It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sort of like the guy that claims he went to heaven...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have been to what I could only describe as the hall of time. Now before you guys go on saying that time does not exist... This hall was very long with many many doors on each side. I was walking with a ladie whom was a bit older than myself, she was also carrying a clipboard although I could not tell what was on that clip board. She asked which time I would like to go to, and I had said I want to see the beginning. She then told me to read a certain book by a certain author whom I later looked into, however did not exist. I then awoke.

Another extremely strange dream that pretty much shook me to my nerves was I was in new York city walking around time square when all of a sudden the ground began to break up with the streets flooding. I swam to a point where I could get out of the water. I stood up and seen a child swimming and I yelled to him to swim to me, when a giant serpent came out of the water and came back down on that child taking him under. The dream rapidly switched to me standing next to a brick wall near a very green field. A man with a very purple face and even deeper purple lips was walking with 2 men in black suits and dark sunglasses on both sides of this man, behind him was my father, and I had said to my father, dad don't go, he replied with I have too. They were walking out into the field where 2 dogs were standing next to 2 posts. I then rapidly shift dreams again where I awoke on a green lawn looked up to see 2 moons and standing over me was a man in a white gown with a clip board. I had asked him what he was doing with which he replied, I am writing down all the good things that people are doing.

Any comments?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I for one would love to read more of these, especially the detailed ones.

I ran into an old man one day at work, on my way into a rig location. He was the security guard (normal for old folks to guard these areas, cheap labor and all), and he more or less felt it important to tell me about his "death experiance". He died and went to heaven and walked with an angel who showed him colored stones along the roadside to heaven. He mentoined that they were of all colors, each of them representing a person's own personal stone and each had a name. He also said that "his" stone was lavender but a more brillian lavender that he's never seen before or after in his life.

Im not sure why he told me this, but it was a very cool story. Facinating stuff! Id love to read more of these from people who really do believe that these things have taken place.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is nothing like the other heaven thread....

You're actually telling us your dream in detail!!!

Thanks, I enjoyed the read. Take care!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well thanks for your replies... i was trying to find some insight into these dreams!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

Do you recall the name of the book, or the author?
????

PLPL

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

no i sure do not. although maybe in the future i may read a certain book that it might be. would be interesting. i remembered it for a brief time. i wish i could remember who it was. i was only told the authors name.

top topics

join