It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Obama should be hanged. Messed up that we have a Muslim running the country.
He's an illegal, treasonous SOB and broke his presidential oath to defend our Constitution the second he signed the NDAA effectively taking away our Bill of Rights.
edit on 19-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Still

Did I mention something about his birther?

No you did not. Apparently you are very confused. Maybe you misread my post. Maybe you are being hasty with your defense. Either way, chill. Look what happened.

I called your demand a "birther demand." I did not say you said anything "birther."

Wow genius where did you pull that out of?

Wow genius, this response would have been funny if you could have simply understood what happened instead of getting upset over what you imagined.

Care to stay on topic if you want to attempt to argue with me...

edit on 19-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Well it is a birther topic in a birther thread so either you get your # straight or move along.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EzenSurreal888
reply to post by txjab512

I think Oboma is doing a good job!

I'm down for his new world order!

Im sure you are, Not a care in the world when you collect Foodstamps, Unemployement for 2 years, and every other government handout.

If this isnt the case, then what makes Obama so special to YOU?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

reply to post by Still

Did I mention something about his birther? Wow genius where did you pull that out of? Care to stay on topic if you want to attempt to argue with me...

Talk about holier then thou Obama and you anger his disciples (or mention Ron Paul)

Am I the only one who has noticed the Obama supporters are growing angrier as of late? I expect this anger to become hotter and hotter as the election comes closer.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: was not implying KonquestAbySS is an Obama supporter

Can we see an example of what you call anger?
I think that birthers have gotten stupider lately.
I have posts to back it up.
One idiot....
I mean this complete moron...hell he even asked whether or not the guy that is acting as president actually exists or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

Well there are many definitions of a birther apparently so pick your poison, and guess what in my case its neither one of them, because I don't care. I stated about others who are voting for him should ask for it. Didn't you get my last sentence when I said I don't have that problem, I never voted for him before, and wouldn't vote for him now. Nice try tough guy.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

Originally posted by EzenSurreal888
reply to post by txjab512

I think Oboma is doing a good job!

I'm down for his new world order!

Im sure you are, Not a care in the world when you collect Foodstamps, Unemployement for 2 years, and every other government handout.

If this isnt the case, then what makes Obama so special to YOU?

Being unemployed and barely feeding your family with a limited selection is awesome! The best part is working for the food stamps instead of looking for a real job. No, the best part is when the Unemployment you EARNED runs out unexpectedly because your state has different rules. That is the life! The next best thing to being hungry is homeless. Not a care in the world!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Still

Well there are many definitions of a birther apparently so pick your poison, and guess what in my case its neither one of them, because I don't care. I stated about others who are voting for him should ask for it.

How kind of you to care so much about how other people vote that you are telling them what they need to ask for.

If you do not care, why is this your third post on it?

Didn't you get my last sentence when I said I don't have that problem, I never voted for him before, and wouldn't vote for him now. Nice try tough guy.

Actually I highlighted that and made a point about it but whatever.
Write me back to tell me more about how you do not care.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

It seems like your trying to do a lot more convincing to the people on this thread that Obama is a 100% legit. How many other accounts do you have seriously? Outkast has not posted on this thread which is surprising, and whenever he isn't around someone else is apparently filling in his shoes. Your name should be shill.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Still

It seems like your trying to do a lot more convincing to the people on this thread that Obama is a 100% legit.

How so?
Show me an example of how I am doing that.
Am I the one making up stories and taking the time to link to bogus sources?
I need to see this because I believe you are imagining things.
You, like most birthers, think Obama needs to be defended on this. He is president no matter what I say.

How many other accounts do you have seriously? Outkast has not posted on this thread which is surprising, and whenever he isn't around someone else is apparently filling in his shoes. Your name should be shill.

Yeah, that is it. Run out of arguments and start name calling and crying foul.
Maybe second life would be safer for you, sweety.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

Funny how Outkast would come with that same exact argument...For some reason you are still calling me a birther why? Do you not pay attention? I can see you have a record of political trolling. So yes this doesn't surprise me at all that Barry is already putting his Truth Team to work...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by xuenchen

He addressed all the retards who questioned his birth certificate over the last 2 years, what’s to explain ,not understanding the thread, really lost,kind of confused,whats your point?

The article seem to focus mainly on the school records.

Or rather the lack of.

Has He ever displayed any diploma(s) ?

Grade school, High school, College ?

I can't find any.

Can you find the last 5 presidents, school records, diploma Grade school, High school, College ?

Originally posted by tired
who cares about the last five?
2nd

Selective memory!!

Hey OP, the title should read : President Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do.
Unless you know him in person, I dont think is respectful to call him by his first name. I learned this when I was in the ARMY.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Speak for yourself, I'm not lying about anything. It is my duty and my training to know about the true nature of politics, not the surface perception that is for general consumption.

You stated something as fact that is not true.
What would you call that?

And which fact is that? That Obama isn't as he appears to be?

I'll say it yet again: he was a nobody before the democratic national convention. Every other president has had celebrity status before they run for office because you kind've need to be popular to be in that position. But Obama was not known to anyone before the DNC.

The whole point of this thread is that not only was Obama virtually unknown within the media sphere (thus to the general population), but he cannot seem to be remembered even by his own supposed pupils and instructors.

What you're saying is that he ended up as the president, so therefore we shouldn't question any of this.

What I am saying is that presidents are popularily-known figureheads for entire administrative teams who work for private interests. Presidents of the US are not regular people; they are highly conditioned for the role as global leader (Obama being "Global Leader IV" if you happen to be in line with Bzezinski's advisory).

Liar.

Lying implies that I know that I am wrong yet I'm still consciously saying what I know isn't true. And this obviously isn't the case.

PS: Fool.

I know you cannot see me. That is why I do not assume to know things about you that are not readily available to me. Not sure why you would do it and then get huffy with me because you were wrong.

And you continue to call me wrong? "Fool" is the word that I use for people on this site because it is much more polite than what I really would like to say. So please, employ some imagination when reading what I have to say to you, in response to you calling me a liar. I don't lie as a lifestyle choice because honesty is much more furfilling in both the deed and reward. And trust me, if I was a lying type of person, I would be far higher up on the food chain, but I refused to lie- so why change my ways now.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

And which is the greater lie?

Obama not being born American .. or....

The Fourth of July and Americans' FALSE belief in their Independence from England?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

Hey OP, the title should read : President Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do.
Unless you know him in person, I dont think is respectful to call him by his first name. I learned this when I was in the ARMY.

I tend to agree,

but I used the article title.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

And which is the greater lie?

Obama not being born American .. or....

The Fourth of July and Americans' FALSE belief in their Independence from England?

Perhaps both.

It depends on who someone thinks is Obama's real Father and maybe Mother.

His father may have been American.

I read somewhere the original name for the U.S. was The UKnighted States of America !

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

edit on 20-2-2012 by GrandSchemeOfThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Obama should be hanged. Messed up that we have a Muslim running the country.
He's an illegal, treasonous SOB and broke his presidential oath to defend our Constitution the second he signed the NDAA effectively taking away our Bill of Rights.
edit on 19-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

You are either really as stupid as your post suggests or are pretending in a sarcastic way. Ha Ha!

Racism is very alive and very well. Don't you think those that manipulate and distract us all know this?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The problem won't go away that easy.

Apart from you being ceompletely delusional and bordering on insane i'dd say there is no problem, only in your mind, which cannot accept your president (because he's half white half black?)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

There are actually classmates of Obama in Indonesia who came forward to talk about their memories in school. Obama was supposed to be the president of Harvard Law Review. That is easy to verify. I say, Obama doesn't need a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

Funny how Outkast would come with that same exact argument...

Really? Would he? Is that something you can prove?
Seriously, you are barking way up the wrong tree. Ask the mods to look into it if you really care or shut up about it. You are wrong. I know this for a fact.

For some reason you are still calling me a birther why?

You are still asking birther questions in a birther thread.

Do you not pay attention? I can see you have a record of political trolling.

Your last two posts are nothing but personal attacks against me so what do you have a history of?

So yes this doesn't surprise me at all that Barry is already putting his Truth Team to work...

Sometimes the truth is the truth. If you have anything counter I would love to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join