It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Regime in Jerusalem - Coming Peace Deal - Jerusalem Old City Initiative

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For those of us looking intently at the current world scene, having an eye on prophecy reveals the truth of current events. If you know anything about the Vatican, you know that Rome's rule comes from a verse in Matthew that is said to claim Papal right over the Church. I will show this below to be a fallacy.

It seems that the Vatican is making moves on Jerusalem. Consult this article for a current view of the coming peace plan with Israel. LINK

To get the Old City of Jerusalem ready for a “special regime” to come, The “peace makers” have formed an International work shop called “Jerusalem Old City Initiative”. This initiative is sponsored by the mainly protestant Christian republic of Canada. Their head office is at The University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada.

Why is this a sign of the coming age and the anti-christ?

Matthew 16:18
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Petros is the small rock (lesser stone of conjunction). This rock is movable, just as the rock is moved away from the tomb to reveal Christ. Petra, on the other hand, is the chief cornerstone the builders (Masons) rejected 2000 years ago. The original Aramaic text does not make the distinction that I make from the Greek above. However, we now know why the Greek is referenced from the Hebrew Matthew of the older Even Bohan / Shem Tov Hebrew source texts. The pun of the lesser and greater stone IS in this text. LINK

The church claim to be the church of Peter is then null and void. Do a search for this yourself. Jesus told Peter, "Get Behind me Satan." Peter also denied Jesus 3 times. The church is not built on Rome. It's built on the rock that will not be rolled away--Jesus. He is the chief capstone the builders (Masons) rejected.

Luke 20:17

Jesus looked directly at them and asked, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone'?

What becomes of Peter? The Rock is rolled away. Consult Revelation 17

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

The City on Seven Hills will be destroyed for being dressed as a Prince rather than dressing itself as a servant.

John 21

18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

Compare this to the prophecy of the 112th Pope.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people.

What is this bit about nourishing the sheep. In John 21, the verses above v. 18 tell the story:

15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,“Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”
“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”
16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”
He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?”
He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

He was asked three times, mirroring the sign of Jonah and the three days of Christ in the earth. This is also a mirror of the last two thousand years with one thousand remaining until the end of the "Day of the Lord", the millennium reign of Christ. Jesus said that if they destroy this temple, he would raise it again in three days (three thousand years). Each of the thousand years, Peter is asked if he loves the Lord. Does He? This remains to be seen.

John chapter 21 is also the place where we see Peter with the disciples fishing. They catch 153 fish. Prognathous calls 153 the measure of the fish. This is a mathematical reference to the square root of 2, or a ratio of 1:1.415. It is the difference between unity and multiplicity. Jesus told the disciples to fish on the "Right" side of the boat to catch more fish. How do we unify the body of Christ? Taking over the world by division? No, unity in Christ by feeding the sheep.

edit on 18-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nicely dovetailed.....
Never did think that verse referred to Peter being the" rock" and you aptly show that with the proper translation....
News to me, but just another confirmation....thanks for the input.S&F

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Don't worry. That all happened by 70 AD. :p

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Don't worry. That all happened by 70 AD. :p

Yes. That's because it's a cyclic event to keep testing our choice. Read Genesis 37 to the end of the book and you see that Joseph is an archetype of Jesus. In Genesis 40, the Baker and the Cup Bearer are the two thieves. Pharaoh is the Anti-christ. The tyranny in chapter 47 is the picture of the seven year tribulation. Jesus came with two goals in mind depending on what we determined by our choice.

(Malachi 3:1; 4:5-6).

‘Behold, I send My messenger and he shall prepare the way before Me.’…‘Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes, and he will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse’

Which version happened? The curse or the children to their fathers? Jesus cursed the fig tree.

John 18
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.

Did they rescue Jesus and choose Him, or did they let the "Experts" in the law have him? Why does Jesus come again?

Hebrew 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

What about the seven years of tribulation? Israel became a nation in 1948. A Hebrew generation is approx. 70 years, but the precession of the Earth is 26,000 years. Divide the precession by 360 and you get 72.2222.

Matthew 24

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Add 1948 to the generation that will not pass away (still alive) and you get 2018. Subtract 7 for tribulation and you get 2012. Not 2011, since we go to the end of 2018 to make 7. Am I correct? It's a mystery. We can connect the dots looking back I suspect.

Is there another calculation? The book of Enoch gives 70 generations until the watchers are judged. These are the evil spirits from Genesis 6 who corrupted mankind. Enoch was taken by God around 950 on the 6000 year timetable. 70*70.2222=5055. Add 950. You get approx. 6000.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3

"Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Consult the link in my signature for a reliable source of information on these topics and more. Truth is free and so is this link I provide for denying ignorance. Free has no copyright on truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I saw a physics proclaiming that the end of the world is in 2060ish. some article somwhere. also, somewhere in between that we are to have a 55 year war. so we got.... 2012 now... and we need a 50 year war, (55ish) that would bring us up to 2060..

my biggest Q is now what? Now what OP? what are we to do? Do you believe that Dolan cardnial guy is important? What is with the 2 week of corruption in vatican, what is...going on

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
www.agi.it... ah it was newton

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I saw a physics proclaiming that the end of the world is in 2060ish. some article somwhere. also, somewhere in between that we are to have a 55 year war. so we got.... 2012 now... and we need a 50 year war, (55ish) that would bring us up to 2060..

my biggest Q is now what? Now what OP? what are we to do? Do you believe that Dolan cardnial guy is important? What is with the 2 week of corruption in vatican, what is...going on

Now what? Repent and bear fruit. That's it. Jesus said, "you must be born again." This reference is to baptism. Baptism is our immersion into the material water of reality. There are three other baptisms. Earth and Air we also experience by possessing breath and a material body of matter. Fire is the baptism by trials. Matthew 3 answers two questions. Who is refused baptism? Who is baptized by fire?

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

Who is thrown into the fire? The experts of the law. The Pharisees and the Sadducees. Who are these people? They are corrupt leaders and those who deny the signs of Christ.

What happens to them? They are thrown into the fire by extreme trial.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Who is John the Baptist to make these determinations?

John in Elijah. 1 Kings 17 tells us his purpose.

1 Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe[a] in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the LORD, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”

How can I verify that Elijah controls the water?

17 Some time later the son of the woman who owned the house became ill. He grew worse and worse, and finally stopped breathing. 18 She said to Elijah, “What do you have against me, man of God? Did you come to remind me of my sin and kill my son?”

19 “Give me your son,” Elijah replied. He took him from her arms, carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his bed. 20 Then he cried out to the LORD, “LORD my God, have you brought tragedy even on this widow I am staying with, by causing her son to die?” 21 Then he stretched himself out on the boy three times and cried out to the LORD, “LORD my God, let this boy’s life return to him!”

22 The LORD heard Elijah’s cry, and the boy’s life returned to him, and he lived. 23 Elijah picked up the child and carried him down from the room into the house. He gave him to his mother and said, “Look, your son is alive!”

What just happened? Elijah took the son up, revived him, then brought him back down.

How do we know John the Baptist was Elijah?

Matthew 11

“‘I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.’ 11 Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

I have ears to hear. Because of this, I repent of my sin, confess Jesus before men and serve by loving others. God does the rest.

When does Baptism end? When Jesus comes a second time to bring salvation from the process.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There's also something else to consider when it comes to the episcopal see of Rome and St. Peter. St. Peter founded more than one episcopal see (patriarchate). Sts Peter and Paul founded the episcopal see of Antioch.

The verse in Matthew refers to St. Peter's confession of faith in Christ and not St. Peter himself.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Star for you.

Well, the "rock" or foundation if you will, that Christ was going to build HIS church upon was Peter's declaration, not Peter himself.

"Thou are the Christ, the Son of the Living God."

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

How can I verify that Elijah controls the water?

And fire as well if we want to say Elijah controls anything except listen to the Spirit and speak for God who controls the supernatural in both cases anyway. One of his (Elijah's) greatest "miracles" was sending fire down on top of Mt. Carmel and consuming a sacrifice in the sight of 450 "prophets" of ba'al and 400 "propheteses" of asherah.

He calls fire down from heaven before the rain in the Mt. Carmel narrative.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Now what? Repent and bear fruit. That's it. Jesus said, "you must be born again." This reference is to baptism.

No, regeneration is what Jesus meant by "ye must be born again". It comes from two Greek words in the NT meaning "new birth". The Holy Spirit regenerates us. The only time the apostles baptized anyone in the Bible it was people who were believers already. Baptism doesn't save you, baptism is what a saved person does.

When I first believed and accepted Christ I wanted to be baptized, and I had to wait almost 6 months for they to do the next baptism night. Was I not a believer until I got wet even though I believed and trusted in Him?

edit on 19-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Star for you.

Well, the "rock" or foundation if you will, that Christ was going to build HIS church upon was Peter's declaration, not Peter himself.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Now what? Repent and bear fruit. That's it. Jesus said, "you must be born again." This reference is to baptism.

No, regeneration is what Jesus meant by "ye must be born again". It comes from two Greek words in the NT meaning "new birth". The Holy Spirit regenerates us. The only time the apostles baptized anyone in the Bible it was people who were believers already. Baptism doesn't save you, baptism is what a saved person does.

When I first believed and accepted Christ I wanted to be baptized, and I had to wait almost 6 months for they to do the next baptism night. Was I not a believer until I got wet even though I believed and trusted in Him?

edit on 19-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

Reference my signature. There is an article there on the Water and Spirit. This is my view on the subject. Consider it and you may see a different view emerge from scripture. You are correct on regeneration. No doubt there are more layers to the meaning of this than simply one perspective. Biblical symbolism is always on many levels.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Star for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Alright gentlemen......, I have enjoyed your posts thus far, as well as your account name. But you and others are starting to flirt with a dangerous game when you start saying buzz words like "the original Greek...". There is no such thing on this earth right now. Matter of fact, no one on this forum would be able to tell the difference from the original Greek and Hebrew, from a modern copy of Nestles, Strong's, Crudens, or Aland's.

Stick with the KJV English and you will NEVER go wrong. You have God Himself's word on that. Play with new versions or even old versions, and what light God has giving you (which he clearly has) will slowly dim and eventually vanish over time, (ask Billy Graham). Mark these words friend, stay out of Satan's new bibles......

Gen 3:1
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made..... and he said unto the woman Yea, hath God said?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Alright gentlemen......, I have enjoyed your posts thus far, as well as your account name. But you and others are starting to flirt with a dangerous game when you start saying buzz words like "the original Greek...". There is no such thing on this earth right now. Matter of fact, no one on this forum would be able to tell the difference from the original Greek and Hebrew, from a modern copy of Nestles, Strong's, Crudens, or Aland's.

Huh? That's why we have Lexicons and Concordances. Btw, I don't like when people call it the "King James Version", it's not the King James Version, it's called the "King James Bible", or KJB. The other Bibles out there are "versions" of the Bible, or "perversions" actually.

Stick with the KJV English and you will NEVER go wrong.

I love the KJB, but there are places I can show you in it that is in error compared to today's language. "Replenish" is one example. from Genesis 1:28. Entire doctrines have been made because the KJB uses the term "replenish", not realizing in 1611 "replenish" meant 'to fill", or "fill up". It didn't mean "fill up again" like it would mean today with the "re" in front of it.

You also miss all the "word-plays" the Holy Spirit uses in Greek and Hebrew, perfect example is with this passage above. Petra and Petros are two different things, and when you look at what Jesus was saying in the Greek you get a whole new understanding. I can show numerous places where the Holy Spirit deals in puns and awesome word play. You miss all that in the English.

The meaning of "Jacob" in the OT is an example of a missed word play in the English compared to the Hebrew.

You have God Himself's word on that. Play with new versions or even old versions, and what light God has giving you (which he clearly has) will slowly dim and eventually vanish over time, (ask Billy Graham). Mark these words friend, stay out of Satan's new bibles......

There are errors in the KJB, the only inerrant Word of God is in whatever autographs there are. But what is good, is the errors are fully known. But I also agree with you about modern versions and any one made from Westcott and Hort's Greek version (Two unbelieving occultists). I'll usually quote the KJB when possible because of how bad they mangled their Greek text.

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made..... and he said unto the woman Yea, hath God said?

Yes true, but the Holy Spirit leads us and guides us to all things in scripture that He Himself inspired. He hasn't lead you yet to study the great word play being used? And how you miss that in the English? It's pretty cool stuff

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Very good. I did not know about Petros and Petra.....Explains allot.

Thank you for an insightful thread. I will be thinking about it for a while.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I love the KJB, but there are places I can show you in it that is in error compared to today's language.

Hey, that's what Wescott and Hort said too!! As well as Voltaire, and Satan.....Gen 3:1...

"Replenish" is one example. from Genesis 1:28. Entire doctrines have been made because the KJB uses the term "replenish", not realizing in 1611 "replenish" meant 'to fill", or "fill up". It didn't mean "fill up again" like it would mean today with the "re" in front of it.

But then that would destroy the cross reference to Noah having to Replenish (Gen 9:1 )the earth right after a great world wide destruction. Surely the two events are not similar.....

I mean....surely God wasn't showing us an account that happened in the past...GAP...of history for those with eyes to see and ears hear...

I mean, did you ever SEE the similarities between Adam and Noah?
1. Both Had three named Sons.
2. Both had a curse placed on one of their sons.
3. Both had dominion over the animals. (Adam Named them as they came to HIM!, Noah gathered them as they came to HIM)
4. Both were told to "Replenish" their Earth.
5. Both Sinned by taking something FORBIDDEN into their mouths which MADE THEM BOTH NAKED!!! (A grape from which WINE comes from for Adam, and WINE itself for Noah......lots to study here if you dare
)
6. Both had God create the world anew out of the WATERS by His Spirit moving upon them (His Spirit in Gen 1:2, HIs wind, a type of the Spirit in Gen 8:1)
7. Both were giving the SAME commission from God (Gen 1:28, Gen 9:1,7)
8. Both have covenants made with them From GOD Himself. ( Gen 2:17 3:16-19, Gen 9:9)
9. Both had a son that was a type of Christ. (Abel and Shem)

I could go on, but you get the point I'm sure.
2 Peter 3:5-6 goes along with this "false doctrine" you don't adhere too. If ok though, it isn't worth arguing over, but is worth debating over.

You also miss all the "word-plays" the Holy Spirit uses in Greek and Hebrew, perfect example is with this passage above. Petra and Petros are two different things, and when you look at what Jesus was saying in the Greek you get a whole new understanding.

You assume I miss the word plays, but to be honest, I can see the word plays just fine in English...even better than I could in other languages. You just have to know your Bible.

I can show numerous places where the Holy Spirit deals in puns and awesome word play.

So can I.

You miss all that in the English.

That's a lie. I have yet to miss ANYTHING by not running to other languages. But don't feel bad, we are all LIARS at least a 100 times in our life!

The meaning of "Jacob" in the OT is an example of a missed word play in the English compared to the Hebrew.

Like its meaning of being a deceiving supplanter? I could have told you that from reading about his many "adventures" in his life from the ENGLISH KJV.

There are errors in the KJB, the only inerrant Word of God is in whatever autographs there are. But what is good, is the errors are fully known.

ahhhh, now the truth is known. You don't believe God (Ps 12:6-7, Prov 30:5-6, Mark 13:31, )

What's even worse? You don't even believe Jesus Christ.

MATTHEW 5:18
"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one JOT or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

This NOT ONLY covers God's words....but it also covers the PUNCTUATION! Now here is my stance on the issue of Final Authority: GOD IS RIGHT, I AM WRONG!

You view point: GOD IS RIGHT,
(in some renderings of the received text but not all of them since the original greek and hebrew are superior and God is not able to inspire or preserve a translation)
AND I AM Wrong
(except when I find many errors in God's very own words that He promised to give us, in which case I can run to some other languages and find the true meaning if the words since God is too weak to carry over meaning with the words He translated.)

Now, does that about sum it up? Until you have FAITH IN GOD that He can preserve His own words and take the verses I posted you to HEART, you will NEVER reach the next step in walking with God. HAVE faith in God.

MARK 11:22
"Jesus answering saith unto them, HAVE FAITH IN GOD."

edit on 21-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Stick with the KJV English and you will NEVER go wrong. You have God Himself's word on that. Play with new versions or even old versions, and what light God has giving you (which he clearly has) will slowly dim and eventually vanish over time, (ask Billy Graham). Mark these words friend, stay out of Satan's new bibles......

Here is a good example of why we should study the earlier versions by original wording. Especially in Matthew, there is a Hebrew version that illuminates many issues in the Greek. Here is what you would miss by simply going on the King James alone.

Matthew 23

1Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Jesus would have never told us do what the Pharisees told us to do. He condemned their practices of twisting Moses for their own benefit. When you consult the Hebrew version of Matthew, you find that it really says to do what Moses says.

King James
3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do;

Hebrew Matthew
3All therefore whatsoever he (Moses) bids you observe, that observe and do;

Do you see how we can go wrong if we do not bother to look closely? On issues like these, it is necessary to reveal the truth. With Peter, the truth is that his stone will be rolled away, leaving the corrupt leaders in the empty tomb. Consult the link in my signature and read the article on Peter.

edit on 21-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
Very good. I did not know about Petros and Petra.....Explains allot.

Thank you for an insightful thread. I will be thinking about it for a while.

Here's a good article on the topic. LINK

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join