It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God lead into temptation ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

yes i do study quantum physics as well,and chaos theory. if you follow 'jesus' why don't you use his 'real' name?
jesus is greek for.......?
i'm not some native that needs to be converted by your church. my 'faith' lies in my ability to use reason,logic,and yes magick and prayer.these have all be prooven by the scientific community.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

yes i do study quantum physics as well,and chaos theory. if you follow 'jesus' why don't you use his 'real' name?
jesus is greek for.......?

I'm not sure what Chaos Theory has to do with this, we're not even talking about Entropy or in other words, randomness. Okay, quickly, what was the greatest speech ever delivered in Mathematics? The speech that finally led to Einstein's special theory of relativity? Like me are you absolutely fascinated with the Bible when contrasted with the things we've learned from studying quantum mechanics??

And I usually use His Hebrew name when talking to Him, I use His Latinized translated name when talking about Him in a general sense because that's the name most people associate with Him. Look around these forums, you'll see plenty of my posts where I refer to Christ as Yahshua.

i'm not some native that needs to be converted by your church.

Oh great, I never thought you was, but by the tone of your last post I was concerned you were labeling people of faith as those in desperate need of conversion. I'm glad that's not the case with you either.

my 'faith' lies in my ability to use reason,logic,and yes magick and prayer.these have all be prooven by the scientific community.

If your faith doesn't take you to the foot of the cross it doesn't rest in reason or logic at all. Yes, magic does work I know, it's also forbidden to practice because it drawn on satan's power and not God's divine will.

edit on 5-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

ok,this ongoing thread is probably not fair to the original poster.
i didn't realize i would still getting replies a week after my original reply!
my favorite quote on math would be from abrelim the mage,in the book of the veils of negative existance.
no thing exists until man can think of it. man cannot know what doesn't exist.
the cross you speak of is simply the 4 cardinal points. this 'satan' you speak of, is it the jewish advesary,or the muslim shaitan,the head of the jinn? or the christian myth they stole to scare people!?
your 'bible' was missinterpretated when it says thou shall not suffer a witch to live. the word is actually poisoner.
have you read about honi the circle drawer? hes in the bible,and the christ spent a lot of his time performing his own brand of magick. he was jewish,remember!
perhaps you should look into kabbala!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

i want to say sorry for this thread running this long! people keep replying to my replies! sorry friend! all i added wad my 2 cents!
peace

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

no problem.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join