It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional UFO's Explained By David Sereda (NASA Tapes)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I just saw this video and was amazed at what I was watching!!

This video presented by David Sereda is from Nasa tapes from a shuttle camera.....

The more and more I see about UFO's and the evidence to support them, I feel full disclosure or possibly a visitation is coming very soon!

I wish I had more input on this video but I don't know too much about interdimentional things, this is just amazing at how a UFO will just "pop" up out of the darkness of space and come into view of the camera!!

Let me know your opinions on this ATS.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/6/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

All interdimensional theory aside, is there a a reason the UFO has a shadow? Also i find the legitimacy of videos explaining the nature of ufos hard to grasp when they use overly dramatic music to coerce the viewer, as if the original footage wasn't provoking or real enough.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I wish I had more input on this video but I don't know too much about interdimentional things...

Neither does the idiot who made this video!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He's using a chalkboard so you know it's credible.

What is the official explanation for these currently? Ball lightning? Chinese lightning? Chinese swamp gas? Chinese ice crystals? I'll wait for Phage or Chadwickus to clarify what we're seeing in these.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'll wait for Phage or Chadwickus to clarify what we're seeing in these.

Man, I hope your kidding. What your seeing in these videos doesn't take more than grade school science understanding to figure out. Sure, it's mundane and not exciting though.....much more fun to make them into something they are not I will give you that.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I think it's a camera anomaly, that type of shadow would mean the "ufo" would be massive.

But, Iunno

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

What do you think they are?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by MainLineThis

What do you think they are?

Duh, obviously they are "rods". Everyone knows that. And the one blob that isn't a "rod" is a "plasma critter" which is a made up life form as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Sorry, but disclosure will never happen. The sect that hold this secret knows that the people will turn on the government if they come out and say "Uh hey so yea, we've lied to you for about 70 years"

If anything, it'll be a slow process, where information is leaked of years. (like now).

Also, don't you think there is some type of galactic law? One that would prohibit an alien race to make themselves known?

The video is cool, and i do subscribe to the interdimensional alien theory. But i think you'd be a fool to think that whoever knows about these visitors is going to come out and tell you.

It won't happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'll wait for Phage or Chadwickus to clarify what we're seeing in these.

Man, I hope your kidding. What your seeing in these videos doesn't take more than grade school science understanding to figure out. Sure, it's mundane and not exciting though.....much more fun to make them into something they are not I will give you that.

No joking, they will come and tell us what we're supposedly seeing.

I know for a fact there are unusual high tech craft that exists, but I only know of the triangle kind for sure, these are round so not my area of experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
cool enough except if it is an ice chunk ....close by.....coming out of a shadow

that's number one, huh!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
cool enough except if it is an ice chunk ....close by.....coming out of a shadow

that's number one, huh!

Thank you you renewed my faith in humanity i was really starting to worry. I figure its either an ice crystal or if it is at cloud level a 300 mile space ship. Which im pretty sure if a 300 mile space ship turned up on earth someone would notice.

PS notice how crisp and clear the clouds are but the image of the orb is fuzzy strange huh?
Oh and the expert isnt aware of this but thats not an IR camera but he seems to think so i guess it makes his argument better?
edit on 3/6/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

All interdimensional theory aside, is there a a reason the UFO has a shadow? Also i find the legitimacy of videos explaining the nature of ufos hard to grasp when they use overly dramatic music to coerce the viewer, as if the original footage wasn't provoking or real enough.

Every bright light includes a shadow, not just the moving ones. Do as I do and just watch the videos without sound that way you won't be perturbed by the overly dramatic music which is as bad as canned laughter.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He's using a chalkboard so you know it's credible.

What is the official explanation for these currently? Ball lightning? Chinese lightning? Chinese swamp gas? Chinese ice crystals? I'll wait for Phage or Chadwickus to clarify what we're seeing in these.

I thought the people that would request Phage, et al, to supply them with answers had gone the way of the dinosaurs. But here is another member who is too lazy to use his/her own brain to supply their own answer. Dig yourself, be your own person, supply your own answers! What do you see and what do you think of what you see!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I thought the people that would request Phage, et al, to supply them with answers had gone the way of the dinosaurs. But here is another member who is too lazy to use his/her own brain to supply their own answer. Dig yourself, be your own person, supply your own answers! What do you see and what do you think of what you see!

"Hi, I'm called a sense of humor, have we met?"

I was just stating that they will probably make an appearance and tell us all what we're seeing, because they seem to always "know" for a fact... which was the joke.
Relax yourself friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Sorry, but disclosure will never happen. The sect that hold this secret knows that the people will turn on the government if they come out and say "Uh hey so yea, we've lied to you for about 70 years"

If anything, it'll be a slow process, where information is leaked of years. (like now).

Also, don't you think there is some type of galactic law? One that would prohibit an alien race to make themselves known?

The video is cool, and i do subscribe to the interdimensional alien theory. But i think you'd be a fool to think that whoever knows about these visitors is going to come out and tell you.

It won't happen.

Well it's a poorly kept secret.

The people with the "knowledge" are the people in suit in ties behind desks. They're not the people out there recovering craft and analyze the material. That's the military, and a significant amount of information gets siphoned out. That's how we get videos like this. Full disclosure? Maybe someday.

It's best not to assume, we don't know that there is such thing as a galactic council. All we have is video and evidence of advanced 'manned' craft.

Also, there are ways to contact these inter-dimensional beings.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

that's number one, huh!

Thank you you renewed my faith in humanity i was really starting to worry. I figure its either an ice crystal or if it is at cloud level a 300 mile space ship. Which im pretty sure if a 300 mile space ship turned up on earth someone would notice.

Renew your faith in a textbook man. The 'object' is ABOVE the atmosphere or OUTER-space.
I can't tell what part of the world the object is over, but MOST likely it's over water.
Heavily populated areas probably only make up 5% of the Earth (my guess).
If the thing is 'manned' and doesn't want to be seen it's got alot of places to hide.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by dragonridr

that's number one, huh!

Renew your faith in a textbook man. The 'object' is ABOVE the atmosphere or OUTER-space.
I can't tell what part of the world the object is over, but MOST likely it's over water.
Heavily populated areas probably only make up 5% of the Earth (my guess).
If the thing is 'manned' and doesn't want to be seen it's got alot of places to hide.

Your going to tell me to read a text book.
Where to start your education tough when you just have so much wrong.I guess ill start with the land mass roughly about 30% of the earths surface(You must have watched water world one to many times huh). Next the shuttle isnt in space its in our atmosphere so unless that camera was pointing away from earth guess what its in the earths atmosphere not OUTER-space as you put it.
If it is lower then the shuttle at cloud height like the video claims it is 100s of miles long. This would be obvious to even the the worst weather radars scattered through out the world.And let us not forget all those planes flying around! (Jim hey whats that huge glowing white thing off are right wing?? Dave: Dont know maybe its an interdementional spacecraft the size of New York. Jim: yeah thats what i was thinking too) I really think they would notice. Unless of course its an ice crystal floating by the shuttle window while the camera is focused on the earth

Future tip for you before you try to seem smart at least take the time to look up something you have the internet for gods sake. Even the guy in the video at least tried to sound like he understands science.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Oh yea, i believe you man. (about contacting them)

And i believe that the ones with 100% knowledge of these things are the military. Not our senators, congressmen, or even Presidents.

So it'd be hard to disclose something you don't know about.

But yea, i'm with you on most of what you said.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I just saw this video and was amazed at what I was watching!!
This video presented by David Sereda is from Nasa tapes from a shuttle camera.....

The main problem with all such presentations is that the presenter withholds critical context information such as date/time and air-to-ground conversations, all of which is essential to examining the possibility of any 'routine' and normal phenomenon. Is it night or day? What activities were going on aboard or around the shuttle? We're not allowed to know.

To then claim that such a scene has no 'earthly' explanation, while denying a viewer the background context vital to any real investigation, seems an extreme case of 'loading the dice' -- i.e., cheating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join