It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans for Ron Paul March 02-20-12 at 12 PM EST-- Live Video Here

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

T Sorry the worse arguement ever is Veterans support Paul when there are millions and yet that support does Not materialize into a tangbile evidence that could get Paul elected.ext

And would you kindly point out where Wookiep said it did?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Haven't seen any evidence that the Us Military or ALL veterans support Paul what i have seen is Ron Paul supporters using an isolated "march" saying they do.

Saw the same thing with the "marines supporting OWS" which not all did.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ever listen to ATS Live?

Lots of veterans on there don't recall them supporting Paul.

Right, opinions from those on ATS live are more accurately speaking for the military than the thousands of military donations to non-war candidates.

Gotcha.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Everyone is entitled to their opinions that does not mean I have to agree with them

No matter how many posters on here think I should be.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This isn't about opinions, it's about the military's support for Ron Paul that you seem to think barely exists. I don't intend to change your opinion, that's a lost cause anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Haven't seen any evidence that the Us Military or ALL veterans support Paul what i have seen is Ron Paul supporters using an isolated "march" saying they do. Saw the same thing with the "marines supporting OWS" which not all did.

Hey, can someone please direct me to a comment made by anyone in this thread that suggests the veterans who participated in today's march are representing the opinions of our entire U.S. military forces?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

What support?

it's about the military's support for Ron Paul that you seem to think barely exists.

Yeah barely a few videos and an article that says Paul raised 35 thousand from military serviceman and veterans

That hardly represents Paul has the military's support.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by neo96

This isn't about opinions, it's about the military's support for Ron Paul that you seem to think barely exists. I don't intend to change your opinion, that's a lost cause anyway.

There.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey Semperfortis,Slayer,macman and seabag

You veterans donate to Ron Pauls campaign and wearing your t-shirts?
edit on 20-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
God, I have to honestly admit after all this banter, I have not the vaguest idea what point Neo96 is trying to make here......

Is he trying to express his disdain for Ron Paul as a candidate? He hasn't actually SAID he doesn't support him....or any other candidate for that matter, so is he just here to blab negative b.s.?

Is he mad because some of our vets rallied in support of Ron Paul? And if so, why? Are they not allowed to do that if they wish?

Is he mad at the rest of us because we support the vets' decision to march on Washington? I mean, he's tried to imply that one or more of us has a history of bad-mouthing our troops, unless our troops are engaging in activities we approve of, but he has failed to prove that any of us has done this.

He's defensive of the elites in this country, as if to imply that we believe ALL rich people are bad. Conversely, he seems to have this vision that this country consists of either "hard-working" wealthy or government-dependent lazy slobs expecting freebies.

What the hell is your POINT, NEO! Where are you even coming from? Wherever it is you came from, it had no origins with the topic of this thread, I'll tell you that!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by neo96

There.

That's a weak example, I must say.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I think his point is that not every service member and veteran supports Ron Paul... And of course not every single member of any organization is going to fully support one man or one idea...

But in case he may not know, he called out three veterans/SMs asking if they support Ron Paul... I'm here to tell him there's a heck of a lot more than three frequenting this forum and viewing this thread while supporting the man in question.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

There.

lol, wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Sorry the worse arguement ever is Veterans support Paul when there are millions and yet that support does Not materialize into a tangbile evidence that could get Paul elected.

That is the worst arguement ever.

That's like saying the unemployment rate is 10% so 90% of people must be working. Not everyone votes, nor is everyone involved in political process. You have a group of veterans that have come together to start a movement for Ron Paul. So that means Veterans support Ron Paul. They don't speak on behalf of the military, but they have been a part of it which gives them more say than those outside of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

No the simple fact people are leaving a word out of that:

Some people support Obama
Some people support Santorum
Some people support Gingrich

and some veterans support Paul

The implication is Veterans meaning all support Paul which is not true.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

All of those veterans that marched today support Ron Paul. That's all there is to it. Haven't seen any groups (veterans or otherwise) march in DC for any of the other candidates recently.

This bush. Stop beating around it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So, you're offended because this particular organization isn't named "Some Verterans for Ron Paul"..

What if say, there was a group of fisherman who supported Ron Paul, and decided to proudly hold a rally for him? Should they call it "Some Fisherman for Ron Paul" Or better yet how about some of these other scenarios:

Some Masons for Ron Paul
Some Catholics for Ron Paul
Some guys who wear T-shirts for Ron Paul
Some preggers for Ron Paul
Some doctors for Ron Paul

etc...

That's ridiculous Neo. Some things just shouldn't offend so easily.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

It's not hard to get people to "march" people rallied around Stewart and Colbert, the rallied around Glenn Beck

The only thing this does as paint Ron Paul supporters as the fringe element just like how those others are viewed.

Do not help Paul in fact it hurts him.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Great since apparently you know what I am thinking feel free to fill in the rest of this post and answer accordingly.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Great since apparently you know what I am thinking feel free to fill in the rest of this post and answer accordingly.

Ok, I'll give it a shot, but I'm not too good at this sorta thing....lemme see....

Ok I got it. You're thinking you left your ham sandwich on the counter again and could possibly be contemplating if it's still good to eat or not..Before that, you were sitting there thinking of ways to crash a Ron Paul thread?

EDIT: oops, that's just what you're thinking, not what you were going to post. I dunno man, you got me.

I'm not too sure what you're tryin to say there.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join