It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT for March 9th-11th: Weekend of doom!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Prepare yourselves for the worse. That isn't a prediction based on some "insider's info" or spiritual revelation, but on recent history.

If you look at most of the big tragedies that shook the entire world over the past decade, you'll notice a strange singularity... it's all in the dates & numbers!

9/11: the big blast that started their game

3/11: Madrid train bombings

7/7: London train bombing - seven being a number of many significance... as in the seventh angel, and the seven deadly sins.

12/6: the shoe bomber false flag coup

Another 3/11: The Japanese Earthquake/Fukushima nuclear disaster last year. For more than two days, from the 9th at exactly midnight (12) to the 11th in the morning (approx. 9 AM), a constant signal of about 2.5 Hz was recorded by HAARP's magnetometer. The meaning of this strange occurrence is still a matter of debate, and a mystery. Did HAARP do it themselves? Or some foreign power's equivalent device? The hand of God?

6-9/6: last year's major riots in England. Biggest and most intense in decades for such a heavily-policed country. (while some sources claim they lasted until the 10th, that date was actually the date of the State's "revenge", when everything was mostly back to normal. So they lasted roughly for 3 days). Provoked, at least by the murder of Mark Duggan by a cop, if not, as some questionable sources claimed, led in parts by some obscure guys with radios.

As you can see the most prevalent numbers in these have to do with the number 3 (9 being the square of 3, 6 and 12 being the double and the fourth). Anyone who's into studying secret societies, numerology and symbols knows how the number 3 is immensely significant. Plus, I just noticed that the former depiction of the number 3 is strikingly similar to the very popular depiction of claw marks (three slightly curved horizontal, parallel lines)... the Mark of the Beast???

SO, what's so special with this weekend in regards to the numbers? You've got a 3, a 9, an 11 and a 12 all in the same rows!!!

Furthermore, 2012 is 11 years after 2001.

How could it be more obvious that that???

March is also a very important month for the Lords of War... being named after the Roman god Mars (in Latin languages the name is the same, as in French they say "Mars" for March), who is the GOD OF WAR.

Symbolically, it is in March that many military operations or invasions were started by the US, including the Iraq War and the NATO military aggression on Libya.

Looking at currents events, one had to live in a cave for not to see all the drums of war being rolled in the past few weeks, especially days, as the US and Israel are tapping their shoulders in their bid for a major war in the Middle-East. They are gearing up for it, and are more advanced they always were on the path to open war. While Putin is back in business in Russia, stronger than ever, and with many good reasons to hit back at NATO in the eventuality of a strike on Syria. This thread adds up to the worries. But all this could once again be swept away for a later date, as they did over the past years, war-mongering, issuing thinly-veiled threats to Iran, then at some point moving on to other things and releasing some of the tension. Well I hope it will...

But something unexpected may happen as well. A major false flag terrorist attack, or a huge natural disaster of the likes of what happened on the same dates last year.

If anything is to happen, obviously it's too late to stop it, but at least we'll see the blueprints of it.

edit on 8/3/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/12 by Echtelion because: Here's for your English class, trollers!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
indeed i hope everyone's safe but its just 'feels' like something big is gonna happen this weekend

we'' see..

have a good/safe/informed one all fellow ATSers, take care always!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Very fascinating predictions!
It does make sense, and the pattern is there as you stated in your post.

Now I am on my toes for events of this weekend hehe. If nothing happens, this was atleast entertaining and something interesting to think about. Thank you for posting this!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A lot of people seem to believe something bads going to happen this weekend lol. Even my gf who isn't even into the conspiracy stuff or end times stuff had a end of the world dream this morning.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. I don't need numbers or a dream for this prediction.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
That ain't a prediction based on some insider info

So what is the inside here?

Inside of what? In order to be insider info, yu need to either yourself be inside somewhere or trust someone implicitly that is inside.

Which is it and where are you/they inside?

and then to follow up, how does this level of 'insideness' lend itself to this prediction?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Hi Echt -

Well if nothing terror-related happens on the globe between March 9th and 11th, our very own SOL ('the sun') has just spewed out a GIANT x-flare (CME - coronal mass ejection) 48 hours ago due to hit good ole planet Terra (that's US !) by midnight tonight (9 March 2012) - which although something of a side-long 'glancing hit' might take out some communicatiion satellite systems in its wake - and may even launch a few military rockets in error !!

So terrorism aside, everyone PLEASE stay out of direct sunlight until at least Monday 12 March 2012 when radiation levels return back to some level of normalcy...!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Personally I'm with you on that because this whole idea seems to be a broken record.

But still there has been a lot of threads pushing these dates for about a month now.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a hard time with numerology because it is so easy to manipulate numbers to find patterns. Not to mention, the examples you chose seem arbitrary, and hardly proof of anything to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
No worry about the sun here and not worrying about anything else as a matter of fact. Got my taxes back today and am going truck hunting between taxes and yearly bonus next week I'm thinking good week ahead

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by azamber
I have a hard time with numerology because it is so easy to manipulate numbers to find patterns. Not to mention, the examples you chose seem arbitrary, and hardly proof of anything to me.

Best point so far.

Since our number system is based on set patterns, everything that occurs in life will be subject to a pattern.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Inside of what? In order to be insider info, yu need to either yourself be inside somewhere or trust someone implicitly that is inside.

and then to follow up, how does this level of 'insideness' lend itself to this prediction?

i think you missed the point, he said it was not based on insider info. insider in this context meaning someone who has privy to such knowledge, based on i presume, a military background.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

derpa derpa durp!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Nothing. You missunderstood him I think.

That ain´t a prediction based on some insider info
-> This isnt a prediction based on insider info.

Edit: was to slow

edit on 8-3-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There was a post that 7th of March would be a devastating day, can you monkeys please stop spreading around myths that are completely inaccurate and contain of no validity. Shame on you monkeybutts.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is really interesting, ill definitely be looking out for things this weekend... and thanks for the warning

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

I've felt a nudge to get prepared for something too. I feel a little crazy but I even put together a mini bug out bag for my car. And I felt it necessary to put my revolver in my glove box this morning. I've never stuck it in my car unless I was driving somewhere sketchy...not work. Hm.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by azamber

These numbers, at least for the ones related to 3, have mathematical ties, not random, made-up ones. These examples are far from arbitrary, unless for you these train bombings were as relevant as the guy who fell from his third-floor balcony in the neighborhood on Sept 20th 2004. In a way, everything can be disconnected of the links we apply, as significance is a creation of the mind. So are mathematics, and numbers. But patterns are what they are, and not isolated, unrelated pieces of data in a "big whatever"...

I'm not talking about absolute, but relative relevance, of events that are connected by their paradigmatic relation with the War on Terror, the Shock Doctrine, and their resulting Police State. In London, as an instance, one has gotta be a complete blind idiot for not see how most of these events have shaped the totalitarian ambiance in which the city has been plunged. The Fukushima disaster can be set aside, but still it was a world event of extreme magnitude, as big as 9/11, and with toxic consequences (literally). That's the most "arbitrary" among these.

But anyways, that's my bet! Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.
edit on 8/3/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not sure when but I do agree that TPTB like numerology and plan specific events for certain dates.

Some have claimed that Hollywood and other media foreshadowed the events of 9/11/2001

There many strange coincidences.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Look OP, you're living in the end times, you gotta be ready for all kinds of # regardless of what numerical system you chose to believe in.

Those who are ready are ready, those who aren't well, should. Its all been said over and over within the different religions of the world, within the mystics and the occult, these are bad times.

That being said, I do like your post, but sadly those who manage to ignore the blatant warnings of thousands of years of wisdom in different times and different religions, will very easily ignore your statements.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join