It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten watching Dora the Explorer???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

This is my favorite little mans, jack. He was blind in one eye and loved to watch cartoons-especially Dora the Explorer. It may be a little too intense for him lol

Recently, he contracted Feline infectious peritonitis (FIP), he passed away so please pray for him. He was only 5months old and had the biggest heart and deserved more than what life gave him.

Daddy loves you bud
R.I,P

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So sorry you lost your little man Jack. I
love cats and know they each leave special
memories with those they have loved.

RIP Jack

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

Prayers said, with tears in my eyes. What a beautiful, intelligent, wonderful guy you had there. You were blessed to have him and I know how sad you are he's gone. Much condolences.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have lost cats over the years, and it is always very painful and heartbreaking. I take comfort in believing that animals go to a peaceful afterlife just like people do. As it says in Ecclesiastes 3:21: "For who can prove that the human spirit goes up and the spirit of animals goes down into the earth?" I believe that I will see my little fur babies again when I too get over the Rainbow Bridge.

Maybe I'm just another Crazy Cat Lady, but I believe it with all my heart. Thanks for sharing the video of your little cutie.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

With many cartoons for small children, there are often bright colors and various sounds and activity to keep one's attention. I'm sure some cats would be entertained by such things.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sorry about your loss mate

Reminded me of this add which played many years ago here in Australia.

It was made purposefully for the enjoyment of cats, would have been interesting to get your little one to have watched this one seeing as he liked Dora!

Here it is.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss. Glad you have memories with you little fuzzy friend. Animals are so special to us all.. I have a seven year old grumpy cat, so I understand.
I think thier little souls are each meant to bring something to our lives.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thank u all for the prayers and condolensis...he really was an awesome kitty that was taken too soon and will be missed..lol at the wiskas commercial, I know he would of enjoyed that

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
oh how cute.

really cute...at least you have a vid of your cat that you can replay to remember him.

my cat AkuAku went missing and I only have a picture of him. My advice is take heaps of videos and photos you can cherish.

I must look like a mad lady whenever I see a ginger cat.. I just stop and start yelling out... Aku!! but it is never my cat. bah

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Prayers from me! I am so sorry you lost your little guy. I have lost so many precious pets through the years and know how difficult this must be for you. HUGS!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
thank you guys very much, i appreciate it. he was an angel. originally, i adopted him because he was at a cat orphanage for his first 3months because no one would take him due to his eye ulcer and people didn't want to spend the money to get the medication or have the eye if a real problem, removed. i fell in love with him right away and was my best friend since day 1 of me taking him to his "furrever home"

Again, Jack...Miss you little homie
R.I.P

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss. I know how much a cat can mean.

top topics

join