It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailing for Tornadoes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ok so this thought just popped into my head. What if all the chemtrailing was to produce the mega tornadoes that are currently ravishing the midwest and did so last year. I mean with so many people becoming homeless wouldn't it seem like the perfect reason for the fema camps to start up business?

Just a thought

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Just a thought

I knew I would see it.........

It only took a few minutes.........

My mothers mobile home was destroyed by a tornado, with my sister in it.......Luckily she was unharmed, but her neighbor that I used to work with was found wrapped up in a tree................

Just a thought

Proove to me that chemtrails exist and were sprayed over the whole damn middle of the country,,,,,,, then I can forget about the rapid jetstream movement and how it directly affected the path and ferocity of the storms...............................

A tornado is mother nature's fury.............has always been that way......

More people and property makes for more death, injuries, and destruction.....

Obviuosly you have not experience her wrath

ETA: I forgot to add the part where FEMA gave her a chance for a new start.......................She did what was required and asked(no camps needed) and they helped her out quite well........

edit on 2-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigeon Religion
Ok so this thought just popped into my head. What if all the chemtrailing was to produce the mega tornadoes that are currently ravishing the midwest and did so last year. I mean with so many people becoming homeless wouldn't it seem like the perfect reason for the fema camps to start up business?

Just a thought

Well, I had a couple of thoughts too. Be thankful that I didn't post the first one.

Just maybe... as hard as it may be to believe... there is a conspiracy to bilk hard earned money from people predisposed to believing in "chemtrails".

That's pretty far out in left field, I will admit, but it is MOST CERTAINLY A POSSIBILITY.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What if tornadoes are a natural phenomena, and chemtrails don't actually exist??

Just a thought

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What if tornadoes are a natural phenomena, and chemtrails don't actually exist??

Oh c'mon now. That's just ridiculous nonsense.
Come on back to reality.

[color=949494]Sadly, the sarcasm will be missed by some people, so I better just come out and say it;
Yes. that is sarcasm, and I agree with LieJunkie & Aloysius.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It didn't. Warm moist air from the gulf coast merged with a cold front coming from the plains/midwest.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Just a thought

I am not sure if they are the cause of the tornadoes, but they may be offered as a solution

Problem - Reaction - Solution.

they could, in fact, be the cause and solution. and as far as the reaction, look at the second post and you see an emotional reaction in action..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Could be but the last thing chemtrail believers need is something so unprovable like this to defend. This will only provoke ugliness. We have enough to deal with getting people to admit to them let alone figuring out what they're using them for.
It doesn't matter at this juncture.

So, it would behoove the cause, not to go down this rabbit hole.
Really

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Just a thought

Mega tornadoes? What is "mega" about them; besides the awesome nature of natural forces counteracting to create them? I understand the conspiratorial nature of your question, but there have been deadly outbreaks of tornadoes since weather began.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I can't find it now for the life of me...but it was on the bottom of one of the many sites I've been on, looking up details of the tornadoes. It was a "On this day in history" and talked about an F-4 hitting some little town in the same area this is all hitting. The date was in the late 1800's. Sorry I didn't bookmark it...I should have.

Point is though...The sheer wide AREA this happened across is odd in the same way so much else seems to be lately in weather and other things...but it doesn't take man to cause what happened today. It is moving into that season...and the physics of how this happened leave no mysteries I've heard. Just shock at the violence of it as the air masses came together. Nature can be downright brutal and violent just for the heck of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Could be but the last thing chemtrail believers need is something so unprovable like this to defend. This will only provoke ugliness. We have enough to deal with getting people to admit to them let alone figuring out what they're using them for.

Really

Why are you following me?
I was kidding.

Could be but the last thing chemtrail believers need is something so unprovable like this to defend.

I'd be interested in hearing some of your more provable theories. I haven't heard any yet.

I gave you a star, just for showing up. I hope it made your day.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
NO EVIDENCE NO PROOF but...
to those who take chemtrails seriously (and much love to those who dont and those who hate people who do) what if the chemtrails arent consistant for example, for 2 weeks they spray ????????????? for sickness, for a week they spray ???????? for weather, 3 weeks another thing for another topic. i know and thank the fact that ATSers are very much based on fact and no BS. i get made fun of all day at work for trying to awaken people to the truth. chemtrails are a big one that people want to stab me over. but what im trying to say is the anti-chemtrail people are more right then us chemtrail beleivers. We have no proof and no fact all we have is something we can see. be it chemtrails or contrails or just a cloud, they are there. but until we can proof they are chemtrails we just sound crazy.
To the post I think they could cause tornados but highly unlikely

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
NOT that I'm disagreeing or agreeing about chemtrails causing tornadoes, but I did want to drop this TWC twitter here:

EricFisherTWC: 163 #tornado warnings have been issued so far today. The most *confirmed* EF1 - EF5 tornadoes on rec for the ENTIRE MONTH of March is 147. [via Twitter]

In one day we beat the record for an entire months worth. Something is seriously going on. We've NEVER had this many tornadoes in one day - and still coming btw - prior to what, the last two springs? Even pushing all the hoopla of chemtrails, 2012, pole shifts etc fully out of the picture, this kind of weather (not forgetting the deadly freezing winters across the Ocean, etc) is NOT normal and is seeming to get worse and worse.

Do weather changes of this magnitude seem normal? Changing this fast? This severely?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
2 of my favorite fairytales together: chemtrails and FEMA camps.

Quick, someone find a connection to Nibiru so I can have a trifecta.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You do realize that the tornado threat was being predicted days before it actually happened right?

Tornado outbreaks are nothing rare in the USA

The Super Outbreak is the second largest tornado outbreak on record for a single 24-hour period, just behind the tornado outbreak of April 25–28, 2011. It was also the most violent tornado outbreak ever recorded, with 30 F4/F5 tornadoes reported. From April 3 to April 4, 1974, there were 148 tornadoes confirmed in 13 US states, including Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and New York; and the Canadian province of Ontario. It extensively damaged approximately 900 square miles (2,330 square kilometers) along a total combined path length of 2,600 miles (4,200 km).[1]

The Super Outbreak of tornadoes of 3–4 April 1974 remains one of the most outstanding severe convective weather episodes of record in the continental United States. The outbreak far surpassed previous and succeeding events in severity, longevity and extent, with the notable exception of the April 2011 outbreak. With a death toll of over 300, this outbreak was the deadliest since the 1936 Tupelo-Gainesville tornado outbreak. Its death toll would also not be surpassed until 2011, when that year's April 25–28 tornado outbreak killed at least 340 people.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just look at all these TORNADO outbreaks going back to the year 1787 !!!!

Are you going to argue chemtrails then when planes weren't even invented?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
In one day we beat the record for an entire months worth. Something is seriously going on. We've NEVER had this many tornadoes in one day - and still coming btw - prior to what, the last two springs? Even pushing all the hoopla of chemtrails, 2012, pole shifts etc fully out of the picture, this kind of weather (not forgetting the deadly freezing winters across the Ocean, etc) is NOT normal and is seeming to get worse and worse.

Do weather changes of this magnitude seem normal? Changing this fast? This severely?

In recorded history of tracking tornadoes via that scale. Who is to say that such weather didn't exist when the native tribes roamed the plains? Or when nothing but animals roamed the plains? We humans are so short-sighted.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

This is just simply not true. We had a lot of tornadoes in 2011 and pretty much all of recorded USA weather history. People on ATS were saying the same exact thing you were now. Tornado outbreaks are not that rare at all.

The Super Outbreak is the second largest tornado outbreak on record for a single 24-hour period, just behind the tornado outbreak of April 25–28, 2011. It was also the most violent tornado outbreak ever recorded, with 30 F4/F5 tornadoes reported. From April 3 to April 4, 1974, there were 148 tornadoes confirmed in 13 US states, including Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and New York; and the Canadian province of Ontario.

en.wikipedia.org...

. In total, 359 tornadoes were confirmed by the National Weather Service in 21 states from Texas to New York and even isolated tornadoes in Canada

And that is from 2011.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FJKchristain
NO EVIDENCE NO PROOF but...
to those who take chemtrails seriously (and much love to those who dont and those who hate people who do) what if the chemtrails arent consistant for example, for 2 weeks they spray ????????????? for sickness, for a week they spray ???????? for weather, 3 weeks another thing for another topic. i know and thank the fact that ATSers are very much based on fact and no BS. i get made fun of all day at work for trying to awaken people to the truth. chemtrails are a big one that people want to stab me over. but what im trying to say is the anti-chemtrail people are more right then us chemtrail beleivers. We have no proof and no fact all we have is something we can see. be it chemtrails or contrails or just a cloud, they are there. but until we can proof they are chemtrails we just sound crazy.
To the post I think they could cause tornados but highly unlikely

You don't sound crazy at all! Actually, your honesty is quite impressive.

A well deserved star for you my friend.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FJKchristain

Well I sure wish more people that believed in chemtrails and everything else unprovable had the same opinion you did.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Really

On the contrary. We must turn this tiny rabbit hole into an open pit mine. We have to look at everything and anything.

I say we have to blow every damn rabbit hole out of the field and expose everything for what it is. If it ends up being smoke and mirrors, so be it. But, at this point, we can neither prove nor disprove the involvement of aerosol or chemicals in the extreme/unusual weather patterns.

You say that it would provoke ugliness. I say that it would provoke the exposure to the truth. You say we have enough to deal with. I say give me more. You say it doesn't matter. I say everything matters.

You speak for me? I say speak for yourself.

There are so many extraordinary things happening at once, that it is a distraction. We may get emotionally involved and wish to wake up from a nightmare.

I am not suggesting that we deny our emotions. The destruction is tragic. But I do suggest that we channel the emotions to dig further to unveil the truth, every truths.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join