It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2, 2012: Largest Tornado Outbreak on Record?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

There are many extinct volcanoes here in the SE. There was a large basaltic event many hundreds of millions of years ago (and why we have a lot of granite and basaltic rocks in the part of the country, heheheh). I have a good friend that's a geology teacher up in a college in Virginia. Worked on a project with him to do 3D software renderings to help his students in class.

Learned a LOT more about rocks, volcanoes and geology than I ever want to again while doing that, ehehehe

And now we're REALLY off topic.

Back to Tornadoes........

edit on 4-3-2012 by eriktheawful because: forgot the word "millions of years", sounded SILLY

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Hey,as long as the OP is cool with it,so be it.

I hear you on the education,I have learned more on ATS then probably all the years in the education system.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Indiana toddler found in field dies of her injuries

Fifteen-month-old Angel Babcock seemed to be the miracle survivor of a deadly tornado that killed her parents and two siblings when she arrived Friday night at Kosair Children's Hospital in Louisville, Ky. Though critically injured, she was opening her eyes, and hospital workers said that was a hopeful sign.

But the New Pekin, Ind., girl's condition deteriorated Saturday as her brain swelled, chief nursing officer Cis Gruebbel said. As the day went on, Angel's eyes ceased to move, and there was no sign of brain activity. Medical staff told her family there was nothing more they could do.

Angel's death Sunday ended a hopeful tale for survivors in the Midwest and South and brought to 39 the number of people killed by the storms that devastated five states.

An Angel returns to heaven. Rest in peace baby girl. So very, very sad.

source

edit on 5-3-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Anyone?

Ohio Governor Kasich turns down federal disaster aid

Ohio Governor John Kasich on Saturday rejected an offer of federal aid for his tornado-stricken state that could have amounted to millions of dollars in payments and loans. Neighboring Kentucky and Indiana have already expressed their gratitude for the aid and have welcomed the arrival of FEMA teams for an initial evaluation of damage.

“I believe that we can handle this,” Kasich told Clermont County storm victims who had taken shelter in a local high school.

Familiar name in this story that may help answer the why...surely a disaster is not being used as a political strike?

Kasich, previously a Congressman and then a Fox News commentator, was elected governor in 2010 with the help of a controversial $1.25 million donation that his former employer, News Corp., made to the Republican Governors Association on his behalf. He also received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Koch brothers.

I hope Ohio is ready to help her people.

Source

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

I read about the little girl this morning in the news, and couldn't finish my coffee.

As a father and a grandfather, the one thing that gets to me is kids suffering or dying.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Yes I know the official story too. I know better than to trust a US government agency that is using Nikola Tesla's designs though.....

HAARP designed by bernard eastlund. Stolen designs and patents from Nikola Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower modified slightly
edit on 6-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Drew99GT

Yes I know the official story too. I know better than to trust a US government agency that is using Nikola Tesla's designs though.....

HAARP designed by bernard eastlund. Stolen designs and patents from Nikola Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower modified slightly
edit on 6-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

Yea, I watched the 'flying circus' today lay down 'hundreds of u turns x's and o's. over an area out to the west of here that often gets just normal east west contrails, the circus created a MASSIVE streak filled glowing horizon to horizon cloud bank, really surreal looking. Are we gonna be in for some more tornados, violent storms, who knows, what is the object of this cloud creating and likely seeding. If they keep doing this perhaps it's time I get a camera and learn how to post pics.

Anyway, I heard the 'debunkers',lol. rustling in the bushes, they should be here shorthly to inform us how 'weather mod' is still limited to things like silver compouds, etc. Anyway I'll just say this is my conclusion (yes Opinion) weather mod of 2012 follows many of the patents to a T, it is not just on paper, it is in the field and it is real. Did it have anyhting to do with this storm, who knows, has it had anything to do with other storms, well what are the odds based???

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join