thinks that sound literally travels thorough the vacuum of space at 300,000kM/sec!! Not talking about radio wave propagation.

Yes that was a very interesting thread.

Now to those that think an x in the sky is chemtrails being spread then how do you explain this...

and then this one at night...

Please note the first pic the sky stayed blue all afternoon, so how does the x pattern confirm chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I see that TankerEnemy strikes again..

I guess that the chemtrail believers will enjoy any video he/she (trying to be politically correct) posts on youtube.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wrong answer!
edit on 10-3-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I think you are misunderstood on what I said, or did I misunderstand what you said?

I actually provided evidence that sound cannot travel thru space, or are you one that believes the OP on that thread?

As far as chemtrails I do not believe one bit that chemtrails exist, so if you want to call that trolling then okay..

Maybe you should actually check my prior posts on the chemtrail nonsense.
edit on 10-3-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by tomdham

I think you are misunderstood on what I said, or did I misunderstand what you said?

I actually provided evidence that sound cannot travel thru space, or are you one that believes the OP on that thread?

As far as chemtrails I do not believe one bit that chemtrails exist, so if you want to call that trolling then okay..

Sorry, I must be confusing you with the idiot that claimed the speed of sound and the speed of light were the same.
My apologies,
Tom
edit on 10-3-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Yes.

contrails that persist for five hours?

Look up at the clouds. Do they last longer than five hours, some days?

Contrails are clouds.

Period.

Now....to the OP, and to everyone else who reflexively comes in and Stars and Flags just because it's claimed that there are "chemtrails"....instead of mindlessly and sheepishly "following", why not lead? Go out and lead yourself to actual science and facts.

Study it, learn it, and realize the complete and utter futility and the utter implausibility of such a "program" as "chemtrails". It takes only a bit of simple math, and an understanding of the limitations of payload-carrying abilities of airplanes, and also the fact that there simply is no "material" (other than what's already present in the atmosphere, the water vapor, and the ice particles that condense from it) that will look so, so much like normal contrails, and behave like normal contrails, as seen in every so-called "chemtrail" photo or video.

Additionally, take the lead and (if so convinced you're right about "chemtrails"), then find the evidence!

Actual photos would be nice. Photos that show the equipment installed on "spray" airplanes. Testimony, valid verifiable testimony from the literally hundreds, perhaps thousands of people who would need to be "involved" in this.

Or, as mentioned, get one of the many so-called "concerned" groups who also "believe" in "chemtrails" to put up the money, and hire an airplane and crew to collect samples in situ, "on-the-fly", so to speak.

The Pacific Northwest National Laboratory has this [url=Gulfstream G-1[/url] that is dedicated to taking air samples, among other things.

I'm sure some resourceful 'investigators' can come up with other methods......

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

No problem that thread was funny. Almost as funny as these chemtrail threads..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So, like I was saying earlier, maybe these night time sky trails are designed to insulate the Earth and keep the ground temps warmer.

"Contrails warm the world more than aviation emissions"
www.newscientist.com...

The innocuous white trails that criss-cross the sky may not be as harmless as they look. In fact, they might have contributed to more global warming so far than all aircraft greenhouse gas emissions put together.

High-altitude clouds like cirrus warm the planet by trapping heat. Contrail "cirrus" does the same thing, but the question is: how much? We know that contrails trap some extra energy in the atmosphere: their radiative forcing trapped 10 milliwatts per square metre (mW/m2) in 2005, according to an estimate by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. That compares with 28 mW/m2 trapped by all of the CO2 released by aircraft engines since the start of aviation.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So I guess none of these have much of an effect...

The world's population is currently increasing at the rate of about 80,000,000 per year (about 1.2 %).

The current world population is 6,964,568,359 (September 26, 2011).

The global fleet of motor vehicles is estimated at 850,000,000 (2010).

The global fleet of motor vehicles has been recently growing at the rate of 16,000,000 per year.

globalwarming.sdsu.edu...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yeah, I know. Everybody always counters that with the vehicle stats.

Even if you use your argument, the facts only add to the problem because not only would contrails trap in heat, but they would also trap in pollution. Ever hear about acid rain?

www.epa.gov...

"Acid rain" is a broad term referring to a mixture of wet and dry deposition (deposited material) from the atmosphere containing higher than normal amounts of nitric and sulfuric acids. The precursors, or chemical forerunners, of acid rain formation result from both natural sources, such as volcanoes and decaying vegetation, and man-made sources, primarily emissions of sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) resulting from fossil fuel combustion. In the United States, roughly 2/3 of all SO2 and 1/4 of all NOx come from electric power generation that relies on burning fossil fuels, like coal. Acid rain occurs when these gases react in the atmosphere with water, oxygen, and other chemicals to form various acidic compounds. The result is a mild solution of sulfuric acid and nitric acid. When sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides are released from power plants and other sources, prevailing winds blow these compounds across state and national borders, sometimes over hundreds of miles.

www.acidrain.org...
(Take note of the website's wallpaper when you visit.)

The term ‘acid rain’ means any form of precipitation like rain, fog, snow, or hail that contains harmful substances such as nitrogen and sulfur oxides. The major human sources do come from the industry, transportation, and a variety of power plants. Strictly speaking these industrial amounts of nitrogen, sulfur oxides and general pollutants from the air cause a drastic increase of the acidity of the precipitation and do also harm plants, humans, and buildings.

Due to drastic air pollution and the worsening of the general air quality, the climate does also get affected. If the climate gets warmer it affects a human’s health. A number of researchers fear that a warmer climate in the course of a general climate change may cause more extreme weather conditions. Strictly speaking this would also lead to more injuries and deaths being caused by hurricanes, flooding as well as to property damage. Another effect resulting from a warmer climate is the spread of a variety of insect transmitted diseases such as malaria and bilharzias.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Contrails have warming effect because they trap longwave infrared radiation.

Clouds don't "trap" pollution and contrails are no exception. In particular since they form at altitudes far higher than those at acid rain occurs and don't produce precipitation which reaches the surface.

edit on 3/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So, like I was saying earlier, maybe these night time sky trails are designed to insulate the Earth and keep the ground temps warmer.

It would work better if they didn't occur during the daytime too. During the daytime contrails have been shown to reduce temperatures. It's just that during the night they trap a bit more heat than they inhibit during the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join