It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking at the big picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Recent thoughts of mine have lead me to look at the big picture.An idea that can sum up all the conspiracies

I'm still left thinking as to what this could be. A few ideas

1) Conspiracies that shouldn't be solved WONT be solved. - No matter how hard a person works with research and no matter how much evidence is put forward, there will always be doubt and cover ups : In an even simpler form - Conspiracies will remain just that. Conspiracies.

2) Conspiracies that provide thorough evidence wont change anything in the way the world is run, or affect the subject of the conspiracy - Look at Bob Lazars story. It's controversial, but it has some solid evidence and I'm not saying I do or don't believe it, but many people today not stuck in mainstream media don't believe it. The story hasn't lead the world to believe there are alien craft at the area 51 base and hasn't lead to the US gov showing any of the craft.

3) The only way conspiracies can be solved is if the subject of the conspiracy or an accomplice to the subject owns up for themselves with clear evidence and a story with no loop holes. Example - The only way to find out if the moon landings were fake would be for NASA to own up themselves. I personally believed they happened. Again going back to number 2 - People have put up some good evidence they didn't happen yet, not the whole world agrees.

I'm not trying to do this as a pessimistic thing or to stop people from researching. I still want to carry on my research too. I just want people to know that I think you have to have pretty damn strong and compelling evidence. I hope this will encourage you to be thorough.

I personally disagree with the fact JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald but no matter how much history is dug up and leads found to point at a different killer. Believe me if you haven't studied the subject which is extremely controversial, there is some extraordinary evidence it wasn't Oswald. But researchers can only go so far so there are bound to be gaps in evidence. We will only know for sure if someone admits it who had a first hand connection with such an operation.

If you have the time then read this www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The John F. Kennedy Assassination Research Project- JFK, how did it really happen ?

This is a well researched piece but you can come to your own conclusion after reading this.

Just keep in mind not to take everything for face value.

Thanks for reading
CRB

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
Hello everyone.

Recent thoughts of mine have lead me to look at the big picture.

This is a big picture I saw once.

HUGE, you might need to scroll around.
(Right click on it and go VIEW picture.. it's HUGE!)

I win!
edit on 20-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

new topics

join