It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

irans cat and mouse game, it just started

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yep that's right the cat and mouse game just began, fist no IAEA inspection then Iran let them back in but no they can go to the sites and now why yes they can abcnews.go.com... from the link

Mar 6, 2012 11:43am
White House Greets Iran News With Skepticism
with good reason , see there is nothing but then what you do not see does not exist. more from the link as to why I say cat and mouse game

Iran’s state-run news agency reported earlier today that Iran’s leaders have announced they will allow inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency into its Parchin military site.

IAEA officials were not allowed to visit the site last month. The IAEA report released in November reported indications that at Parchin Iran “constructed a large explosives containment vessel in which to conduct hydrodynamic experiments.
Does Iran have a nuke?
edit on 6-3-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I dont know why, but for some reason I think this IRAN nuke stuff is just a distraction from other countries. I have a bad feeling its N.Korea.

Sorry I dont really have much to say on the inspections, gotta do some more digging I guess.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Those people who want war will never be satisfied no matter how many inspectors go in there. Iran already has lost valuable scientists every time inspectors go in. I do not think those people are really inspectors but perhaps intelligence agents collecting pictures about the people who work their and looking at vulnerabilities of the facilities. I would prevent them from entering for security reasons.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Those people who want war will never be satisfied no matter how many inspectors go in there. Iran already has lost valuable scientists every time inspectors go in. I do not think those people are really inspectors but perhaps intelligence agents collecting pictures about the people who work their and looking at vulnerabilities of the facilities. I would prevent them from entering for security reasons.

So pull out the scientists,and put in Iran's best soldiers to "guard" the facilities. Really,if your worried about the scientists lives,that would easily solve your problem.They signed a treaty to let inspectors do their job. What are they hiding ? What peaceful purposes needs to be developed 90m in a underground fortress ?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Even that would be a security risk, people can photograph the infrastructure, the equipment etc. It would give easy points to bomb. Too much of a risk.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What are they hiding ? What peaceful purposes needs to be developed 90m in a underground fortress ?

If you have nothing to hide why dont you let me into your house? It is called security. Israel and USA has been threating them for years. Not to mention that Israel has a history of attacking nuclear facilities (Osirak) comes to mind. It would make sense to make some protection to the Iranian people from bloodthirsty people like Israel.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

No offense, but this is almost a dumb thread.

It's been started since last year when Iran started w/ the nuke crap.

The real thing US should do..

Give up on Middle East nations, just screw em'!
Aren't any good to our country!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Even that would be a security risk, people can photograph the infrastructure, the equipment etc. It would give easy points to bomb. Too much of a risk.

Come now...Thats a stretch,and you know it.

The only "word" you can say they might find any relevance to, is their ability to produce the "bomb". Afraid they might see something Inspectors will say is a sure sign? Thats the only reason for secrecy,at a hidden facility!
Again,the US and Israel for that matter,could have attacked,and destroyed ALL their above ground facility's.They could have "destroyed" their hidden facility,as they were making it. Iran has the ability to be open to the inspectors,and every turn,they have closed the door,when they want to. The luxury to produce Nuclear Power comes with the intentions,you do not use the power to produce Nuclear bombs.Having a hidden facility,and NOT abiding to the treaty that Iran signed ? That speaks volumes.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

If you have nothing to hide why dont you let me into your house? It is called security. Israel and USA has been threating them for years. Not to mention that Israel has a history of attacking nuclear facilities (Osirak) comes to mind. It would make sense to make some protection to the Iranian people from bloodthirsty people like Israel.

Please.....you can keep the "bloodthirsty" remarks to yourself. It shows ignorance. Humans are bloodthirsty in General.......

Second,I would let you into my house,if there was a need,or if I had signed a international agreement,that states I have to.

Third,Israel could have destroyed ALL their above sites,if they wanted to. They didn't. Its called benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by bekod

I dont know why, but for some reason I think this IRAN nuke stuff is just a distraction from other countries. I have a bad feeling its N.Korea.

Sorry I dont really have much to say on the inspections, gotta do some more digging I guess.

should start a thread, I'd be interested in that theory if you found some backing

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

your posts, among many others here, give's me hope that not everyone is being fooled by the great facade we call world leaders. although i'm sure iran are not angels it still makes me want to throw up, when i see the lions calling the tigers predators.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by bekod

you're a wise man indeed, north korea will be the ones hurling nukes long before iran. besides syria has to come before iran and that's where the real chit will hit the fan.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Awesome, i do love a good blame the Iranian thread.
There isn't enough of them nowaday's

/ends sarcasm/

I agree with professional on this one.
Also, I for one wouldn't allow any forigen body into my top secret facilities either.
America doesn't so why should Iran.
So unless the USA allows inspectors into their top secret facilities then Iran should keep denying access to IAEA inspectors too.

And dont get me wrong, I dont think Iran or any other country should have nuclear weapons or facilities.
But if its good enough for the American goose to have them, well then its good enough for the Iranian gander.

ETA.
I would love these Inspectors to come to Australia and see what the #### america is hiding at Pine Gap.
As the US controlled Pine Gap worries me more than the Iranians ever could

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"The Professional" is a little out there. Dont get too stirred up by hist posts but rather take them with a grain of salt. Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
"No Iran can't let inspectors inside the facilities because they suspect they are spies".

-But they signed the NPT, what good is their signature if they don't co operate?

"SO WHAT ISRAEL DID NOT EVEN SIGN THE NPT!!11"

-Okay, but Iran did, so why aren't they letting inspectors in?

"Because these are not inspectors these are spies!"

-Have you got any proof of these IAEA inspectors being spies?

"No but U dont have a proof they aren't!!11"

-So Iran is not letting anyone inspect their facilities, do you agree that this is violating their signature in one way or another?

"NO!1 Its their right to develop civilian nuclear power!!"

-This is why inspections are for, to see the nuclear facilities are civilian and not military

"NO! The inspectors are SPIES! Zionist SPIES!" Here is a YouTube video of some guy that speaks the truth! Check it out!!1 Here's also a pic showing the Zionist agenda to take over the Middle East then the world!1"

There, I saved you guys 8 pages.
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just askin......but....it seems to me that the NATO gang dont get inspected much.....
Has anyone any factual knowledge about allowing Iranian "Inspectors into Los Alamos?
Or perhaps that is not permitted for security reasons?
The foo is on the other shoet when its our turn is it not?
The blatantly Hipocritical actions and the totally arrogant attitude of even the peace makers have ingrained is puke making alright.......
We just about to a man consider our humble selves the pinnacle of humanity, and withou even thinking about what it looks like to the world, wedo this crazy double speak diplomacy that is always slanted 180 degrees from what we say........
If i was anyone else, i think id want to whack us because we are totally disherehonest with ourselves, and consequently everyone else.......
If there was any one thing which stopped the pursuit of the war in Vietnam, it was a handful or less of scenes ingrained on the american psyche....
One was the VC being blown away with a head shot froman officers pistol, the other. a monk calmy seated in deep meditation...in the middle of an intersection of town,...... totally engulfed in flames....and several others of various burning running children .........
The people back home didnt want to know about that stuff....and when they were confronted with it, they lost the will to continue.....
This brought the whole thing into perspective for them, and they wanted nothing more than to forget it and go back to not knowing what was being perpetrated in the name of their own comfort, and profits.
We seem to want to dress the naked horror of these acts in trappings of honour glory and sacrifice etc...but....
everybody knows...deep down, that if it wasnt this way, and doesnt continue to be this way....our standard of living, and our bloated expectations are gonna suffer badly......
So despite the outcry, against the brutality and rapine of our policies, the prepetration of the crimes will continue with our tacit approval, as long as we dont have know.....as long as we dont have to watch.........
....... the children burn.....
.... may God bless us .......................everyone......

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Second,I would let you into my house,if there was a need,or if I had signed a international agreement,that states I have to.

Actually in this case it would be more analogous to you signing an agreement for people to inspect your house, and only your house, and then turning up and demanding to look in your shed.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Actually,ANY Nuclear facility is to be inspected. They signed it.
The Irans decided to build a "hidden" one. Thats the problem. There was NO need.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

The Irans decided to build a "hidden" one. Thats the problem. There was NO need.

Absolutely right, your argument only being flawed by the tiny detail that Parchin isn't a nuclear site, but a military base, and therefore not covered by the agreement in any way shape or form.

Oh and it isn't hidden, they already inspected it in 2005 and found no trace of anything nuclear.

Other than that, your analysis is perfect.

edit on 7-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

reply to post by khimbar

Absolutely right, your argument only being flawed by the tiny detail that Parchin isn't a nuclear site, but a military base, and therefore not covered by the agreement in any way shape or form.

Oh and it isn't hidden, they already inspected it in 2005 and found no trace of anything nuclear.

Other than that, your analysis is perfect.

Hmmmm.

Military complex,Nuclear facility........

And yes,its hidden from Nuclear inspectors eyes.

AEA inspectors had asked to visit the facility during a February trip to Iran but were rebuffed, according to the agency. Inspectors believe Iran may have used Parchin to test high explosives that could be used to detonate a nuclear weapon. Inspectors visited the site twice in 2005, but did not go into the building that housed the test chamber, according to the IAEA.

Iran has said its nuclear program is entirely peaceful, but Amano said Iran's failure to cooperate with international inspectors makes it impossible to be sure.

Because Iran is not following an agreement to provide expanded information and broader inspection access to international inspectors, the agency is "unable to provide credible assurance about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran, and therefore to conclude that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities," he said in a statement preceding his news conference.

I AEA seeks access to key Iranian military base, director says

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join