It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

You think this is unusual?
1. Global awareness is not new - think about the 60s
2. The global economy is recovering in many areas
3. WW III is not about to begin. The world is not about to pick sides and fight each other. Any war will be localized as have a number of wars around the world over the last 30 to 50 years
4. The Sun goes into a maximum every 11 years on average.
5. Politics has been doing what it has been doing for ages
6. Growing totalitarian state? Notice how a few have fallen recently.
7. Weird weather. That happens every year.
8. Animal die offs are common.
9. Quakes and volcanoes have not changed.
10. Weird noise claims have been circulating for decades.
11. UFOs are still indistinct lights and bad photos

The point is apophenia.

Anyway's I don't think Wilcock is 100% right on everything, but I think he is on the right track and at least has a positive attitude to how he approaches this subject. I guess we will see shortly how this grand drama is going to play out! Peace!

I wold like to see if Wilcock is not 100% wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Wilcock doesn't have much knowledge in these areas. He just makes stuff up as he goes along. He seems to like telling lies about the studies he cites. Check them out for yourself and see how he does not report the studies accurately.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by VoidHawk

If people think he is a fraud present the facts,

Think? Nope.

Know.

Use the ATS search engine, it's all over the forum.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Tatlung because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
^^^ Yeah yeah yeah. Anyways, All I know is one thing. As far fetched as it may sound to some of us. How awesome would it be to wake up one day with the ability to fly or perform telekinesis etc and live in some sort of DC Universe utopia.
for this and only this reason will I continue to support you Mr. Wilcock. If his theories are correct, he has my vote for first leader of the Real Justice League
lol

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Sorry, I'm not watching that video before comment because I respect my ears, and tend not to let crap into them when I can.

That being said, you should look into many of the older video's Wilcock has put out. You'll find a trend, let's just say he doesn't have a record of "hits".

Wilcock has built a career on this, he is a class A charlatan, and I think you'll find that most ATSers agree.

He not only doesn't have hits he has stand-by excuses. Because when something doesn't transpire, some global harmonic convergence will nullify and thwart the event.

So I ask you....what's he doing that's so amazing?? Anyone could predict anything then retract it in one "Kumbaya" sweep!

There's something in his presentation, intonation, his manner and his superfluous vocabulary that makes me very uncomfortable. I don't feel his authenticity at all. He just feels fake to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Wilcock doesn't have much knowledge in these areas. He just makes stuff up as he goes along. He seems to like telling lies about the studies he cites. Check them out for yourself and see how he does not report the studies accurately.

Stereo,

Can you be more specific?

Site one example and tell us exactly why and link us to the facts that back up your claims.

Again Realtruth will not take one side or the other on this thread, but people making claims without presenting facts are just as guilty as Wilcock, whether you are for or against him.

Let's try to 'Deny the Ignorance" we are arguing about, instead of making the "take my word for it claims."

Thanks,

RT

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
What I like about David Wilcock is his in depth knowledge of esoteric history,

meh

the research he does into the alternative science of how the universe works.

Ok he's got a fast Internet connection

He brings it all together very well for a compelling presentation.

Compelling is in the Eye Of The Beholder , I don't consider people who plagiarize and regurgitate "compelling". YMMV.

I think his weaknesses are his rambling's about being the reincarnated Edgar Cayce, and making too many specific predictions for the future, and for associating too much with Benjamin Fullford. I might be wrong about The Fullford thing tho. Just my opinion!

His weakness is that he's a fraud, the rest falls back of that.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

Please stop with the trolling and antagonizing comments.

If you have some worthwhile facts and logical information post it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I like him for gathering all the info I'm too lazy to google into one 'original' article. If someone could reduce the amount of self stimulation he includes in articles and speeches with some hi-speed software or dubstep I might be able to extract something meaningful from it all. I have a theory that Financial Tyranny is one page long without hyperbole, flagellation, and horn tooting. But he isn't as bad as some of his minions are, funny how the really out there minions are not present on his own forums... He has admitted to censoring comments on his blog, guess he cuts the sunshine and glee crowd from the forum as well.

Edit to say that I do enjoy much of the content, just not the presentation. Whether or not it comes to pass, who could foresee?
edit on 2012226 by mretgis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Please stop with the trolling and antagonizing comments.

I would appreciate if you stopped with the trolling and antagonizing comments.

If you have some worthwhile facts and logical information post it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Simple.
He claims that DNA was teleported in the Luc Montagnier experiment. Teleportation is never mentioned or suggested.

but people making claims without presenting facts are just as guilty as Wilcock

Not the same. Wilcock lies.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Realtruth

Simple.
He claims that DNA was teleported in the Luc Montagnier experiment. Teleportation is never mentioned or suggested.

but people making claims without presenting facts are just as guilty as Wilcock

Not the same. Wilcock lies.

That's what we're looking for. Good find.

It only takes a few bogus claims to really hurt ones credibility, but if there many documented bogus claims then it's hard to dispute.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Are you telling me that you don't think it's a little more than a coincidence that right now there are so many weird things that are going on right now? Just look at the global awareness uprising like occupy, or the arab spring movements, look at the global economy on the verge of collapse, look at the potential ww3 situation developing, look at the solar activity predicted by NASA scientists, which will have huge potential impacts on the earth, look at the political system falling apart because of the growing awareness of it being a complete scam, look at the growing totalitarian state, look at the weird weather, look at all the fish, bird, dolphin and whale deaths, look at all the earthquakes and volcanoes, listen to all the weird noises in the atmosphere that are being reported, look at the record amount of UFO sightings, i'm sure there are a lot of things i'm forgetting but you get the point.

I think everything is coming to a head and I am hoping that it is the old system in it's death throes, and we are on our way to a different paradigm in this world. Anyway's I don't think Wilcock is 100% right on everything, but I think he is on the right track and at least has a positive attitude to how he approaches this subject. I guess we will see shortly how this grand drama is going to play out! Peace!

Try a little experiment. Stop going to conspiracy websites like ATS for even a week and do nothing but follow the MSM, and I promise you that you'll forget it's even 2012.

All this ascension/global synchronicitymindset is a product, and frankly, a burden, of this concept of being "awake." Reall people out in the real world focus on real, everyday problems. Only conspiracy theorists and followers of Wilcock and the other snake-oil salesmen have any notion of solar doom, pole shifts, greys, and all the other horse# that would give Spooky Mulder a hard-on.

This is all one giant cuddle party for paranoid folks. Unfortunately, most folks here get too invested in the whole conspiracy realm and fall in love with the topics discussed, while the rest of us take it as the momentary, entertainment-related distraction that it is. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't trust Wilcock very much either. He's an interesting character and offers some insight (like any other popular figure in the New Age material) but I just don't get a good feeling about him. And whatever 'entities' that he may be speaking with may be truthful or dishonest, or may not even by what they claim to be. I once heard Wilcock say that you cannot lie through telepathy (I think in a Project Camelot video.) Anyone who knows about telepathy knows you can lie through mindspeech as easily as from your mouth. So, he was either lying or was lied to.

At any rate, entities don't make for a reliable source.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Try a little experiment. Stop going to conspiracy websites like ATS for even a week and do nothing but follow the MSM, and I promise you that you'll forget it's even 2012.

True.

All this ascension/global synchronicitymindset is a product, and frankly, a burden, of this concept of being "awake." Real people out in the real world focus on everyday problems.

True.

Only conspiracy theorists and followers of Wilcock and the other snake-oil salesmen have any notion of solar doom, pole shifts, greys, and all the other horse# that would give Spooky Mulder a hard-on.

Basically true.

This is all one giant cuddle party for paranoid folks. Unfortunately, most folks here get too invested in the whole conspiracy realm and fall in love with the topics discussed, while the rest of us take it as the momentary, entertainment-related distraction that it is. Cheers.

False. There is waaaaaaaay too much highly credible research that supports that Dec 21, 2012 specifically is a target date for change.

What change? Dunno.

Ask Terence McKenna.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Please tell me you didn't just say follow the MSM.

All kidding aside, I think we are damned if you do and damned if we don't.

The MSM can be a dogma all in itself, but your right about one thing most of us would forget about 2012.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I believe that some of his information is entertaining/interesting, but I can not stand the guy. His ego is bigger than the state I live in. Any interview I've ever seen with him in it seems to be an infomercial for his latest book., or conference. Every five minutes, my book this and my book that. And the phrase, "all of this information can be found in my book ________, on my website________, must be ingrained into his speech permanently. I'm not saying he is a fraud or incorrect because I just don't know, but their does seem to be an awful lot of self-interest behind his work But we all do have one thing to look forward to, no matter what by this time next year, Wilcock, and many others will either be right, or they will have no more credibility to sell books and conference tickets on. Me personally I don't spend money on any of this stuff. If information is truly important for you to have then it will cost you no money.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It's true that David does appeal to the non-negative aspects of our existence.

The problem is, is he sincere or is he manipulative?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

It's true that David does appeal to the non-negative aspects of our existence.

That explains why I know he's a cad. I don't have any of these.

The problem is, is he sincere or is he manipulative?

No problem.

He's sincerely manipulative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join