It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Chupacabra pic?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i found another pic of the chupacabra... one that almost seems to good to be true? www.oftm.com... hummmm what do u guys think??? can anyone scan this in photoshop and see if it was edited???
just wish it was a better quality pic...

[edit on 18-9-2004 by beyondSciFi]

[edit on 18-9-2004 by beyondSciFi]

[edit on 20-9-2004 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Nope.

That image was debunked a while ago.

If I remember correctly, it was plaster-casted, and painted.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Um..it looks like a rubber dog toy to me :p

A cursory glance at the internet says the image is from some chidlren's book, so I doubt it is real.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
painted plaster cast??? damn wtf are there no good credible pic of the chupa on the net??? im starting to get doubts...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Boy oh boy. how many times have we de-bunked that one?

more times than i can count, thats fo' shizzle.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
painted plaster cast??? damn wtf are there no good credible pic of the chupa on the net??? im starting to get doubts...

The thing is, If people keep making fake pics there wont be any credible!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi

Have you ever thought that maybe there's a reason there aren't any legitimate pictures of the chupacabra anywhere? You should always be doubting when dealing with something like the chupacabra. It's better to maintain a healthy skepticism than to blindly believe.

On another note, I remember some footage a news station in Mexico (I think) caught of a shadowy creature slinking off into the underbrush in the background when filming at the site of what had been a chupacabra sighting earlier. The way the shadowy creature moved it apparantly had a very unique physiology. I distinctly remember this, but now I can't find it anywhere. I think it may have been from para-normal.com which is down at the moment. I think that is the most legitimate visual evidence of a chupacabra I have seen yet, and I wish I could give you a link to it.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
cool i would like to see that video if u can find that link
hope its more crediable then my painted plaster cast lol

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Seems to me that this creature could possibly be just another version of the North American "bigfoot" legends..

It just makes me wonder why all of the pics of creatures such as theese are ALWAYS too far away to see clearly, or too fuzzy to make out...

Just leaves a load of unsure people to run around creating images because they want to believe the legends so much that they will do anything to make others believe in hopes to bring that legend to life...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hill billy been playing with gun powder agian...yeehaw!

SMR

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Is this a screencap from the video?

SOURCE

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Is this a screencap from the video?

SOURCE

too bad they didnt have the video to watch

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yes! That's the exact video I am talking about. I didn't see the link at Rense, though, if I reemmber correctly. I saw the video and there is most definitely som sort of animal there in the background. I wish I could find a place to download the video from.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by spngsambigpants]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
When I clicked on the link I thought the thread was supposed to be some sort of joke. No offense, but that picture is so obviously fake it makes me convulse with laughter.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
lol this is a joke or something right....

lol this seems fake, can any photoshop freak scan this and tell me what they came up with... pz... i really think this is fake

www.ghoststudy.com...

scroll down about half way

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah thats totally fake, they've used the Smudge tool on the second deer, or small mammal on the right to add some sort of wings to it and horns.

the back part of the wings is darker than the background itself.

completely fake. I thought chupacabras has long quills on their back?

That looks like puff the majic dragon.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
lol thats what i thaught... lol if the chupa looked like that id be laughing my ass off

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was at a wedding a few weeks ago, and this animal scurried across the road. a few people swore it was a fox, others a groundhog. there was a vote for a rat. an employee of the golfclub said they have groundhogs everywhere, and that's probably what we saw.

my point is that humans can be pretty poor eyewitnesseses, i'd wait for a specimen before saying these exist.

my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
1st Pic: The 'cast' doesn't need to LOOK fake, You can tell its staged simply by that its 'posing' for the camera.
2nd Pic, (not the video cap one) It looks like a winged-horned-baboon....
Yeah, you can the that THATS a fake because one front leg is overlapping the poll... UNLESS ITS A GHOST CHUPACABRA

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
it definately looks staged, i doubt something that looked like that and was real would stay still for long and pose for the camera

<<   2  3  4 >>

join