It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Hey, now that's what I'm talking about! I've heard this guy's testimony before, but this video backs up what he was saying. I really have a feeling this is the real deal. I'm sure others here will say this is a hoax. One of these days the forces that be will no longer be able to suppress the evidence. Star and flag for you my friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Even the Youtuber said, 'Soon to be released Chinese images', in all logic means this isn't a recent image, but one over 40 years old.

Funny how some don't pickup on these type of things isn't it.

This isn't the place to try and pass a hoax video past it's members, see how fast it got debunked, amazing work from Zarniwoop. That just shows you better be on your A game if you start a thread here on ATS. Good work.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wonderful, wonderful. Very nice finde. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I listened to the entire original Wall album yesterday. I'm not even sure why, but there must have been a reminiscing reason as it is 4 sides, (released my first senior year in college, eh, we had a 9 semester curriculum).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
For cripes sake, this is what the Youtuber posted in his comments, BELIEVE WHAT YOU WISH!

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

"The narration by Karl Wolf has nothing to do with the images in this video. I included the narration by Karl Wolf merely to help the viewer realise that the cover-up by NASA concerning Alien structures on the Moon has been going on for decades".

Disclaimer: The ADG cannot confirm the authenticity of the information presented, we merely present the information to a wider audience on behalf of the filmmaker, witness, source or author.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Please read the post on page 3 from Zarniwoop and then you may want to read this from the OP

Not at all honestly I'm ignorant on space subjects I had no idea and have read your post on the third page just now, so its a hoax? I can't answer the question you posted but I just found the video really interesting.

it may have helped you from posting this

Hey, now that's what I'm talking about! I've heard this guy's testimony before, but this video backs up what he was saying. I really have a feeling this is the real deal. I'm sure others here will say this is a hoax. One of these days the forces that be will no longer be able to suppress the evidence. Star and flag for you my friend.

It was proven to be a hoax on page 3 please go back and read Zarniwoop's post then you can go from there.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The same debunkers show up tirelessly in every thread dont they!!!!

If I think something is a lie and a bunch of crap,I leave it alone....so why do they return again and gain?

To help cover the truth by seeming to be casual forum users.Listen if Illustronic/Proudbird/Phage appear in a thread,then you know something has been uncovered.

The pattern is the same everytime see for yourself/
edit on 20-2-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Write it in chinese then you will be more believable.

It is not worth the hassle to post the truth about this video they will not listen. And you know who they are....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Reading the posts between real disclosure one has to ask themselves, what is more fantastic or believable.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

LOL!!!

I am glad you could reminiscence....I do it all the time!! (
)

I messed up by posting a reply to another thread (fixed, but now I lost it....oh crap.....(sigh)......)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
" He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth...
"

Did anyone yet mention "Nazi's on the moon?" - and NO, I don't mean in the new hit flick

'Iron Sky' vein. I mean in the Joseph P Farrell and Igor Witkowski way....

The "Nazi International" cabal with the old crazy rumors they hid in antarctica

and South America first, then much later built a base on the dark side.

Then - it makes some sense for "NASA" (or the USAF) to have nuked

the dark side - like Admiral Byrd's ill fated 'operation highjump' carrier battle group aborted

mission to antarctica in 1947. hmmmm...
edit on 2/20/2012 by drphilxr because: italicize

edit on 2/20/2012 by drphilxr because: author name change

edit on 2/20/2012 by drphilxr because: formatting

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

LOL!!!!!

Very funny.....Thanks, appreciate it!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

The video comes with an interesting audio too...

sounds like it's from Eraserhead

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I listened to the entire original Wall album yesterday. I'm not even sure why, but there must have been a reminiscing reason as it is 4 sides, (released my first senior year in college, eh, we had a 9 semester curriculum).

Once you start you can't stop, that is what is great about that album, I love that album. Also great to see them play live ,AMAZING.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

When you have worked half of you life inside the largest independent R&D company in the world you eventually become to realize that all of these inside corporate secrets are actually very mundane to pedestrians, and so explicitly technical that not having access to the text is rather meaningless. There is no real hidden alien technology, no back engineering of antigravitics, nothing that flies MACH 8 makes hairpin turns manned.

They want you to believe in the fantastic because the real technological secrets couldn't have any comprehensible use for the laymen.

Oh, tsurfer2000h, I gave you a star.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ADG are full of it on the best of days, this looks so fake.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm curious, how would you guys feel if China really did release some fantastic images of an alien moon base?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
The same debunkers show up tirelessly in every thread dont they!!!!

If I think something is a lie and a bunch of crap,I leave it alone....so why do they return again and gain?

To help cover the truth by seeming to be casual forum users.Listen if Illustronic/Proudbird/Phage appear in a thread,then you know something has been uncovered.

The pattern is the same everytime see for yourself/
edit on 20-2-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

So..anyone actually educated on a subject is somehow full of crap, meanwhile anyone whom calls jupiter a mothership = dead accurate.

This may bewilder and confuse you...but some of us whom are interested in the subject aren't seeking out a religion and value the actual facts over a nice system of fantasy.

Are you actually asking for people to stop interjecting facts into claims? Consider what your complaints are about...are you seeking religion or knowledge?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I'm curious, how would you guys feel if China really did release some fantastic images of an alien moon base?

Would be pretty awesome.
Would also be quite disappointed in the west and demand someone audit nasa...see where our money went.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is actually pretty cool. At least ther not touched up, smudged like anything from the USA would post.

Sadly, it will not surprise me that some other country (not US)' will announce definitive proof of alien races some day.

S & F FROM ME BUD!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join