It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE agent reportedly opens fire at federal building in California, killing one agent, injuring secon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm.... The Federal Agent went Postal?!

I think to stop this happening again, Feds should have their guns confiscated and replaced with small teddy bears.

I don't envy the government, when us little people try and do stupid things, they're very happy about instituting draconian laws to keep us controlled, but they can't do anything about it when their own employees do the same, except maybe tighten their psych evaluation procedures up a bit.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

LOL!!
Yer killin me smalls!
Actually I was thinking Holder could just pin the whole Gunwalker/fast and furious on the shooter.
Ok case closed we got the bad guy!
It would not be the first time the world has got the "trust me, the bad guy is dead" answer.

Really though, these are the guys who get a psych eval to get the job....
Back when there was no eval this never happened, and officers were loved by the people on their beat.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Some of the Federal Agencies are undergoing restructuring -
The Air Marshals just had a nasty public spat over the way they ran operations.
Border Patrol
TnA.. err TSA

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Clearly, taking away all the guns from civilians is not enough.

We need to also take away all the cops guns.

Then we will all be safe.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Government employees have some rage issues goin on

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Depending on how long this guy has had his position, he probably didn't want to give up his baby (The Gun), and obviously didn't like his supervisors responses or he wouldn't gotten shot.
I highly doubt that is the case. It takes a very mentally disturbed person to resort to this sort of action merely because they were let go. Nearly everyone has experienced being fired at least once, and we all know it's not the end of the world. These people have to undergo all sorts of mental examinations to prove their stability and sanity before they are allowed to be employed in an area like this. There is much more going on here then meets the eye, this guy REALLY didn't like something his superior was trying to do or make him do... and I don't think we'll ever figure out exactly what happened.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think we should understand the environment of such a shooting before launching opinions. It is unfortunate, the information is limited, but in all likelihood, a man went postal and was brought down. This could happen to anyone including a police.

Sadly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join