It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP forum

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i think it would be a great idea to consolidate the HAARP ideas so we can gain some focus on the subject. stale mate in 2-6 different forums is causing congestion and confusion for the most part. thank you for your time and consideration on the situation.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I second that. This is one of the most powerful and dangerous weapons in existence. Its limitations are limitless.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Its limitations are limitless.

Well put. Even if it is a trifle oxymoronic.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes please - let's get another load of rubbish away from real topics!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

the probklem with HAARP threads - is that most start with a fantasy about what HAARP does

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'll kick this off.....Russia has the first and most powerful array....
then we got in on it?

one at least in Aussie....?
edit on 5-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

or this....does Israel have one or more?
edit on 5-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: those countries are at "the extremes and ends of the land, when Jerusalem is centered on a map

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

well at least it would be established in one spot instead of trying to educate others 27 different times across the forum board. i would hate for some of the people in the know to stop commenting just out of repeditive boardum

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i think we need to start at " what " haarp dose. gather MSM and any other reliable or BS source then take a serious look at what it dose the connect any aftermath to the situation. this is where you get the CF ( cluster F )

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

the probklem with HAARP threads - is that most start with a fantasy about what HAARP does

well...what exactly does HAARP do? im not talking about what everyone thinks it does, just the facts. what exactly is it's function?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

it is used to reflect radio waves over the horizon. how it dose this is bounce a signal off of the ionosphere to the ground, or off of a second lower D layer or chemical layer closer to the ground in order to keep the signal above the absorbing troposphere.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I already tried this back before the storms right after the quake.

But it was ignored obviously.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

well...what exactly does HAARP do? im not talking about what everyone thinks it does, just the facts. what exactly is it's function?

It heats up ("excites") the ionosphere overhead to study its reaction.

The behaviour of the ionosphere is important for a number of military functions such as long range radio communications and over the horizon radar.

It also excites conspiracy theorists so as to provide endless scope for threads like this.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....... let us start here

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

HAARP's method of operation is to coordinate the electromagnatic power output of a large number of antennas to converge at a single point. By firing up the farthest antenna first and the closest antenna last, all of the power from all the antennas gets to the target point all at the same micro-nanosecond.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Semicollegiate

yep : ) but then what?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I dunno for sure. I suppose they could use the ionosphere like a speaker cone or steel spring for electromagnetic radiation.
Or make the ionoshpere into a parabolic refractor/reflector.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

we know what it dose ( for the simple aspect of it ) the aftermath and reaction to its activity is what " we " HAARP'ers are looking for. not to debate the fact of if haarp is there or not but what is the long and short term effects of haarps activity in ANY area.

thus is my reason for a HARRP forum. to try to focus our info to a identify what might be fact and what might be fiction.

i for one CAN NOT see how energising the ionosphere dose not have an effect on our beautiful blue globe

all be it small or large. there is a connection none the less. just need to refine out tactics.

my real goal is for MSM to look to us and others like us for the " counter culture " aspect of the issue.

so please either endorse or rebunk the fact. that is all im asking a forum to battle it out and have a close consolidated grasp on what we are debating about.

thank you for your consideration on the topic

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

you are 100% on that. but the " lower reflector " is just above the troposphere as to not let storms absorb the " rflictive bounce " this is where chem trails come in to play. chem trails provide the lower atmosphere " bounce " but what im looking for is the impact of all that activity. you cant have that action with out the reaction. thus be the reason for the forum
edit on 6-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i would like to here what phage has to offer. and any one for that matter.

silence is golden but ductape is silver.

just sayin

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
I second that. This is one of the most powerful and dangerous weapons in existence. Its limitations are limitless.

Only because of the over active imagination of members on here and on other forums

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join