It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come at me bro

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This goes out to all the analytic and rational thinkers out there: I am spiritually and metaphysically aware of life, and also a well balanced thinker. Has living inside a bubble your whole life lead you to unanswered questions about who you really are? The ego is quite the character, and embellishes many with the illusion of separatism.

Why look at life through only two eyes as a rational and close minded thinker? How does that serve you? The pineal gland (Third Eye) is the seat of the soul, and unlocking its potential puts people like myself in a state of peace and abundance. Then again, You're still stuck inside that bubble....Viewing life like tunnel vision...

Truth is, we are upside down. Our eyes look outward, though it views objects upside down; then they send the message of what it observes to the brain, which interprets the image and makes it appear right side up to us.

My intuition tells me you might have not known that, and I'd be impressed if you someday found to know we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Ready to pop that bubble? Come at me bro.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
This goes out to all the analytic and rational thinkers out there: I am spiritually and metaphysically aware of life, and also a well balanced thinker. Has living inside a bubble your whole life lead you to unanswered questions about who you really are? The ego is quite the character, and embellishes many with the illusion of separatism.

Why look at life through only two eyes as a rational and close minded thinker? How does that serve you? The pineal gland (Third Eye) is the seat of the soul, and unlocking its potential puts people like myself in a state of peace and abundance. Then again, You're still stuck inside that bubble....Viewing life like tunnel vision...

Truth is, we are upside down. Our eyes look outward, though it views objects upside down; then they send the message of what it observes to the brain, which interprets the image and makes it appear right side up to us.

My intuition tells me you might have not known that, and I'd be impressed if you someday found to know we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Ready to pop that bubble? Come at me bro.

Ok im ready to pop it, how can you help me??.
I have tried opening my 3rd eye, first i see lots of red (With my eyes closed that is) like red stuff flying around making shapes, but then it turns blue, and i see peoples faces, and then it changes to lots of things. is this me opening my 3rd eye??.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Textmyself in a state of peace and abundance.

You do not sound as though you are in a state of peace!

The Law of Allowance is a Universal Law and cannot be changed.

"I am a human becoming - help me to become"

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sounds a bit like Vedanta philosophy in Hinduism, connectives of all, we are all god playing different roles etc...

The ego is the illusion of self and all that.

Which brings a bit of synchronicity to this thread as I was just reading a book on the subjects a few hours prior to seeing this thread.

But that brings me to what is the point of the thread? Did you discover philosophy and decide to come share?
edit on 27-2-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

My intuition tells me you weren't expecting anyone to know that you stole that quote directly from Bill Hicks... word for word.

I'm ready to pop your bubble of self-absorption.

Come at me bro.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

nice! i thought i might be the only one who caught that!!!

i hope he hasn`t drank too much flouride in his water cause his pineal gland will crystalize!!!

bill hicks is insane,and dead on the money!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I like it. I thought it was going to be another "you want a piece of me?" post but it isn't and I am impressed. This lack of vision or seeing things with just the two eyes might just be our problem. I do know we have one. I guess we might improve the species if we all just settled down in a quiet place and went inside ourselves for awhile. Right now hasty and ill informed decisions are killing us...I wish I could say slowly...but it's killing us quickly.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

nice! i thought i might be the only one who caught that!!!

i hope he hasn`t drank too much flouride in his water cause his pineal gland will crystalize!!!

bill hicks is insane,and dead on the money!!!

You realize this doesn't make any sense right?
Bill Hicks is insane and dead on the money. Which is it?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

yes he was insane, yes he is dead!
but he knew what the hell he was ranting about!

its just a ride!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Hmm red then blue and visions of faces, are you focusing on the area between your eyes? That is where the pineal gland is located and you will feel (or already feel) excessive pressure in that area due to the expansion of consciousness within
best of luck on this journey mcdgray129

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I am, you are, we are, eternal, and those with similar awareness are in alignment with Thoth's universal laws from the Emerald tablets.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Synchronicity is a beautiful experience, the universe connects individuals on similar wavelengths and frequencies emitted from the brain. Well, It was quite late last night and I was enjoying my vaporizer. It hit me how many people who seem intelligent, are very close minded and defensive when it comes to open minded ideas like spirituality and metaphysics. I believe they are trapped in their own ego, their dreams of individuality...When in matter of fact we are ALL matter and consciousness, and souls having a human experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Bill Hicks was not the first to say those exact words, humanity has origins ranging for several eons; so that ancient knowledge Bill Hicks talked about, Tool sung about, I talked about is only new age ideology that we all can share and experience. My intuition tells me you never astral projected or left your body

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

There's microcrystals in my pineal gland, don't worry! Besides fluoride free toothpaste, I take over 20 supplements daily and you can call me part super human
for the greatest good of all of course hehe

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

God bless you bro, it's people like us that are going to change the world together
. There's 7 billion people out there with their own ideas of peace. Instead of fighting and maliciously influencing one another with their idea, like you said, meditate and find the peace WITHIN!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

i guess i'm happy someone else is aware of their pineal gland,and what it does!

ya know why its called the 'pineal' gland? cause its shaped like a pine cone!
look up sumerian art and you'll see reliefs of men carrying sticks with pine cones on thaem!
out side the vatican they have big sculptures of pine cones!
my teeth have been removed for medical reasons so i dont worry about toothpaste!
i.m crystal free!!!!

long live bill hicks!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

your replies are endless!!! i like your reference to thoth(hermes)and the emerald tablet!
as above so below!
i have the gold i made!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

tool fibonacci

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul