It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds And Global Domination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The first Rothschild, originated from Germany at the "Age of Enlightenment" brought about by the Rosicrucians. The true family name of the Rothschilds was "Bauer" meaning farmer.

The age of Enlightenment gave birth to, the industrial revolution, modern politics, and advanced science and technology.

Mayer Bauer, changed his name to Rothschild which translates to "Red Shield" for a reason not entirely known, other than that there was a red shield Hung above the door of his shop. Speculation leads us to the knowledge of Mayer being an Ashkenazi Jew. Ashkenazi was a region in Magog where the so called "Red Jews" of Khazaria had ruled an empire.

Jews in Khazaria were actually the minority among Muslim and Christian citizens, but the law of the land stated only Jews could rule, so they held the whole empire. They ruled with two kings, a "Khagan" and a "Beg" the beg was visible, while the Khagan was invisible, in a behind closed doors sort of way.

After the second Vatican crusade from 1147-49, some Khazarian Jews organized their own Zionist movement, which was to involve a siege on Jerusalem, the latter of which never materialized. The task was to be continued centuries later by the Bauers, who would later as the Rothschilds, eventually succeed in creating an official Jewish state around Jerusalem, although it would take until 1948.

Mayer Rothschild, along with his new alias became a banker. Somehow he created a friendship with one of the wealthiest men in Europe, Prince William of Hesse-hanau. Williams brother, was a leader in European freemasonry.

After the French revolution, the Rothschild house became the wealthiest family in Europe. It was at this time in 1822, the hexagram was incorporated apon the Rothschilds coat of arms. I believe this bares witness to the Hebrew activity within Rosicrucianism. Especially the fact that the star is on the Israeli flag. It was the Rothschild house that brought the state of Israel into existence. So is the Israeli flag a Rothschild flag?

It's believed that a global government was being sort after by the Rothschilds, and by using world war one and manipulating events, they moved a step closer.

If we look at world war one and the events, we can piece it together. The German Rothschilds drummed war into the populus a whole generation before the wars start in 1914, through the media. The British Rothschilds supported the Germans, by sending in a military force to Belgium and France only big enough to halt the German forces advance. The English forces were to wait basically until the Germans had defeated Russia. The British Rothschilds kept the Americans out of the war until April 1917, until the Bolsheviks had captured the reigns to rule Russia.

The Germans had defeated Russia, and maybe should have taken it for their own. Instead the Germans signed a peace treaty with the apparent Agents of the Rothschilds (the Bolsheviks). Once this was done the Rothschilds had done with the war, and the Allied forces soon sent German forces backing in a steady retreat, until finally Germany gave up in defeat.

The British held back a lot in the first three years of the war. They could have finished the German advance quickly had they moved in full force, yet they didn't. However while they appeared stretched in France and belgium, Britain seemed to have men to spare while conquering Jerusalem and Baghdad.

It all makes sense then, when on November 1917, the British Foreign secretary, writes to Lord Lionel Rothschild asking him to accept the declaration for the Jews to be reinstated into their ancient homeland. That next month the British liberate Jerusalem. After the war the Rothschilds waste no time setting up a foreign affairs office in Britain and The United States.

The Rothschilds seemed to have taken a giant step towards their goal. But the illuminati, being a Jew-based organizationcould not be integrated with the Aryan sector of the Rosicrucians. There would have to be a conflict between the two factions. We see them at war, WW2 to be exact. The Nazis, an aryan branch of theosophist Rosicrucians, who not only tried to eradicate the Jews but also persecuted the Rothschilds.

We actually see the rise of the Nazis soon after the end of world war one. The Rothschild pro zionist "Balfour Declaration of 1917" was announced, and I believe that this was the breaking point of the aryan Nazis, to take back control of Europe and out of the hands of the Rothschilds.

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this "new world order" the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands" (from `La Revue de Paris', p. 574, June 1, 1928, beta.communities.msn.ca...).

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Reading this now,
I read a book named Five men of frankfort, you can find it on americandeception.com,
Thanks for writing this all down and putting it out there. the book is about the rise of the rothschilds

Rothschild became rich when napoleon lost the war, His messenger reached him first and he spured a lie that napoleon had won, and the markets crashed. He bought up everything, (they? there was 5 sons too) and when the messenger came back to the governments and said they had won, they markets skyrocketed and rothschild got rich. He then proceeded to take control of the money because most monarchs at the time did not want to deal with it, so they gave them the power to control the flow of money.
edit on 17/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

The scariest thing about all of this, in my opinion, is that the very same symbol on that red shield that Mayer Rothschild took his name from is now known as the Star of David and rests on the Israeli flag. Kinda puts a certain other thread about anti-Zionism being a blanket for anti-semitism to absolute shame. Zionism never had anything to do with the best interests of true Jews or the Goy alike. It's only goal was to give the Rothschilds their own nation-state, with it's own army, and intelligence services at it's disposal. Who was it taking out Iranian scientists again? Oh yeah that was them too. /sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm confused.
Hitler was a good guy?
Or was he a guy with good intentions?

People can accept it when I tell them I think 9/11 was an inside job but I don't think they can accept it if I say Hitler wasn't as bad as people make him out to be.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
I'm confused.
Hitler was a good guy?

People can accept it when I tell them I think 9/11 was an inside job but I don't think they can accept it if I say Hitler wasn't as bad as people make him out to be.

That's what I wonder myself.

If the Rothschilds plan is for global domination, then maybe just maybe Hitler was the good guy. I suppose we will just have to wait and see. If this is the face of a Rothschild world though, is it really that bad?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Yes, it's definitely bad.

People are being made ill for profit.
We go at war for profit.
People are being dumbed down for profit.

The Rothschilds will stop at nothing to get more money and power.

Right now we may live in a time of ''peace'' in the western world, but that will end soon.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

Would our peace end though? Let's say we live in a puppet country of these elite, well they already have control. Just what they wanted.

Only countries us and them have to worry about are ones they have no control over.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Sadly a World War affects us all. The next country on America's list of rape victims is Iran, and Iran is defended by both Russia and China, both capable of ending the western world as we know it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
n a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

another example of this david icke,s hard core followers at his forum, say that this forum is run by the CIA

The club of Rome Rothchilds fourth Reich.

forum.davidicke.com...

johnny

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The Nazi's got their Eugenics ideas from...wait for it.

The good old USA...including Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by ssupp
I'm confused.
Hitler was a good guy?

If the Rothschilds plan is for global domination, then maybe just maybe Hitler was the good guy. I suppose we will just have to wait and see. If this is the face of a Rothschild world though, is it really that bad?

Imagine if hitler and the tempmar knights were trying to purge the ashkenazi jews and rothschild the whole time???

Oh my!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here is the fact. Before people begin wondering if Hitler was the ‘good guy’, please consider that the messenger does not have to be good for the message to be so. By that I mean, Hitler’s message about Jews running the world was pretty well known, even admitted by Winston Churchill who claimed the Bolshevik Revolution was directed by Jews.

This is a complicated part of history so let me try and sum it up best I can. Hitler and the German Nazis were reacting against the Treaty of Versailles which forcefully reshaped the German borders, placing native Germans in lands now controlled by foreign powers; Poland and Czech. The Germans wanted the native Germans and the land they occupied returned to the Fatherland. Poland was most forceful about not coming to an agreement with Hitler because Chamberlain had promised Poland that Britain will defend them against German aggression; they used this defense to act far tougher than they would have otherwise.

The Nazis arose for three reasons; Treaty of Versailles, as I mentioned above, the perceived control over their nation by Jews through financial means using the Weimar Republic, and the rise of Cultural Bolshevism which was particularly strong among Jewish citizens in Germany. The interwar Conservatives in Germany (not Nazis) were even hostile to the Weimar Republic because they believed Parliamentary Democracy was a front for a coup of financial interests against the interests of the Fatherland. Such sentiments were held particularly strong among Nazis who believed these financial interests were that of international Jewry.

By 1930 election when the Nazi Party raised to second place the Social Democratic Party and Communist Party together held 220 seats in the Reichstag of 577. The Communists were devout Bolsheviks, at least culturally, inspired by the revolution in Russia. Its leading ideology was espoused by the Jewish Rosa Luxemburg. They were termed Cultural Bolsheviks for their nihilistic beliefs which had poured over into what is now known as Cultural Marxism stemming from the Frankfurt School; proponents of critical theory. There were seven original members of the school founded in 1923, and of those seven all were Jews or of Jewish background.

Read more about the Rothschild family here

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Really wow, did you just say that.... torturing and murdering 6 million people isn't "good". Tossing thousands of babies into a burning pit is not good. Treating millions of innocent human beings as nothing more than labrats and roaches to be exterminated in the most ruthless fashion, is NOT good.

Apart from being a terrible individual in the mass-murderer regard, Hitler was also in contact with the Rothschilds during this time; and I believe the holocaust was part of their plan, including using such an atrocity to bolster the anti-semite card they continue to abuse.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I have a question and wonder if anyone can help me establish the facts please?

I have read that during the 1860s the Rothschilds were bankers to the Papal states, the King of Naples and the Duchy of Parma yet by 1870 the Piedmonts had led a revolution which annexed Rome and took away the Vatican's sovereignty.

During that period after 1870, Banco Ambrosiano became the unofficial Vatican Bank, but I am curious what if any role the Rothschilds had in re-establishing Vatican sovereignty in February 1929 and if so what role they subsequently played as bankers for the Vatican prior to WW2?

Any informed replies would be much appreciated?
edit on 18-2-2012 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You could eat like a Rothschild, become a great cook. You could drink like a rothschild, become a good winemaker.

You could live like a rothschild, become a good stonemason.

The point is all they have over you is money. That is all their power. Acquire money, earn money, but never want money and the Rothschild are powerless over you.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Strangely I read all about the Rothschilds a few weeks ago. It was very interesting how they set up their empire and basically ended up controlling the major banks in the majority of countries. Also their role in significant historical incidents is very interesting. For instance, when the Russian Tsar refused to have a Rothschild bank in Russia, the Rothschilds bided their time, and eventually were presented with an opportunity to back the Bolsheviks to kill Tsar Nicholas II and his family.

Their role in backing wars is also interesting. The article showing the timeline is here

www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nice thread. Rotschilds are part of the Illuminati bloodline, they are related to Rockefellers in America, Windsor family in England, etc.... Presidents of the United states are all related to each other and to these 3 bloodlines. They are also relted to Pharaoh in ancient Egypt!
Watch this video if you haven't already its mindblowing.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think the nazis gave them exactly what they wanted.

they created and fed the situation just like the propaganda of today... division of the people.

I think they had a huge hand in creating the third Reich that was programmed in a manner of speaking to persecute Jewish people because it delivered them exactly what they wanted by victimizing jewish people to the point where the nation of israel was created.

this gave them exactly what they wanted all along.

Hitler just wanted to be important. He put absurd faith in people around him. look at the crap he did... for answers. So ritualistically superstitious it's almost laughable. Hitler was a fool who looked to charletons for answers to major issues.

maybe at some point he began coming to his senses and started realizing how sucked into it he was and how he was probably being used.

in actuality, these are just really careless thoughtless men who have nothing better to do than be bad and screw up the world for everybody else.

edit on 18-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think he did start becoming very weary of things in his midst.

there was a charleton who told him of one of his great successes that came to pass within days... he was exalted to a higher position. Something else happened later with that man... about something that he told Hitler. hitler didn't like it... he killed him. He was going mad. I honestly think he was being driven mad by people around him who were actually the ones exalting him to that position.... and it was easy to do this to hitler because he was an insecure megalomaniac. Once he started realizing this with all the Jewish laden triggers laid out for him by his handlers.... he just wanted to kill more and more jews. He was a puppet.

Just like someone who i feel is a current antichrist figure... only his hands are much cleaner these days.

it has been long enough for him to be reborn and mature you know. that was one of the last things he wanted... to take his own life and come back to rise again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join