It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasmussen Poll : Paul leading Obama 43% / 41% (2/27/2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Looks like the campaign is finally picking up steam. It should also be noted that Mitt Romney leads Obama as well. In addition it seems that Obama is at one of his worst disapproval levels.

For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama. Ten percent (10%) would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans.

Link

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
AWESOME!! I hate that i voted for obama and i think a lot of dems would vote for ron paul if he was nominated.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

Luckily you have time to make amends for that mistake. I believe many like you were duped as well. Fool me twice..... shame on me.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That is, as another poster put it, awesomely wonderful news for Paul fans. This is a first for him, I hope it continues. Of course, Romney and Santorum are also within two points of the President, Romney ahead and Santorum behind. Two points? Call it a four-way tie right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

All the numbers are close...every election is going to be "close"...we are roughly split 45/45 liberal/conservative in this country.

Sadly elections are decided by 10% who are almost continually "undecided" and don't hold many strong beliefs...their vote will be swayed by anything and everything.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Dear OutKast Searcher,

Sadly elections are decided by 10% who are almost continually "undecided" and don't hold many strong beliefs...their vote will be swayed by anything and everything.

It may be even worse than you think. I just took another look at Rasmussen. They take a poll monthly of 15,000 adults. January's result was 35.9% Republican, 32.5% Democrat. That leaves 31.6% who are what, thinking about it? Afraid to commit?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Dear OutKast Searcher,

It may be even worse than you think. I just took another look at Rasmussen. They take a poll monthly of 15,000 adults. January's result was 35.9% Republican, 32.5% Democrat. That leaves 31.6% who are what, thinking about it? Afraid to commit?

With respect,
Charles1952

35.9% Republican = 35.9% Republicans will vote for any Republican no matter what. The brainwashed crowd.

32.5% Democrat = 32.5% Democrats will vote for any Democrat no matter what. Equally brainwashed crowd.

31.6% who are what = Real thinkers. Most likely Ron Paul supporters.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Bump it baby

A friend posted this on Facebook, I just searched before I made a thread, and a diligent member of ATS had already done it
(Just to show the search function works fine, with the right keywords)

I love this news, its what we all need . . . a bit of realism in some of the information available on this topic, (Ron Paul's run), I have always wondered if the people who are against Ron Paul (the 'voting public'), just can't see where the USA, and subsequently the World is headed.

All the wars for "liberation and democracy" are as we know a sham, and I don't even think its the oil - more the precious minerals and metals (i.e the Professionals thread here )

If they wanted to, the elites could end oil dependency even if it was just solar and tidal forces harnessed, they just like fighting wars (and now depopulating countries) and are getting battle experience for the coming resource wars, which as I believe are unnecessary as We could get our resources from space (asteroid mining probes etc.).

My point is that the people who fail to vote for someone honest, reliable and with no dark agenda are not only condoning these coming wars, they are encouraging it - and it will start to get an awful lot closer to home.

Go Ron Paul, all the way . . . . . . . . . . . . . a Man for the People

new topics

top topics

join