It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail spraying in broad daylight for everyone to see!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
There are hundreds of threads relating to Chemtrails so excuse me if this has been posted before.

I am firmly against 'chemtrails' on the scale that many people believe in. I do know that it is fact that there is some spraying of chemicals and weather altering substances and that these are public knowledge.

My objection is to all the talk of chemtrails every time there are streaks across the sky. Anyone with any basic knowledge of meteorology and physics will know that the hot exhaust gases from a plane will cause water in the atmosphere to condense and often eventually spread out and merge into cirrus clouds. This is a normal by-product of aviation, no chemicals required.

Anyway my point is, if chemtrails were genuinely what people claim them to be, why on Earth would they be spraying in broad daylight? It would make far more sense to do this spraying ast night when the trails would not be visible from the ground. Also, if daytime was necessary, then why not do it when there is sufficient cloud cover rather than clear blue skies?

The answer is: Because Chemtrails are not real, CONTRAILS form best with high atmospheric pressure in cold air. Air temperature fluctuates with altitude hence the reason two planes can look to be flying at the same height but ony one produces a trail. There may be an altitude difference of hundreds or thousands of feet.

Chemtrail spraying is not a regular occurance. Of course all the believers here will shoot me down and tell me I'm brainwashed because of the chemicals. Well.. I'm not, I have the power of common sense and reality on my side.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Weather modification seeding programs definitely do exist.

It's just not that every airplane in the sky is dropping some nefarious "chemtrail" on people.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Weather modification seeding programs definitely do exist.

Not a single large plane, only Cessnas and whatnot. And we are talking about Chemtrails, not weather modifications with sodium etc.

I don't believe in chemtrails. All I see are contrails and no-one could show me a picture of trails which couldn't have been contrails.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We made it rain in the Vietnam war to mud out the roads. Weather modification isn't anything new.

I don't believe in chem trails though

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

You know it doesn't matter how many times you explain this to the chemtrail believers it just doesn't seem to sink in. I can't count how many threads have been done on this subject and most of them have no scientific proof that chemtrails exist,and when asked to show something that will prove their existance you get the same response,gov't shill,troll,and dis info agent. The best scientific evidence that proves what you see are contrails still is not good enough for the chemtrail believers,so just be prepared for the onslaught of name calling and negative remarks that are soon to be headed your way.

Glad to see that others actually have a bit of common sense that they use to understand the things you see in the sky behind planes are contrails and not chemtrails. My prediction for this thread is you will soon have the patents thrown at you along with rediculous youtube videos that are faked and proven to be fake,yet they just don't want to hear the truth about chemtrails, and that being they just do not exist.S&F for you my friend good luck with this thread.I will check back later to see what happens.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

We made it rain in the Vietnam war to mud out the roads

I disagree. It rains daily in that part of the world at certain times of the year. My stepdaughter spend a year in Thailand. She would Skype weekly and most of the weather complaints were about the daily rain.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I disagree. It rains daily in that part of the world at certain times of the year. My stepdaughter spend a year in Thailand. She would Skype weekly and most of the weather complaints were about the daily rain.

Disagree with what?

Operation Popeye

Weather modification was used in Vietnam.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I disagree.

The US military says you are wrong.

It rains daily in that part of the world at certain times of the year. My stepdaughter spend a year in Thailand. She would Skype weekly and most of the weather complaints were about the daily rain.

And this is evidence that he US didn't modify the weather in 1967-72 how...exactly??

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

The answer is: Because Chemtrails are not real, CONTRAILS form best with high atmospheric pressure in cold air. Air temperature fluctuates with altitude hence the reason two planes can look to be flying at the same height but ony one produces a trail. There may be an altitude difference of hundreds or thousands of feet.

I'd say it's the other way round,contrails normally form from about 25,000 feet upwards where the air pressure is a lot lower,I'd guess about a half of what it is at sea level.This isn't the primary reason contrails form as I've seen them on very cold days on aircraft taking off at altitudes of only 200 feet above sea level

Chemtrail spraying is not a regular occurance. Of course all the believers here will shoot me down and tell me I'm brainwashed because of the chemicals. Well.. I'm not, I have the power of common sense and reality on my side.

I still don't understand how from your view point some 6 or 7 miles below them,using just your eyes which are made of simple frozen drops of water and which are something more sinister?

The answer to to your question as to why do they do it during the day when everyone can see them doing it should be VERY obvious I'd have thought? It's because they're not actually doing anything other than flying about in the sky taking passengers from point A to point B in relative safety and comfort.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

lol thanks guys

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

I think fiftyfifty was asking a rhetorical question as, the way I read his post, he doesn't believe in chemtrails at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Imagewerx

I think fiftyfifty was asking a rhetorical question as, the way I read his post, he doesn't believe in chemtrails at all.

I knew that,really I did

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well it seems this hasn't had the response I was expecting. I presume that's because the chemtrail believers can't argue with it. Job done?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If there ever is any real hard evidence for chemtrails I am sure you won't be looking at it, because your mind is made up isn't it?

Your argument comes off as totally biased, which shows you have no real interest in the subject..Or are you on a quest to enlighten all of the chemtrail believers of their folly?

Either way, you don't come accross as being very objective..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well it seems this hasn't had the response I was expecting. I presume that's because the chemtrail believers can't argue with it. Job done?

People that believe in chemtrails are not looking to hear about the possibility of chemtrails not existing. I remember ATS radio had a guest on who was a firm believer in chemtrails, and they had to cut the person off the air.

Chemtrailers (are they called that?) use things that do exist in real life to spin their fantasies into something that is believable to hapless people that would listen.

Which is why I mentioned in my first post that weather modification does exist, however, it doesn't lend any weight to the chemtrail theory.

I wonder who exactly is supposed to be responsible for "chemtrails" ?? The idea that every major airline is filling our skies with something to poison, change the weather, change us into aliens, etc... is nonsense.

This isn't just a biased opinion about the issue, but certain things negate the idea right away. I recommend that the believers speak to people who supply fuel, people who fill the tanks of the aircraft, to the pilots who fly them... I don;t know exactly where the "chemtrail" chemicals are supposedly added, but if you speak to people in the business, they are far more concerned about running an extremely demanding industry, than they are about poisoning the public.

In short, chemtrails garner attention when people will listen to idea of them. If someone questions it, its usually a lost argument.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

We were having nice sunny days until Monday. When I saw they chemtrail the hell out of us I told my son we won't see the sky again not for awhile. It haas been snowing off and on ever since.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

If there ever is any real hard evidence for chemtrails I am sure you won't be looking at it, because your mind is made up isn't it?

Your argument comes off as totally biased, which shows you have no real interest in the subject..Or are you on a quest to enlighten all of the chemtrail believers of their folly?

Either way, you don't come accross as being very objective..

I googled "chemtrail proof" and after the YouTube videos, a rense article came up...

source

There is a relatively simple method to prove the existence of chemtrails overhead in your own area, as opposed to normal contrails. This do-it-yourself proof only takes time, patience, and normal powers of observation.

No normal air traffic ever does any such thing as fly in close formation, turn, and fly back together over the same airspace. Even if you are not able to watch them turn together, you will be able to see the unusual closeness of these formations of aircraft without any trouble. A good pair of binoculars will reveal that the common type of white chemtrail planes have no company logos or any other identifying markings. Their close proximity to one another violates all commercial FAA regulations as well. These are important facts and proof positive that this isn't regular commercial traffic. You now know you are at the very least looking at military flights.

So where is the detailed analysis of the planes?

I admit, google is just a light foray into the subject.

I've read a few threads on ATS and a few other nutty blogs arguing the chemtrail theory, what comes up is a lot of rhetoric aimed at scaring people into believing there is something nefarious directed at them.

There are plenty of sites offering explanations backed by weather science as to why chemtrails do not exist.

But, some people just like to believe.

I remember reading a book by someone who exposed the CIA Ghost Plane network. The shell companies for the CIA were using these planes to do renditions all over the world. Essentially, the were kidnapping people and interrogating them in third world countries relating to the "war on terror".

Well, interesting enough, that book had annotations that lasted pages.It also had an index and list of every CIA rendition flight the author uncovered. Right down to the tracking numbers registered to the FAA.

The gist of this is, the information is out there is someone goes looking for it. However, proving chemtrails are being released for some reason is harder than proving that one of the top intelligence agencies in the world is kidnapping people...

Go figure...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

We were having nice sunny days until Monday. When I saw they chemtrail the hell out of us I told my son we won't see the sky again not for awhile. It haas been snowing off and on ever since.

What about all those sunny days where "chemtrails" were in the sky but the weather didn't change for many days later. Or was that the one time it was contrails?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

We were having nice sunny days until Monday. When I saw they chemtrail the hell out of us I told my son we won't see the sky again not for awhile. It has been snowing off and on ever since.

We had nice sunny days over the weekend too - and now it is pelting down.
Never saw a trail of any sort tho.

I think it is called weather.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that maybe these so called chemtrails are really just a change in the aviation fuel?

Biofuels have been tested in the past decade or so (when this whole "chemtrail" thing came about).

en.wikipedia.org...

I know that says that the first flights were from 2008 and 2011 for commercial but does one really think that they didn't test these chemicals first?

Just a thought.
edit on 22-2-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join