It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth spins off axis - HORRIBLE dream...!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Couldn't think where else this would go -
Had THE worst dream last night that woke me up shaking, heart pounding out of my chest in its realness.
Was in a room with my husband (our bedroom?) my mum came in with some laundry then suddenly the whole room/planet started tilting fast like being in a washing machine. MY mother was screaming " God no! Already? This is it!" I knew as she spoke that she meant the end of the world for us as we could not survive this shift. I tried to speak , to shout that I loved them both but it was like the central fugal force blocked me from speaking, like being suffocated. I tried to reach my husbands hand as we tumbled around in the air but couldn't reach him. I felt so desperately, desperately sad. I could see the world out side falling all over itself and held my breath for the jolt as the planet 'landed' (for want of a better term.) That's when I woke up.
I have been under a lot of stress lately so it could well be a metaphor that my own world is currently a bit upside down but man, oh man, was this real...I wept in the morning at the memory of it and it took over an hour for me to collect myself after the actual dream. Not at all normal for me I assure you.
Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
not being able to speak in a dream is quite common, dream interpreters would probably say it's because of anxiety.
reading through it all and if dreams really do mean things, it sounds like your very worried about losing those close to you.
thats all i can think of and i wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Thanks Lister -

I think you are spot on about the anxiety. Just need to figure out the source of it!

Best to you

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Thanks Lister -

I think you are spot on about the anxiety. Just need to figure out the source of it!

Best to you

Check out www.oraclereport.com I find it to be of good use.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Interesting in it's details.

I've had MANY reoccurring dreams over the last few years that follow an 'End Moment' and each time i jolt awake.
One has to do with the Moon getting pulled into our Gravity and the knowledge of knowing that one more swing around the Planet and we're done. During this dream, there are comets, asteroids, meteorites throughout the sky, and sometimes the Light of the Sun goes dark. I'm almost always with somebody i know in these dreams, and in panic, we run to no avail, and i wake up rattled...everytime. Here's to hoping these aren't 'Astral-Images' but simply 'Life-Stress Images'. But one never knows...

Soul-Folc1111

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Your dream reminds me of that FEMA commercial.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

what fema commercial?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have had such dreams and though I am sure that all these are mere projections, its interesting to note that it happens very frequently among others too. You may also find that the 'feel' and 'atmosphere' in those dreams to be off-world and completely different some very frightening and some very blissful. The most simplest explanation is that our real world ideas and thoughts do take a wild form in our dreams.

I never understood the deep, intriguing feeling in such dreams that is impossible or cannot be felt neither expressed in the real world. One cannot reciprocate exactly how they felt in dreams. Why do our brains feel something that is impossible to be felt in real world?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Weird. I had the same dream. But, a couple of week ago.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

5senses,
WOW..That is a VERY scary dream...and not like a scary monster trying to eat you dream, this dream you describe was a real senario that scares a lot of us and that is horrific. I commented on here just because I felt the need to tell you that I want you to feel better, and want you to know that you are not alone. We are all here for you to listen to your dreams and reassure you weve got your back. Even without seeing you face, Ive got your back! We all do. Please dont weep anymore as I can tell by your writing youre a pretty soul..This dream was indeed scary, but be strong and know it was just a dream. I say go tell your mother and husband, and anyone else you feel that you need that you love them..that usually helps when I have a dream of losing a family member..Go tell them how much they mean to you! Hug them close & sleep easy tonight

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There is a great tension with many people today,.. the news has been doing a great lob with bringing
the depression to light.. I am sure this could be working on your subconsious thoughts and causing
it to come to dream state.
Have you ever had dreams come true or very close to what the dream was like?
that would be the real backer here.
Also, do you spend alot of time on here? cause all the info you get here can be stressing
Though I wouldnt trade this site for anything for world news and events before the MSM talks about it.
do You have a journel yet? I'd start one.. good for personal referance..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From what I remember of studying psychology and the bizarre landscape of dreams, supposedly when we dream of a house, it represents ourselves. The house you were in going topsy-turvy may be indicative of the worries you have about your life and yourself. You may be anxious about losing your husband and your loved ones. Your whole life may feel like the ground beneath you is giving way and nothing feels solid or sure.

Then again, it could be a prophetic dream....Lordy, I hope not!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Is there a reason why our brain wires objects and things what are somewhat indirect representations of our desires? Why is that our brain assumes a house as I, Me and Myself?
edit on 26-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

Why not we see ourselves?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

The symbolism of the clothing I think is significant.
Clothing is the "outer shell" so to speak that we humans wear.
Our outer shells (clothing) get spun around in the washing machine
just as the Earth's outer shell spins around and is covered with
water (oceans).
Your mother is symbolic of Gaia (Earth Mother) bringing you cleansed
shells (Cleansed by water Continents) or perhaps even take away the
old shell/garment and dispose of it.?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
On Friday night i was on my balcony, and it seemed as the stars were see-sawing. To a point that i thought i had vertigo. My girlfriend just got outta the shower and came to stand outside with me, and i noticed she kept looking at that certain area, so i asked her, and she said it looks as if the stars are see-sawing. It was weird and would probably be explained with an atmospheric explanation.

Nonetheless, it was weird. So much that i went back inside as it made my head spin, vertigo.

Thank you for telling us your dream.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: grammar

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

don't worry about your dream. it's true it will spin off axis. But, it is gradual process it is not that fast like washing machine. When axis spin off happens. You actually feel major earthquake. You will see sun is going down in the middle of day. Night may extend his timing. Weather will be highly volatile. But, it will not end our life Humans are made to survive this situations. Our body can bear speed 4 to 6 times speed of sound. In terms of G. And in no case Earth can have more then 3 times rotation of current speed.

So don't worry!!! END IS NEAR but it will be not life Threatening to all of us. Only those who heavily rely on man made environment to survive will face pinch to survive. All those who are trained to survive with nature will always will manage...

Happy Day!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

Originally posted by tinker9917

what fema commercial?

This Commercial

That dream also reminded me of this video.
edit on 26-2-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wow - I am more grateful than I can say for all your positive and supportive comments. They each resonate with me. Quite astounding.
Socrato - I'll check out your link,Thanks.
Tinker - Yes! I'd forgotten that weird add... it was a bit like that.
Fission S - spot on. That's how I've been feeling, sadly..
Manhater - What? The same dream? WAY weird... That's freaked me out!
And Katharos...what can I say. Really touched by your kind, loving words. Moved to tears in fact. Bless you.
Thank you.

edit on 26-2-2012 by 5senses because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Thanks Lil D -
I don't spend nearly as much time on here as I used to and yes, really think keeping a journal would be very good for me - on many levels!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

Somebody else posted this today (unless you have another account
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join