It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More 'booms' reported this morning (North Carolina)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- Phone calls and e-mails have poured in from across the Cape Fear reporting a loud boom strong enough to shake homes and scare pets. We've gotten reports from Burgaw to Caswell Beach.

The US Geological Survey isn't reporting any earthquakes in the area.

One explanation is always the legend of the "Seneca Guns." Some believe the ghosts of the Seneca Indians are getting revenge by using the guns that Europeans used on them so many years ago.
www.wwaytv3.com...

M0.0 – Near North Carolina (sonic Boom?)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I accidentally posted this in wrong category. Hope it gets corrected.

The reason this is interesting to me is just a few days ago. Hawaii reported their own mysterious booms following a swarm of earthquakes (or so they suspect that's the source of the booms)

Although they say this MIGHT be a natural occurrence I don't believe it's heard that often. So is Earth getting ready for a major blow-out? Almost seems like something is brewing.

Here's the Hawaiian boom thread I recently added.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very interesting. Did they end up finding the cause of explosion heard in Hawaii?

Just had to say, I always enjoy reading your posts, Human Alien, and keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very interesting. Did they end up finding the cause of explosion heard in Hawaii?

Just had to say, I always enjoy reading your posts, Human Alien, and keep up the good work.

Thank you my friend

I haven't heard or read any other reports about Hawaii's booms the other day. The fact that so many called police gives me the impression this is not a common occurrence (like the media wants us to believe). It might not be unheard of but figuring out the source seems to be where science, stops.

I don't know what to think anymore. Just seems my world is gradually changing where there are more questions than good answers.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've alerted Mods twice.

Please change the category so this can get the proper exposure. Maybe if I write a post, that'll garner some attention?

I'd like to hear from some North Carolinians this evening. I can't even discern whether there was an earthquake or not. I read there was a 1. (something) ......but I posted a report that said 'zero'. Little confusing.

Fragile Earth or Breaking News ...please. Thanks Mod!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If 100's reported their houses shaking then how can they even entertain the idea this was a sonic boom? The article ITSELF says it does not know the source. Can airplanes now make 100's of homes shake? Even in Hawaii (the other day)?

There seems to be an on-going drill to not only create confusion but to brainwash the minion before they get a clear chance to think for themselves.

Hundreds report shaking and booms

So if they don't know then why are the subliminally yet blatantly showing aircraft? Because they asked them and are awaiting an answer?
www.wect.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I live near Winston Salem, North Carolina so I was too far away to hear or experience anything this time. About a month or two ago however a lot of us in my area heard a loud boom and people reported their windows vibrating but the news never picked up on the story so we never found a reason for it.

I'm interested to know what it was though so I'll be following your thread for updates.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know many people in the Wilmington and Jacksonville area, So I will get a hold of a few and ask if they have heard the booms. There is alot of Military in the area but I'm not sure of anything that could be causing this except maybe planes. Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point is located up by Haveloc. I will see if there is a way to find out about flights on the dates in question. I'll report back after I hear from some of the people in the area.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
With a quick google search I noticed that there have been mysterious "booms" heard throughout North Carolina repeatedly over the years but still scientists have no answer. I listened to the police scanner video and they never even mentioned any air force bases or even attempted to confirm with the military that this was the source of the boom though I thought. Maybe it is a classified military operation or can any one say D.U.M.B?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Close thread please.

new topics

top topics

join