It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians Afraid of Mice ?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So my cousin relays this funny but true story about how this alledgedly big tough twenty something Iranian guy and his girlfriend come into the apartment complex office freaking out big time about a tiny mouse that they saw in their apartment. It seems that they saw him or it "live" a few days ago and had to rush out in the middle of the night to buy a glue trap from Wally World to "defeat this horrible creature who carried all kinds of diseases", placed their lives at risk and presented all sorts of health hazards and must be destroyed immediately.

They brought it into the leasing office to show the manager how their lives had been endangered by this now dead 2 inch mouse in a box attached to a glue trap. (This apartment complex is across from a large field, and field mice are common and try to gain entry into houses or any structures nearby as the weather gets cooler.) They are seen, but rarely, and removed when found. The manager remained calm and agreed to have a pest control company investigate and destroy this "enemy" of theirs if found.

Memo to those who may be interested: How to defeat an enemy without firing a shot: Release hundreds of thousands of tiny mice into enemy terrority, sit back and see what happens. You might not ever have to even fire one shot.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They can't be that afraid of them, they launched them into spaz.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's considered biological warfare.

Funny story. I could picture them saying those exact things as I read along.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You're right, they are paranoid of mice, well only the cartoon ones.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
And if you look here:

www.prosebeforehos.com...

it appears that more than one type of mouse scares them.

join