It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your stance, this is fascinating: 9/11 Debris: Investigation of Ground Zero

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
9/11 Debris: Investigation of Ground Zero Parts 1 & 2:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
that laser data at the end of the video(part 2) is unreal.
where the hell did the debris go? one thing is clear, this was not just a build collapse. some other element was in place.. there is simply not enough debris to justify the twin towers existence.

you cant just tell me solid material disintegrates ,this is not a cartoon.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

I never knew about the desks or furniture of the buildings, however; I've always wondered

why there wouldn't be at some evidence of human remains.. there's a woman that did extensive investigation on this 'debris' but, never mention the absence of the furniture, but, DID notice that cars were burned, some half way, some part way and some completely but the paper that was in the tower never got burned even though the printer paper was laying on the ground next to the car that was burned.

I think she nailed it when she said.. " energy weapon' was used. there's a Full thread on her work on ATS..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Were the official explanation correct then there would have been no basement left - those 7 stories should have been crushed like all 110 stories above ground. Why would the downward momentum have suddenly stopped when it reached the basement levels?
No amount of official explanations can account for the lack of debris after the collapses. Whats interesting is that objects that were least solid seemed to escape destruction -paper, stuffed animals etc. If the heat were so intense as to melt all the steel no paper would have survived.
I don't have the answers and I'm fairly certain neither does the 9/11 Commission report. Only a new investigation stands a chance of adequately explaining what happened that day.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
took your time finding that one out my fav is to ask what time people heard about it .i live in the uk & had loads of fun asking reporters only to see blank looks on there faces .it was great at work to as we tradesmen have allways got radios going have got hundreds of guys with that one earliest heard in uk is 9.30 AM usa is 5 hrs behind

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

You guys heard things on the radio, in the uk, 5 hours before 9/11 happened? Is that what you're saying? Having a hard time decoding what you wrote.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

"Energy Weapon" ...? Referencing the crazy woman Judy Woods...?

Now where did the debris go ...?

It was shipped to Fresh Kills, a closed landfill, on Staten Island where is carefully sorted and checked

Human remains were tagged and sent to the medical examiner for identification, personal effects were inventoried
to help in identifing victims and to return to families

Large pieces of steel were sorted for later salvage, sections from the impact area were set aside for analysis

americanhistory.si.edu...

www.nysm.nysed.gov...

Here is "raw" debris as it arrived from WTC

Fused coins

Now see what you can do with a little research vs paranoid conspiracy theories.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

on the tv everyone thought it was a film i did

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Should have seen it live like I did......

It wasn't no film

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There remains far too many unanswered questions about the deaths of these 3000 Americans... Facts fit no "official" hypotheses put forward by the supposedly scientific goverment inquiry.
Anyone who cannot see that deliberately leaving building #7 out of the inquiry tainted the entire story from the get go.
Your goverment is covering up crucial facts in order to hoodwink you into supporting its role in creating a one world state.
Internationally, it is plain to see goverments who act against their own interests, in dealing with financial matters,
To the ultimate impoverishment of their own people....
Something, or somebody, has co opted the actual control of these countries and is destroying the economies piece meal.
If we do not now investigate what has happened in our own backyard, we havent much chance of finding the truth on a global basis either.
The stock market should be subpoenaed to release the names of those who profitted from "put" options massively.
Forensic accountants would be able to spot and attribute some names to those who at the very least were in the "Know" of what was about to transpire, in time to profit.
The entire story follows and upside down, backwards first surreal landscape of contradictions and impossibilities, up to and including the laws of physics.
If the entire country has not by now addmitted in its heart that the official story simply sucks in so many ways that it becomes laughable.we will be continually dragged along by criminals into their plans to rape the world.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I just believe 911 happened they way it is presented. No other high rise building has collapsed like it... even implosions can't rationally explain the puliverized everything .... and to top it off I really don't see how both can collapse in their own footprint after recieving structural damage to one side.

this just doesn't add up since one side would be weaker and collapse first ......... but I am not 100 percent sure about anything connected with 911

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The way I see it, that much weight and debris is going to crush anything. Especially if it's moving, that kind of energy is enough to splatter wood, people, and any other office stuff. As for the burning vehicles, some of the falling debris of the tower was on fire. Problem solved. Paper in the air wouldn't be burnt by bits of flaming debris.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The stock market should be subpoenaed to release the names of those who profitted from "put" options massively.

They were and nothing was found to be unusual. Nothing except the web rantings.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
where the hell did the debris go? one thing is clear, this was not just a build collapse. some other element was in place.. there is simply not enough debris to justify the twin towers existence.

You're right, it's not a cartoon. Someone looking at only one or two photographs and making a determination there "wasn't enough wreckage", and then using this to make the determination the wreckage was disintergrated, and then using THAT to make insinuation that lasers from outer space were involved, is much, much more unrealistic than any cartoon.

I would strongly suggest that if you want to see more photos of wreckage than you obtain a copy of the book AFTERMATH, by photographer Joel Meyerowitz, who documented the cleanup of the wreckage at ground zero. If you're a genuine researcher on the events of 9/11, the one thing you'll quickly realize is that there is an enormous amount of information available concerning the details of ground zero, but you're going to have to go looking for it because it isn't going to come to you. In fact the only things that do come to you are the con artists behind those damned fool conspriacy web sites becuase they hope you'll buy their snake oil.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

watch wellaware1 dallas goldberg make you think again about green screen fact is this was well orqanized with a cast of thousands

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

car engines were on fire 3 blocks away yet nothing else was touched

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by Varemia

It doesn't take a lot of fire to start a fire. While I would appreciate actual proof that cars were on fire three blocks away (many were moved during cleanup and then photographed), I still say it's possible that chunks of flaming floors from the building could have hit them. It makes way more feasible sense than a laser beam from outer space.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Burning cars north of WTC 7 - area is Barclay St and Park Place Time is about 10:45 AM

www.youtube.com...

This is not 3 blocks , it is one block north of WTC 1

Burning debris launched over WTC 7 from WTC 1 and also funneled through narrow streets between buildings
(little more than alleys) started fires in vehicles

Note many had windows broken out - also note small fires in piles of paper

Map of area

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

thermite
2nd line

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by geobro

It wasn't no film

So you finally admit (in your own inimitable fashion) that it was a film,

Faking The Rubble
Hollow Towers

Sh*t wasn't there afterhand, because it wasn't there beforehand.

Simples!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join