It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Breitbart: Death by Potassium Chloride Injection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Andrew Breitbart's Death to be Reviewed.
Suspected Cause of Death: Heart Problems
No Witnesses of Death
Found Outside
At 12:30 AM!
Source: latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Potassium Chloride (basically the deadly part of what is used for lethal injections)
The injection increases potassium levels which stop the HEART.

Potassium has been used by a wide range of stealth killers, even nurses.
en.wikipedia.org...
Nurses suspected of up to 130 murders by using potassium

The kicked Napolitano off the air for what he said.
They killed Andrew Breitbart for what he was going to say.

Motive: www.infowars.com...
Alleged Explosive Tapes Against Obama
They want the country to support Obama.
The Media is starting to be more supportive of Obama. I've heard less overall bad things directed towards him.
Why?
We are getting ready for a massive war. A World War. If we went to war with China, it would be 100% necessary for our Country to be completely united. Otherwise a Civil War could break out. Any high official would do ANYTHING if they thought they were doing it to ensure China doesn't win.

UNDERSTAND the signs all around you. WAR is coming. We have been preparing. Drones, Amassing a force next to China, Controlling the media, Economic Collapse. China has a different economic structure than the US, and it's better than the US in head-up competition under globalization. Im not saying the US system isn't the best, it is if it's the only system.
Entire World China Economy v. Entire World US Economy (separate planets under globalism) = Us Wins
China Economy v. Us Economy (same planet under globalism) = China Wins
Our Economic collapse is both b/c of this and intentional. But we aren't getting ready for a World Economy. We are getting ready for an "Allied" Economy v. China Economy.
WAR is COMING: PREPARE there is still time.
If you've waited, you can feel now that the time is upon us.

I know this theory now covers more than just the title. They wanted a motive in it so here it is.

edit on 1-3-2012 by cbvh27 because: Typo

edit on 1-3-2012 by cbvh27 because: Motive Added

edit on 1-3-2012 by cbvh27 because: expanding motive

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

Well, I'm glad they will do an investigation, but he reportedly had a heart condition:
abcnews.go.com...-PPBKitI

Your subject line is way speculative and misleading at this point.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbvh27

Any idea what it was that he was going to say that allegedly got him killed?

I know one of his last interviews was with Sheriff Joe about his upcoming birth certificate press conference, maybe he found something else on top of that out.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

Plausible theory. We do have a motive...he claimed to have damaging videos from Obama's college days that could affect the upcoming election. See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We will likely never know, though.
edit on 3/1/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You have presented this story as if the Potassium Chloride is part of the story/link you have providied.

The story simply states he will undergo an autopsy to help determine a specific cause of death.

Then you just throw in Potassium Chloride. What the hell are you playing at.

If you are speculating this may be the cause , at least state you are speculating.

Stop misleading people as if Potassium Chorlide is somehow menntioned in the main story you have linked.

The way you have presented thread makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No, this is the conspiracy forum. Not Breaking news section. You posted on the reply within a minute. You're a disinfo agent watching out for this topic.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE EVERYBODY

Yes, he had heart conditions.... how convent. What heart conditions, high/low bp, cholesterol a little off... who wouldn't qualify for heart conditions.

They said natural causes in the media with in an hour and a half of death!!!!! Before any autopsy. Found death outside at 12:30 am and they report natural w/o an autopsy. WAKE UP

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

They need to get an independent autopsy. The L.A. County Coroners Office is the last place they should trust.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Could be right---People have to realize that when your dealing with this Obama 'Alinsky Administration'--your dealing with anti-American,Marxist criminal's!

But I do think that the 'Clinton Killing Machine' is still ahead of Obama.
The Clinton Killing Machine!

...We'll just have to total it up after he is out of office.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Really, you thought the media would release that. This is the General Conspiracy forum. I was trying to lay foundation and keep it simple / quick.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by cbvh27

They need to get an independent autopsy. The L.A. County Coroners Office is the last place they should trust.

Probably too late. Whatever evidence of a crime that MAY have existed, is certainly gone now.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As much as I believe this man was assassinated, you OP....are a disservice to the truth. What is wrong with you?
How dare you blend your theory into this story in an attempt to mislead the viewer?

You should be a SHAMED of yourself. In fact, you should be banned!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samsquanch

Any idea what it was that he was going to say that allegedly got him killed?

I know one of his last interviews was with Sheriff Joe about his upcoming birth certificate press conference, maybe he found something else on top of that out.

He was getting ready to release video's of Obama in College reportedly discussing the Ayers bunch plan to take the White House. He always came through with the goods before, so I hope the video's were not destroyed. A tape like that could end Obama and some of his freinds plans, so he had very powerful enemies.

There are people all over ATS right now, many recent members who are trashing Breitbart and spreading rumors like he had AID's. They are attacking this man before his body is even cold en mass. Lot's of powerful people wanted him dead. The Internet will be crawling with character assassins for the next few days.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by lacrimaererum

Really, you thought the media would release that. This is the General Conspiracy forum. I was trying to lay foundation and keep it simple / quick.

you have stated in the thread title a man has been killed with a potassium chlorde injection.

this is utter nonsense.

you have mixed up your op with a news report and then stuck up a wiki source

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
double
edit on 1-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
As much as I believe this man was assassinated, you OP....are a disservice to the truth. What is wrong with you?
How dare you blend your theory into this story in an attempt to mislead the viewer?

You should be a SHAMED of yourself. In fact, you should be banned!!!!!

This is a good theory. I think editing, not banning is needed. I would recommend rewriting the OP, leading with your theory, not the news article. This is the conspiracy forum after all, not breaking news.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What are you talking about?!? This is my THEORY. Yes, a CONSPIRACY THEORY
This is MY view of the event. As a Licensed Nurse in Law School, this is what I think when I read the story.

To those just starting to read this, please let this be an example to you how quickly the dis-info agents jump on things of importance. They are hanging out looking for this topic, it's not on the front page. They are in the Conspiracy Theory Forum and trying to discredit the THEORY. This is when you know your on to something.

The title makes it easy for someone to tell a friend what to search for. What is this Conspiracy Theory about? Andrew Breitbart getting killed by a potassium chloride injection

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

What are you talking about?!? This is my THEORY. Yes, a CONSPIRACY THEORY
This is MY view of the event. As a Licensed Nurse in Law School, this is what I think when I read the story.

To those just starting to read this, please let this be an example to you how quickly the dis-info agents jump on things of importance. They are hanging out looking for this topic, it's not on the front page. They are in the Conspiracy Theory Forum and trying to discredit the THEORY. This is when you know your on to something.

The title makes it easy for someone to tell a friend what to search for. What is this Conspiracy Theory about? Andrew Breitbart getting killed by a potassium chloride injection

Not only do you give any reasons as to why someone would kill him, motives, suspects, etc. You automatically assume it was potassium chloride. Why?

It has an ld50 of 30mg/kg intravenously. (Roughly 3 grams judging by his size) Which, depending on the dilution, I think would be hard to inject someone with unless they were tied down. Kind of like how they use it for lethal injections....

edit on 1-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OP you do a huge disservice to this site and it's members by purposely misstating an article headline to push your own unsubstantiated rumors.

Here is the actual title of the article you linked to:

Andrew Breitbart's death to be reviewed by L.A. County coroner

The Los Angeles County coroner's office will review the death of conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart, who collapsed and died Thursday while taking a nighttime walk near his Westwood home.

Given his young age -- he was 43 -- and the unexpected manner in which he died, authorities will conduct an autopsy to help determine a specific cause of death.

The autopsy is routine because Breitbart was still young (43). Anyone who dies of natural causes at that age is likely to get an autopsy.

Thread title should be amended to accurately reflect the article headline or post should be considered a HOAX.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No it doesn't have to be that big of a shot. And you can add other things to it to make it even more effective. Main ingredient though, Potassium.

Hmmm... maybe prisoners are tied down because they would fight whoever was about to kill them. DISINFO. These obviously wrong arguments should be reinforcing that YOU know that Andrew Breitbart was MURDERED.

How about this, it doesn't even matter if it was Potassium that was used. What's important is he was MURDERED

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I was CITING the FIRST block of information. I can use no sources at all next time for my own THEORY. The parts of it that were taken from OTHER sources, I CITED to

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join