It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid's are Birthstones for Genetically Engineered Species

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I too have read many people say that Aliens built the pyramids, but I've never heard the specific explanation that's in this thread. With the Queen of England you have to go a long way back, past the Roman Caesars, until eventually it brings you to Egyptian Royalty

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by jameshawkings

I don't know about Birthstones of Species but there are plenty of Aliens built the Pyramid's stories .
Here is just one .

The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary, that's deals with the fact that Russian had already discovered the tomb of Alien Humanoid in Egypt and something is beneath the pyramid. The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary interestingly supporting the head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen claim as well.
www.ufo-blogger.com...

As far a I remember it was shown to be a Hoax

post by jameshawkings
So, who has the Royal Egyptian Blood? The Queen of England

I'm English , as far as I'm aware the Queen's stuffed full of German blood

edit on 27-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Interesting. Good points. Also the pyramids may have been the biggest and most obvious clue of all. A clue to discover the electomagnetic spectrum. If they were to make a triangular prism out of all the sand there, they might have discovered light refraction to further their interest in astronomy.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TamtammyMacx
Interesting. Good points. Also the pyramids may have been the biggest and most obvious clue of all. A clue to discover the electomagnetic spectrum. If they were to make a triangular prism out of all the sand there, they might have discovered light refraction to further their interest in astronomy.

Thanks TamtammyMacx, good point!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What interests me also is the prediction of the past and future non-biblical events from the Great Pyramid due to decoding of its passage dimensions which I find fascinating..Unfortunately not such a good future predicted for 2012 and following years and I wonder whether we see that being played out in geopolitical events around the world. I think we may need some form of ET intervention to stop us all destroying ourselves? Interesting that UFO sightings and other ET signs have been increasing , maybe 2012 is the time we will introduced into the truth that Alien contact has been around for some time, in fact I wonder how many are already amongst us?

Best Wishes

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeonflux
What interests me also is the prediction of the past and future non-biblical events from the Great Pyramid due to decoding of its passage dimensions which I find fascinating..Unfortunately not such a good future predicted for 2012 and following years and I wonder whether we see that being played out in geopolitical events around the world. I think we may need some form of ET intervention to stop us all destroying ourselves? Interesting that UFO sightings and other ET signs have been increasing , maybe 2012 is the time we will introduced into the truth that Alien contact has been around for some time, in fact I wonder how many are already amongst us?

Best Wishes

Are these predictions in the Great Pyramid actually just the plan as to how our species will be guided for the purpose of the corporation, effectively making them a business plan. ET has been here influencing us with their guides since the very beginning, shaping out society and the way we live. Unless the specific ET that controls us does something that's deemed inhumane; no other ET will intervene.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

on the moors in my home town there is a tower that looks like a rocket from a distance .
it was built to commemorate queen victoria's jubilee.
now consider that this knowlege as to the reason for its construction became lost after one thousand years or so
and the people start to wonder as to what its pupose was.
there would be many theories , and because it looks like a rocket , one of the theories could be that the people of that time built it to pay homage to space visitors , and not knowing the real reason , there would be many people that would believe that story .

now everyone loves a mystery and the pyramids is a good one , but why do so many people deny our ancestors ability to build these structures and think that only et's could have helped them build them .

i have visited the pyramids many times and yes they are a great feat of engineering , but well within mans ability .

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Hi James,
Interesting theory and it could partially explain the pyramids around the world.There are pyramids much older than the egyptians(the Japanese underwater pyramid it is said to be 5000 years older than the egyptian),so if the pyramids is what you you claim they are, the experiment started before long before Egypt.

Besides the official date that the pyramids in Egypt were built is 3200 BC and we all know that there were humans and civilazations much older than this age.

Friendly advice.Don't focus just on Egypt.

As for the royalties and their ancient roots,i highly doubt that their ancestry go as back as the ancient kingdom.
And even if it did,with the pass of all those centuries,i don't believe they have managed to keep the bloodlines pure.

Anyway looking forward for the rest of your research.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Very interesting theory by the OP but what puzzles me is this: If ET's came to this planet from another Galaxy then we can safely assume that they had technology way beyond what we have today so why did they take 20 years to build a pyramid. Surely they would have used their technology to build a 'state-of-the-art' structure inside 12 months. The Pyramids at Giza were surely built AFTER the ET's left although rumour suggests that SOME stayed behind and whereas they had the technology they didn't have the equipment, hence the labour involved.
Very thought provoking but as yet, nobody has fathomed out why the hell they were built and what for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join