It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone answer this question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Who was the conspiracy theorist that was killed by a hit and run while on vacation?

I'm pretty sure it happened while he was on vacation, but maybe not. I'm sure I've seen this person as the topic of other threads before, but I can't seem to find anything about him.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

did you tried the search button...?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yes, anything I've typed in that comes even close to what I've said here returned nothing that seemed to be what I'm thinking of.
edit on 22-2-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure if this is who you are looking for (conspiracy theories have many categories!), but I know Charles Hapgood was killed in a hit and run. Hapgood is known for the rapid pole shift theory.

If that isn't him, do you know what area of conspiracy theory this person was in?

OiO

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Could this be the man you're looking for...John Patrick Bedell,

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I don't believe that's him. I'm pretty sure the person I'm thinking of was involved with the alien agenda side of conspiracies, kind of like Bill Cooper. Maybe I'm thinking of Bill Cooper, but mixing up his death with something else I've seen. I know he died from a shooting at his home, but somewhere I heard of another conspiracy theorist who was killed by a mysterious hit and run while on vacation. I'll keep looking, but there's a chance this person doesn't even exist. There's a possibility the internet may have been wiped of all traces of this man's existence.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

No, I'm sure it was a hit and run. Like I said above, either this doesn't exist at all or I'm mixing up my facts.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I know how it is to remember something partially it can drive you nuts! I assume you looked this over: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you find it soon

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
John Mack?

On Monday, September 27, 2004 while in London to lecture at a T. E. Lawrence Society-sponsored conference, Mack was killed by a drunken driver heading west on Totteridge Lane. He was walking home alone, after a dinner with friends, when he was struck at 11:25 p.m. near the junction of Totteridge Lane and Longland Drive. He lost consciousness at the scene of the accident and was pronounced dead shortly thereafter. The driver was arrested at the scene, and later entered a plea of guilty by careless driving whilst under the influence of alcohol. Mack's family requested leniency for the suspect in a letter to the Wood Green Crown Court. "Although this was a tragic event for our family," the letter reads, "we feel [the accused's] behavior was neither malicious nor intentional, and we have no ill will toward him since we learned of the circumstances of the collision.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I immediately thought of John Mack - however - there are also reports that state the driver who hit him drove off. It is thought that the illuminati/cabal/whatever wanted him dead so he could not continue his work with Contactees and Experiencers.

The vehicle was reported to be a black four wheel drive. Your response and reference to the Above Top Secret member is the first time I have seen an account where someone was charged with the death of Dr John Mack. I have read articles that all state he was killed by a hit and run driver.

Hmmm...

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There was John Murphy, from the Kecksburg UFO case. He was hit by a hit and run driver.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes, that's who I was thinking of. Thank you for the help along with everyone else who named people with similar backgrounds. You all helped to narrow this down.

new topics

top topics

join