It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vital Records Iindicate Obama Not Born in Hawaii Hospital (part 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The whole article is extensive and meticulous . . . here:

thedailypen.blogspot.com...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

VITAL RECORDS INDICATE OBAMA NOT BORN IN HAWAII HOSPITAL (PART 2)
SHOCK AND ODD –Along with previous evidence proving the image of Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” posted on the internet in April, 2011 was digitally fabricated, we reveal powerful new evidence which shows that data contained on the document contradicts Obama’s birth narrative and vital statistical accounting methods used at the alleged time of his birth. Vast disparities between the natal information appearing in the image and the standard methods used by federal and municipal governments to code, identify and report the contents of U.S. vital records prove that Obama’s alleged Hawaiian birth record was assembled to intentionally obscure the truth about his natal biography.

By Penbrook Johannson and Dan Crosby
of THE DAILY PEN

NEW YORK, NY – An intensive examination of the contents of Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” image by the most respected experts in vital records accounting and identity investigation reveals that much of the contrived information about his alleged Hawaiian birth simply renders his Natural-born status impossible.

In cooperation with former members of the Social Security Administration’s Records and Claims Investigation office, along with information provided by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), this installment of our report reveals evidence, for the first time, which shows the content of Obama’s document image was hastily and recently manufactured by criminal counterfeiters secretly working in collaboration with both the White House and the municipal government of the State of Hawaii.

Other more lowly serfs and slaves would have been at least fined or worse for even 1/25th the criminal felonies committed by the Destroyer in Chief.

However, given that the elites consider themselves and have proven their ability to stack the courts with their stooges . . . and thereby remain above the law and the very shredded Constitution . . . it is no surprise that the Destroyer In Chief continues to golf-on, vacation-on . . . in between his walked out hatred of the USA.

He is certainly doing as he was reared, trained, brain-washed, installed to do.

I'd have never imagined 30 years ago that such a creature would have even been tolerated as a candidate, much less acclaimed by so many purported 'patriots.'

Certainly the inmates are in charge of the assylum.

May God have mercy on our beleagured Republic and our shredded Constitution.

edit on 2/3/12 by masqua because: All Caps in title

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

SERIOUSLY ?

NO. SERIOUSLY ?

Why do you guys keep trying to push this ? Is it ever going to end ? Will there always be someone trying to assert that Obama isn't legitimate ?

Every President we have had , save Kennedy and we know why , is some kind of usurper or impostor or the antichrist....

It's getting old.

I know I know you will tell me "Then don't come to ATS."

Yeah. Deny ignorance alright. Deny Ignorance of our own ignorance is what it should say.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Really ,who actually cares?
What does it matter?
Unless you're a Native American, all your heritage is foreign.

IMO.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Another shocker - Obama isn't black!

Not according to the data provided by his CLB from last year:

Recall, Obama’s father’s race is shown as “African” which does not appear in the “Detail Race of Father” table as a classifiable race according the NCHS. It is coded as a number 9 which is “Not Stated”. Therefore Obama’s race is based on his mother’s, not his father’s, by federal law. We know the vital statistics of Obama’s father’s race was recorded using this code because within the margins of Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” there are preliminary coding marks written in pencil as prescribed by the Vital Statistics Instruction Manual for 1961 reporting. Obama’s certificate has the number “9” scribed in the margin of the item for his father’s race.

That one is pretty hard to refute yet I'm sure someone will.
It's not about looks here, it's about racial classification at birth according to NCHS protocols.

Wow, just wow.
Somehow I doubt this will get any attention.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I am not American so therefore really not interested in this particular topic. However, when i have in the past briefly flicked through it i have wondered if he was possibly a home birth? As such, would there be any hospital records?

But you are right, very tiresome topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have no opinion on where and when Obama was born nor the legality and correctness of any state issued digital record of his his birth but the claimed evidence is a piece of cheap tabloid trash.

"... standard methods used by federal and municipal governments..." And the use of these 'standard methods' is mandated by law where?

"...prove..." to who, what court of law has ruled upon such evidence?

"....to intentionally obscure the truth..." For what purpose? Need I advise you that our legal system still requires 'criminal intent' be proven. I know of no one who can personally recall the exact moment and place of their birth. If a state sends me a BC with incorrect data, and I use it to purchase liquor or obtain a drivers license, or vote, what is my criminal intent? You must prove I knew the data was incorrect.

I have pursued genealogy as a hobby for over 20 years, for myself and others. It has been my experience that most states currently, or are planning on, issuing 'digital' copies of birth, death and even marriage certificates. The data is keyed in from the original and those doing the keying make mistakes which are not always easy to detect. Per state records my grandmother and her sister were born 2 months apart. Church records reveal otherwise..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Another shocker - Obama isn't black!

Not according to the data provided by his CLB from last year:

Recall, Obama’s father’s race is shown as “African” which does not appear in the “Detail Race of Father” table as a classifiable race according the NCHS. It is coded as a number 9 which is “Not Stated”. Therefore Obama’s race is based on his mother’s, not his father’s, by federal law. We know the vital statistics of Obama’s father’s race was recorded using this code because within the margins of Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” there are preliminary coding marks written in pencil as prescribed by the Vital Statistics Instruction Manual for 1961 reporting. Obama’s certificate has the number “9” scribed in the margin of the item for his father’s race.

That one is pretty hard to refute yet I'm sure someone will.
It's not about looks here, it's about racial classification at birth according to NCHS protocols.

Wow, just wow.
Somehow I doubt this will get any attention.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

Are you serious?

Obama isn't black because there is a faded "9" next to where it clearly says "African"...and someone found some table that shows a "9" being "Other"?

You know...hospitals don't do a background check...what is printed on your BC isn't what makes you one thing or another. I could easily claim I am Native American and the hospital would accept it 100%...and put on the BC of my children that they are 1/2 Native American.

I just can't believe that you honestly think that since there is a faded "9" and this blogger found some random race clasification table that has "9" as Othere that it makes Obama "not black".

I'm just completely dumbfounded and shocked by what some people are saying lately.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm only stating what is in the article and it seems to be well documented. This is not my personal opinion or observation as my understanding is that he is mixed race (black/white) which personally makes not an iota of difference to me.
I only pointed it out as I thought others would find it interesting.
I'm reiterating his "race classification" of birth by what appears to be the NCHS standards on the supposed copy of his certificate of live birth Obama himself provided.

I didn't have doubts about Obama's place of birth and details before last year when he released that sham of a document. I've been working in photoshop and illustrator for over 15 years and what came out last year was not an original scan by any means. Why make alterations if he has a bona-fide document? It didn't prove he is not a natural born citizen but it certainly didn't verify it for me either.

At this point in the game there would be no point to bring up such as issues for a legal standing unless of course he wants to run for re-election in which case I hope he is thoroughly vetted so we can all lay these issues to rest.
Just like the FBI has the videotapes of the supposed crash of flight 77 into the Pentagon they too could lay all doubts aside by simply releasing the evidence for all to see.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Definition of MULATTO
: the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person
: a person of mixed white and black ancestry

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

l, Obama’s father’s race is shown as “African” .

And 'Africa' isn't a race. It's a continent. That's like saying my race is American.

edit on 3/2/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Since "Truth" passes thru two others stages before it becomes evident and becomes accepted as fact, I would say this birth certificate topic is approaching the second stage.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please help us understand . . .

HOW IS IT that denial of the facts--such as of Obama's deliberate destroying of our Republic and way of life; of the middle class; of the small businesses and business owners . . . How does denial of those facts make the facts go away?

While you're at it--how does WEARINESS of the facts make the facts go away?

Is it some sort of magical function like a one year old putting their hands over their eyes and thinking that Mommy goes away?

IT must be in selected lives and contexts because I've NEVER experienced it where my weariness of facts made them disappear or become untrue.

Sooner or later I had to cowboy up and deal with them.

Soooooo PLEASE, which of the quotes here:

twoday.net...

Do you NOT believe? And why?

A short sample:

9."The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight." President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination .

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

new topics

top topics

join