It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Guinness133

definitely the source I turn to for scientific information. www.survivalistboards.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Here is some interesting information about Nikola Telsa and (weather warfare). I am just wondering if chemtrails are a part of this.

Link: homepages.ihug.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

That's wonderful you're in a peaceful place in your incarnation.

Thank yo9u for your kindnesses.

I'm still feisty and mighty pissed off. Maybe next life I can go within and forget what's going on all around me.
I don't begrudge you, Please know that. But we're all different. Besides, I had a great meditation last night. And now, I'm centered and ready to enlighten others.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chemtrails are real. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Delay is not denial. Delay may be a steppingstone to your reality and your reality is yours and yours alone shared with others.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

It is not being done by private companies. It is being done by the US military. It is not unusual for any enlisted person to be told to do something, and not have the full story as to why. Any airman who blabs would find themselves in hot water rather quickly. If the military says it is for the good of America, but please shut your mouth, of course they are going to do it and keep their mouth shut.

We still have plenty of servicemen and women who believe that our presence in the middle east is to fight for America's "freedom". It's all about brainwashing, they are the last people on Earth to know the truth.

The video presented does not come out and say chemtrails, but I find it interesting that, when they talk about a sulfur dioxide volcano, they show a jet spraying chemtrails. Of course, how could they build a real volcano, and why would they, when spraying it in the air is so much cheaper and more expedient?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Okay, where's the promised "shocking announcement" .. did I miss it ?

All I saw was a piece on proposed geo-engineering as a *Theoretical Method* that is openly talked about.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but we've seen dozens of those before.

I apologize for the redundancy. I'll try to get some newer news next time. But for now, the fact that these AREN'T contrails, is good enough for now.

Baby steps. Now let's all eat our pablum. Here comes the airplane. Now open wide..............

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I was dubious about the whole chemtrail thing for a while but last week during my evening jog I witnessed what I believe was a definate attempt to fill the skies with these chemicals.

I live in Cork,Ireland. It was a fine sunny day when I started out, and halfway trough my run I noticed a lot of planes in the skies spreading these trails. I never seen so many planes and so many chemtrails with such a short space of time. I actually stopped a few times during the run to watch the planes and to see how long it takes the trails to disperse or spread. I was getting some funny looks staring at the skies for so long so I had to pretend I was doing some stretches while I watched the planes.

Im now convinced they were spraying that evening and it was not natural contrails. Of course the skies were covered in "cloud" soon after which in my opinion was made made..

funny thing is I got a feeling I should take my camera with me on my run,which I never do. I searched but couldn't find it that evening so gave up looking for it. Im sorry I didn't have it with me now.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

We should tackle reality in a slightly humorous way; otherwise, we miss its point. Note the one in my avatar. Look familiar?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

If you read all of the arguments, I thought he made some good points.
Whats wrong with that site? It was my first time there.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I think people have blown this Chemtrail crap out of the water, Maybe they did experiment by putting chemicals into the atmosphere to experiment with the effects on weather and other things, But they are not doing this on a regular basis, and probably havent done it for a long time. I just dont see them loading up planes with chemicals and spraying them over populated areas, and the Pilots and other crew who Supposedly put the Chemicals into the plane have never come forth to say they did, Do you think a pilot would want to spray his family and relatives, and freinds, NO of course not, Until a pilot or someone who has done this comes out and says they have, then there is No evidence to say they are spraying. Sorry to be so Blunt

Where I live they spray every day, they are spraying right this second. They spray it all over the world. You can look at google earth and see the main points of witch these large amounts of fake clouds are spraying out of "man made volcano". They do not only spray trails but they make clouds as well just as the video said .If you go to google earth and fallow the jet stream paths they all start in the south pole and they do not look like the fluffy clouds we used to see. Every knows about this technology where I live because we see it on a daily basis and I live in a city of more then 1million. Eventually the Goverment will have to admit it and when they do I will be hear to throw it in all of your faces.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

It is not being done by private companies. It is being done by the US military. It is not unusual for any enlisted person to be told to do something, and not have the full story as to why. Any airman who blabs would find themselves in hot water rather quickly. If the military says it is for the good of America, but please shut your mouth, of course they are going to do it and keep their mouth shut.

We still have plenty of servicemen and women who believe that our presence in the middle east is to fight for America's "freedom". It's all about brainwashing, they are the last people on Earth to know the truth.

The video presented does not come out and say chemtrails, but I find it interesting that, when they talk about a sulfur dioxide volcano, they show a jet spraying chemtrails. Of course, how could they build a real volcano, and why would they, when spraying it in the air is so much cheaper and more expedient?

Well said.
But I think unless Ryan Seacrest makes an announcement or McDonalds comes out with a chemtrail airplane in their happy meal, many won't accept this. It's not 'official' enough.

How sad. How pathetic actually!

Hey, but Obama DID promise change and he's a man of his word!
edit on 23-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Where I live they spray every day, they are spraying right this second. They spray it all over the world.

Katz will be Cats.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Guinness133

It is a blog, they are not generally accepted here as sources for scientific information. There is nothing wrong with it as an interesting site.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Florida has busy airspace. The video proves nothing.

What a foolish statement. I LIVE here. Plus I have two functioning eyeballs. None of these planes are descending or ascending. They're in comfortable cruising altitude of about 30-40,000 feet. And.....the trails are not consistent. Some planes do this. Others don't. I guess some planes simply ignore and defy atmospheric conditions, huh?

There was one Saturday that actually made a loop over the Atlantic (Florida Straights). I was in Key West when we saw this.
But I s'pse they could've just forgotten to pick up a passenger in Cuba, and went back right?

Hey, do yourself a favor and save your diatribe for a younger more naive crowd, 'k?

Another point, how do contrails form in front of the hot rays of the sun? Even in winter when you step into the sun its hot.

Over the summer we had a EXTREME druobt. 100 Degree weather for 100+ days, yet some how we still had "contrails".

link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I think people have blown this Chemtrail crap out of the water, Maybe they did experiment by putting chemicals into the atmosphere to experiment with the effects on weather and other things, But they are not doing this on a regular basis, and probably havent done it for a long time. I just dont see them loading up planes with chemicals and spraying them over populated areas, and the Pilots and other crew who Supposedly put the Chemicals into the plane have never come forth to say they did, Do you think a pilot would want to spray his family and relatives, and freinds, NO of course not, Until a pilot or someone who has done this comes out and says they have, then there is No evidence to say they are spraying. Sorry to be so Blunt

Where I live they spray every day, they are spraying right this second. They spray it all over the world. You can look at google earth and see the main points of witch these large amounts of fake clouds are spraying out of "man made volcano". They do not only spray trails but they make clouds as well just as the video said .If you go to google earth and fallow the jet stream paths they all start in the south pole and they do not look like the fluffy clouds we used to see. Every knows about this technology where I live because we see it on a daily basis and I live in a city of more then 1million. Eventually the Goverment will have to admit it and when they do I will be hear to throw it in all of your faces.

I'm totally on your side but....here's a good argument.

Let's pretend this is not nefarious in nature. Let's assume they are simply releasing vapor trails. An innocent water and fuel cocktail that floats in the air in which we see.

The problem is, it's creating long lasting clouds that are effecting our weather. Period. End of the controversy and argument.

So regardless of WHAT they're dropping, WHO is behind this or WHY this is fairly new to the aviation age is a moot point. The who, why, what, where and how is irrelevant. It just NEEDS to stop!!!!

Just look at this time-lapse video of these trails. Does it REALLY matter the contents?

link   
reply to post by Iamschist

oh ok...well, the arguments listed there about "chemtrails" are worth a read.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

However, I can see that the truth is that they are CONtrails. Makes me want to shake a fool.

This is the most ridiculous conspiracy alongside 2012 and full of unsubstantiated drivel that so many people believe in!

I always thought the chemtrails threads were a joke and demanded proof before I would believe it.... that is until my wife and watched a white L10-11 at well below cruising altitude lay out "contrails". They spread, and spread, and eventually over 3+ hours turned our pure blue California sky into a yellowish haze that covered half the valley. Has happened 6 times now in my area.

The FACT that you want to "shake a fool" over should be that WATER does not behave that way. This is not a closed case just because you personally don't believe it and haven't seen enough solid facts yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
I was dubious about the whole chemtrail thing for a while but last week during my evening jog I witnessed what I believe was a definate attempt to fill the skies with these chemicals.

I live in Cork,Ireland. It was a fine sunny day when I started out, and halfway trough my run I noticed a lot of planes in the skies spreading these trails. I never seen so many planes and so many chemtrails with such a short space of time. I actually stopped a few times during the run to watch the planes and to see how long it takes the trails to disperse or spread. I was getting some funny looks staring at the skies for so long so I had to pretend I was doing some stretches while I watched the planes.

Im now convinced they were spraying that evening and it was not natural contrails. Of course the skies were covered in "cloud" soon after which in my opinion was made made..

funny thing is I got a feeling I should take my camera with me on my run,which I never do. I searched but couldn't find it that evening so gave up looking for it. Im sorry I didn't have it with me now.

Of course these aren't regular contrails.
People are deliberately trying to make us look crazy, ill-informed and/or ....they simply can't allow themselves to consider our government is actually capable of such a dirty deed.

These planes are strategically laying down these lines. With cause and conviction. Purpose and intent.
I just don't understand why everyone, without an agenda, is not in agreement with this phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hear are some example of the sun reflecting off these clouds as if they wear metallic particles.

Regular clouds vs chemclouds

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'd just like to add some food for thought. My dad worked in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, fueling every airplane the airport had. EVERY one. He fueled the planed just outside Leduc, Alberta, the largest airport in Alberta. 10 Years he did this job and not once ever raised ANY concerns about something other than fuel being put into these planes. NOT ONCE!!!!!

Also my dad and I got along GREAT and shared knowledge about conspiracies every time we saw each other. He loved planes, and everything about the airport. He took pictures of every plane that he could. He even flew model planes. We would talk for hours about airplanes and conspiracies. Myself, I'm not a huge fan of planes. Still, not once did he ever think commercial planes where spraying us with deadly chemicals, other than the fuel he put in the planes.

He died of Cancer a few years back, and I think it was the airplane fuel that helped it along!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just some inside information for you guys from a guy who fueled the planes himself. In a commercial airport........fuel goes in and nothing else that he knew of. If he saw someone out putting something into the planes, he would have mentioned it. Also I have a friend who loads planes with baggage and he has never mentioned anything funny going on either.

So my take on the whole CHEMTRAIL subject is that it's either REALLY well planned out and UBER secret that the guys loading and filling the planes don't even know whats going on??? doubtful. Or it's being done somewhere other than COMMERCIAL airports.

So It looks like the culprits would have to be from military airfield bases, or private airports.

Just an FYI from the sources that I have.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

There's speculation that Monsanto may be behind some of the 'geoengineering' too. It's main goal is to affect (effect?) the crops so farmers will turn to the mega-biodegradable seed courteous of Monsanto.

Makes sinister sense if ya think about it.

I think they're getting a lot of bang for the buck and these non-contrails have multiple agendas and purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join