It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian police seize record $6 trillion of fake US bonds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They are not Fake, they are the David Wilcock bonds, as told in his story.

One easy way to verify this for the Italian authoroties would be to carbon date them, that would show their creation date to be around 1933-34

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They could have used them and balanced out the economy again I mean they could just print more money out if they had to if things are that desperate, same difference, now it means everyone has lost and gained nothing from this, it could have helped the economy in ways we did not have to know about. They could have been playing monopoly for all we are concerned as long as something worked.

How do we know if the real Bonds were not swapped for the fake ones?
edit on 18-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Seems like this Fulford name came up when the tsunami hit Japan and the reactors were in crisis. I didn't understand the connection with it and people were saying they thought the US had hit Japan with HAARP for financial reasons. At that time, he seemed to be saying something about some mafia connections then. For the record, China and Japan have their own mafia, as well as Russia. Why people always think America is the only player here,....but that's the leftist ideology at work.
edit on 18-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
for those who keep on not getting the size of 6 trillion...

these are mother load FED BOXES that were sent to those who gave their GOLD to the post ww1 financial system being set up.bretton woods 1 and 2

you can see right on the notes it says GOLD Certificates.

there is no way in the world anyone would fake stuff in this size and not expect to be caught...why would the mafia create 1 billion, 100 billion notes, etc?
lol
this is all very real guys and multiple other boxes have been found from chicago fed and NY fed from the time period david wilcox has covered it well.

what just happened here could be a sting operation/set up or someone in the cabal really tried to cash it

at any rate...here is the what you all need to learn right now so you can move on: the US fed created about 16 trillion of fake money the last couple years bailing out everyone..out of thin air.

the FED and the freemason/illuminati cabal SOLD the world's countries on a WORLD Accounts/Global Curreny/ BLS set up post WW1. The US was the nerve center and collected the gold from around the world and then hid it, etc. They issued unlimited "gold certificates" to those like china, etc who gave their gold in to be part of the new system. all of this makes total sense. They sold these poor countries on the idea that a gold system perpetuates war.

Little did they know at the time that the US FED would deliberately make fake gold certificates so YES< some of the bonds being found are FAKE in a sense...but that is only due to the original fraud. the intent was that these were real transfers of money.

OK...so many countries realized about 10 years ago around 9/11 that our FED ##SNIPPED## people into this global system which was now turning into a nwo system.

flash forward 10 years later after another money printing boom and bust...and many are fed up at the crime syndicate in power...they found out that most of the gold and accumulation of money is ALL STILL there facing the whole bretton woods System still...but that loads of people have be accessing the accounts like CIA agents, politicians, and others in the "OCCULT Economy". Now we know where the money is coming from to buy off presidents or buy off countries, etc.

so there IS GOLD backing the system and that is a big relief to me and probably why the US congressman in power give lip service to ever cutting debt..they know trillions as collateral are laying in the background if needed

but at the same time there is LOADS of wealth, IE inflation...sitting in the background in this underground economy where folks can pull 10s of billions out to manipulate the world into scarcity.

bottom line its the same thing as many thought...massive fraud is going on at every level of system or government in the world and now we know why and how they are funded.

edit on Sat Feb 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Good to see this on the front page. Good work!

Some of these bonds may be "real" as in the older case.
The mainstream media lead us to believe they were all false, with the help of
spokesman from the Federal Reserve.

However upon researching the incident I found that the owners of the bonds in
the older case from 2009 that involved the Italian Police, Switzerland,
and yes...the infamous Dragon Family claim that some of the bonds are real.

A few tidbits from the older story about the Japanese men arrested with bonds...
ATS member Jefwane found a newspaper article supporting evidence:

Originally posted by jefwane
the Market Ticker, is linking to a German source saying at least some of the bonds are real.

Google Translate of article from Welt Online

Original German article from Welt Online

At least a portion of bonds worth 96 billion €, who wanted to smuggle two men over the Italian border to Switzerland, is probably genuine.

Photo: KEYSTONE
Chiasso border crossing: Two Japanese wanted to smuggle billions in loans from Italy to Switzerland
The representative of the Italian financial police said on Saturday Como. To the Fund owns ten so-called Kennedy bonds, each one billion dollars (715 million euros) and 249 U.S. government bonds with a par value of $ 500 million (approximately € 358 million).
. The owners traveling by train to Switzerland - which, after two Japanese men over 50 - were taken into custody.

"Seem to regard the authenticity of the Kennedy-bonds, we still have doubts, but U.S. government bonds worth some 358 million € credible. They are made of filigree paper of excellent quality," said Colonel Rodolfo Mecarelli. To argue that the papers of an extensive Bank in the original documentation in.
Note, the word "loans" is used.

Many many of the still working links state clearly the Japanese government was contacted and verified
the mens idenities. They were carrying valild Japanese passports, and were middle aged Japanese.

Real indeed is the fact that one man who was a witness in that case of the Japanese
men and the Bond Scandal
....sadly has actually turned up dead, and his obituary is here:

www.legacy.com...
Dead Men Dont Talk

Joseph Bendana from Newark NJ. -

Criminal charges will be filed this week in New Jersey in a $1 trillion robbery case that implicates top officials of the World Economic Forum (Davos) top UN officials including UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and members of the Italian P2 Masonic Lodge, according to top US law enforcement officials and lawyers for the owners of the over $1 trillion in stolen financial instruments. The individual directly responsible for stealing the funds, P2’s Daniele Dal Bosco was recorded asking Giancarlo Bruno “Head of the Financial Services Industry” at Davos to have myself and three other individuals murdered. In addition, Joe Bendana, the man who assisted in the case within the US on behalf of Neil Keenan and also provided affidavits to other governments and Interpol was also threatened directly by Dal Bosco 4 days before he was found murdered in his residence, Newark, New Jersey, last Saturday, September 4, 2010. Police are treating the death of Bendana as a homicide because of the threats and because there was a security breach at his residence the night he died.unitednationsoffilm.com...

ATS Post

The P2 is real.

Propaganda Due
en.wikipedia.org...

Propaganda Due (Italian pronunciation: [propaˈɡanda ˈduːe]), or P2, was a Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from 1945 to 1976 (when its charter was withdrawn), and a pseudo-Masonic or "black" or "covert" lodge operating illegally (in contravention of Italian constitutional laws banning secret lodges, and membership of government officials in secret membership organizations) from 1976 to 1981. During the years that the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.[1]

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state"[2] or a "shadow government".[3] The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services.

The Dragon Family is real also

...its all here in the older thread -
here in case anyone would like to compare details.

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
WHAT DOES 6 TRILLION DOLLARS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE?

100 Dollars

Ten Thousand Dollars

One Million Dollars

One Hundred Million Dollars

One Billion Dollars

One Trillion Dollars

One Trillion Dollars

Fifteen Trillion Dollars

www.divinecosmos.com...
edit on 18-2-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I know nothing about economy besides the very basic, the more money you put into circulation the less value each bill has. My question is this. What would have happened if these bonds served their purpose? Would we see the same hyperinflation scenario as Zimbabwe and other countries in history?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Engafan

I know nothing about economy besides the very basic, the more money you put into circulation the less value each bill has. My question is this. What would have happened if these bonds served their purpose? Would we see the same hyperinflation scenario as Zimbabwe and other countries in history?

You missed the point.

Bonds = gold, they have to get the gold, sold and cashed for something that is useful before the Philosopher's Stone is created. That would be circa December 2012.

ATS - The Philosopher's Stone is Real

Thisis the real story and that is how the Vatican is involved. Once the PS is created, then anyone can make all the gold they want, have eternal life and gold will be useless except for fancy, shiny paperweights.

edit on 18-2-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

complete hogwash

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
6 Trillion is staggering. Fake or real.

The fabric of the deception is tearing apart. Its almost over. Hang in there. Do not fight. Do not do anything dramatic. Be patient.

This we learn at the same time as the strange story about the pope supposed to die in November?

Some people were wondering about where the original gold ended up.
I have to say that i thought that this was a very strange picture to be publishing in the mainstream media when in the middle of recession. I believed it was a message to someone. The posters on the wall are possible part of the message too but I have no idea what. The picture was published for a reason.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Did you notice that not all racks are equally stacked and the tags on the steel legs are white meaning that they more than likely temp. stickers. So why would the bank of England have temporary stickers on steel racks that houses the gold reserve for that country. I was under the impression that it would be under lock and key and it wouldn't be touched other than possible printing of more pounds to stabilize the market or retract pounds to also stabilize the market.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

very cool LINK showing all that gold...so IS this the actual Country of England's gold? or their private rothschild banking company hoard?

also, does anyone know how this relates to the FED, to the Gold NOtes stuff? how much of the english gold was pledged to the FED?

my guess, none

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by graphuto
Where are you guys getting the idea that these aren't counterfeit?

my thoughts exactly.. !

but, they're 'saying' they are.. the black shirts are telling, of all people, THE SWISS, they're 'fake'.............hell, my dad stuff 250k back in 55' in a Swiss bank because he wanted to make sure it was secure, legal and away from the USA banks...the Swiss take pride in their watches and banks........all of the world knows this and have for decades!

Why haven't the Swiss found them and reported it .........the Swiss are being silent on this or told to be but, wouldn't that discredited their reputation .. though it's been comprised before with the diamond heist....(i think)

i smell a rat some in this cesspool ~!

AT 6 trillion, this isn't a rat and more than likely its the real deal, as i said earlier, i can understand someone printing false money to perhaps swindle another person of several hundred million to do grand theft but 6 Trillion, did they perhaps want to buy the moon for their next home away from home. You know, a kind of resort house on the moon when they want to escape earth bound problems. As for how to get there, well there are several private companies on the ball relating to space travel, but only Russia and NASA are the only two capable of actually carrying manned moon missions. So umm..whats the cost of a ticket to the moon and if there is, how to i go about checking in ?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

very cool LINK showing all that gold...so IS this the actual Country of England's gold? or their private rothschild banking company hoard?

also, does anyone know how this relates to the FED, to the Gold NOtes stuff? how much of the english gold was pledged to the FED?

my guess, none

Rothschild/England/Royal Family, its the same thing, If this is what they are showing in public as a message, who knows what they have lying around or should i say underground.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the ones who run the banks are just playing monoply games, what is there to investigate here ? We know Tyranny cheats behind the system.. this isnt news or anything surprising, its their system, they will throw around THEIR money however they would like.
those arrested individuals, will be out of jail the next day (if this story is even true).. anyone with that kind of 0's, can do what they want with the system, the system is built for money, the money is the fuel to the machine we call soceity... get real peeps

~ Love is an art

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

your avatar is so creepy btw.. lol

~ Love is an art

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

If you look at a previous reply regarding the Japanese billion swindle, similar to this thread but in no way equal to as this one involves trillions, you will read that one of the members involved in that was found dead, so one must come to terms that these people involved on this scale have a zero tolerance level, you , me, the majority of the people are literally digits to them, they simply live and think on a completely different level of reality, something we cannot even begin to rationally put into a frame work.

As i mentioned earlier, the Euro is crumbling under several hundred billion and here we have documented case involving 6 Trillion. Do you see how huge this story is and its impact is directly connected to the current European situation and the U.S. debt. I would place both my hands on the chopping block that the white house is and will be constantly updated as to the direction and its implication to the U.S. economy. Remember, this isn't several hundred billion, this amount of floating bonds alters global economies at a heart beat.
edit on 18-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join