It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th Dimension physical or meta physics?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
]ok, so i have been thinking the last couple days about the 4th dimension and im having a hard time understanding it. i came to the conclusion to what the 4th dimension must be and that is..... SCALE

it goes infinitely small and infinitely big so i have been thinking maybe a 4 dimensional object could be infinitely small and big at the same time, there comes a point when something gets so small that it is no longer visisble to the eye , but we know it is still there

there could be things that are on a miniscule diffrence of a scale to us and could render them invisible
i would like some help devoloping this because it only just been thought up thanks

for example imagine a cone shape that starts of extremely huge and funnels down smaller and smaller, eventually it gets invisble to our eye, if that doesnt count as a dimension i dont no what does

instead of looking through telescopes i think we should be looking through microscopes
edit on 16-2-2012 by tdrowe2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I can't help you as i am totaly ignorant with this, but afaik the 4th dimension is the time. I think I understood what you are talking about, but -always afaik- it's not proper to talk about it as 4th dimension

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2010

i came to the conclusion to what the 4th dimension must be and that is..... SCALE

I thought the fourth dimension was time...
unless...are you relating time to being scale?
edit on 2/16/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

no this has'nt got anything to do with time. as scale i mean if you scaled something down by say 100:1 basically shrinking and expanding or size

we could draw a dot and we cant stand inside it but if we shrunk ourself down it would be a whole other universe

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Heres the easiest way, watch avatar in 3D, now the 4D is everything you do not see, the 4th Dimension is that we do not see working behind the curtains, when watching a film we forget about the men who pulled the strings, and directed this, shot that, but when we look at life rarely do we say where are puppetmasters, where are the machine men, back room meetings, secret this, whisper that.

The greatest thing the devil, ever did was convince the world he didnt exist

theres so many clues to the puppet masters, they leave them and we dont care

anyway know one should really bother adolf is on his way back from the 4th should be here by the end of 2020

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, I'm not expert in this, but I have an opinion. These dimensions all are connected and interwoven some how. And the 4th dimension and others are all around us, but we can't see them. Some people can, such as children and other spiritual people. Indians used to tie themselves to trees for days, to stay awake to to enter the spirit world (which could be the 4th dimension). If you look in the bible, Jesus wandered the desert for 40 days fasting. This may of been what it takes for him to enter that dimension, because during that time, the spirit of the devil came to him and tempted him. The devil offered him all the kingdoms of the earth if he would bow down and do an act of worship to him. The angels tended to Jesus, (I think this means they spiritually fed him, so that he was ok and healthy, because he had been going without food or water for 40 days. So this 4th dimension is always there, its just not everyone's brains are on the same level to be able to see this place, while some are. Just my opinion, thanks...

link   
If you're talking about 4th (or 5th) dimension as a "place" where other intelligent beings and, probably some day, ourselves will live in, IMHO it's not a matter of scale but vibrational frequency. The condensed energy we call "matter" vibrates at certain frequencies, mainly dependant on temperature in our physical world. In the 4th dimension that vibration rate would be much higher, allowing it to occupy the same physical space as our perceived reality. In order to see higher dimensions, all we need is sensors capable of translating electromagnetic energy above our visible spectrum (light) into images. In fact I've heard somewhere there are some prototypes here and there already, and I'm told they work as expected.

link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

this thread it to devolop this ideal, and what your saying is completely of topic, that cant be classed as a dimension because the world wasnt created with puppet masters and films, when i say dimensions i mean measurments and real objects

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i'm with you!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well, scale is not what defines the fourth dimension; but it's 3 dimensions (x, y, and z,) and 1 dimension of time which makes-up 4 dimensions.

We currently reside in the fourth dimension since we can notice or be aware of the passage of time through our 3-D world. We'd be in the 3rd dimension if we existed in the frame of time as if a 3-D movie were paused on one frame and didn't play forward or backward. We'd move within that frame of time, but since our persistence of vision sees these frames of time as continuous and as fluid movement and not frame by frame, we are in the 4th dimension.

Now the 5th dimension is where scale starts being very noticeable. The faster you move toward the speed of light the more things "get bigger," and once you pass the light-speed barrier, scale drops down to atomic and quantum level and time seems to stop (eternal.)

Hope this explanation helps.

Trek

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2010
reply to post by

no this has'nt got anything to do with time. as scale i mean if you scaled something down by say 100:1 basically shrinking and expanding or size

we could draw a dot and we cant stand inside it but if we shrunk ourself down it would be a whole other universe

You might want to explain this a little better, as this is more a concept of how the universe may fit together. It has nothing to do with dimensions whether you look at it from a scientific or new age point of view.

Like Chamberf=6 said the fourth dimension is time. Three spatial - forwards/backwards, side to side, up/down, and the next is time - future/past.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

yh that makes sense maybe scale isnt the 4th dimension, but think of this if u made a object that could go infinitly small then builds up to be infititly big, could i then travel through

i cant squash bacteria and i definatly cant squash the atoms that make up the bacteria, because its on a diffrent scale, its a diffrent dimension in its own right,
imagine a cube and inside that cube was another cube but smaller and that went on forever but instead of being seperate cubes it was one fluid object, out minds cant comprehend it but you can imagine

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by tdrowe2010
reply to post by

You might want to explain this a little better, as this is more a concept of how the universe may fit together. It has nothing to do with dimensions whether you look at it from a scientific or new age point of view.

Like Chamberf=6 said the fourth dimension is time. Three spatial - forwards/backwards, side to side, up/down, and the next is time - future/past.

yh orwards/backwards, side to side, up/down, then inside i find it hard to explain, this may help which i just found

edit on 16-2-2012 by tdrowe2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Just think of a photon of light. It's going light-speed, but what if, it were to pass the light-speed barrier, would it be as a sun or star or an atom or electron?

So above and so below. It's all the same, depending on scale and your willingness to see more than 3 or 4-D!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

yh i get that, i kinda been relating this all to the mandelbrot system, was thinking the only was that a object can be at 2 places at a time is through scale

so there could be a cube, and that cube is also a smaller cube at the same time, and also a bigger cube
maybe objects actually can reside on more then one scale at a time

would that be possible u think?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

God is not a static being. Nor are we. All of us are becoming greater and grander versions of who we are. And that means we are evolving and expanding into higher places of learning, exploration, service, and awareness of Spirit. And what is evolving? Our consciousness.

We currently find ourselves in 3-dimensional, physical reality. Each dimension has multiple layers of vibration and existence. As such, the highest layer of vibration in the 3rd dimension brushes up against the lowest level of the 4th dimension. Is that the next step in our evolution? To ascend into the lowest level of the 4th dimension?

www.fromthestars.com...

John 14:2
King James Version (KJV)

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3
King James Version (KJV)

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

A theme that is extremely widespread in virtually all channelings is that of the 'Ascension': the third-dimensional physical plane would turn into a fifth-dimenional world within a certain time frame (some claim a couple of decades, some 1000 years). Before it would enter this 'fifth dimension' it would go through the Fourth Dimension. This Fourth Dimension is the topic of this page: what is said about this dimension? I hope you enjoy reading these passages and that you will be able to find a balance between gullibility and scepticism!

home.tiscali.nl...
[color=gold]
tdrowe2010, in a spiritual sense I have come to understand that it involves the true self having the ability to switch frequencies of the vessel the HIGHER SELF MANAGES. So in the 3rd dimension things are more 3 dimensional, but in higher/lower plains the vessel or environment suit may not be totally 3 dimensional which takes you into the level of the what many call SPIRIT/SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY or inter/ultra dimensional beings or those who can enter the 3rd dimensional realm as spirit form but can manifest into 3d bodies. So demons lower and Angels higher ect. Human being in the 3rd dimension from what I learn would want to pass the 4th dimension and enter a 5th or higher dimensional conscious awareness. The LOWER 4th dimension seems to be for humans ascending or descending into a lower level of existence 4th dimension but still a higher dimension then 3d. So the LOWER 4th is like the area for those who have not ascended into a higher state of awareness 5th dimension or HIGHER.

So it seems the HUMAN goal would be to VIBRATE on a HIGHER FREQUENCY by demonstrating POSITIVE behavior to others and themselves causing a positive effect on the dimension they are currently existing (this is STO OR SERVICE TO OTHERS TYPE BEHAVIOR) which in turn upgrades the human 3d SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY to Ascend into a higher level of awareness or dimension. Positive behavior sparks positive energy within 3d. The negative or LOWER 4th dimensionals from what I am learning are said to be more of the STS or SERVICE TO SELF TYPES. They vibrate still but on a lower level of awareness and are to be located within this realm for their DEEDS in their 3D lives. So its kind of like what you do in 3d effects your next level of awareness and location abilities.

I think the LIGHT beings are said to interact in these dimensions of the HIGHER.

I hope this gives some direction to seek better understanding. I am still studying this interest myself and do not have all the answers but this is what I have gained thus far. I place the JESUS data as related info to the many mansions possibly being dimensions.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

edit on 2/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't believe the 4th dimension to be 'scale' as you suggest. Scaling whether larger or smaller is still a realm of the 3rd dimension. I do believe the 4th dimension to be time and I'll attempt to explain how I understand it.

If you take a 2D object (a plane) and 'slice' it through a 3D object (a cube), then all the 2D object can 'experience' is where the plane intersects the cube and nothing else.

If you take a 3D object (a person) and put it in a 4D object (time), then all the person can 'experience' is where the person intersects time (aka 'the present'). That is why we cannot experience the future or the past.

If a person were somehow able to be in the 4th dimension (instead of experiencing the 4th dimension) then they would exists within time. There would be no past, present or future as you would transverse time and exist within all time at once.

That's where things get fuzzy for me. Can a 3D object as we know it exist in the 4th dimension? I think this is maybe where String Theory would have to be considered. I would lean towards no, at least not how we understand it.

Then I go a little off the deep end with this as it applies to death. When we die do we transfer to the 4th dimension? Do we exist within all time at one? Maybe 'ghosts' are people who somehow retain a link to the 3rd dimension and 'phase in/out' between the 3rd and 4th. If it is true then it would explain why our loved ones don't come back to 'visit' us after death. If they are in the 4th dimension then they are already with you and the relevance of time no longer exists.

I can't ponder if for long periods, it makes my head hurt

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I like that

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Actually, don't see dimensions in string theory ways. If it were described as an increase in angles, I would see that as an increase in awareness and consciousness/intellect.

In the holographic universe and akin to what was discovered, its like a blueprint for things, a dot matrix or pigments, they're 2d. The lasers, or stars, erect this into 3d solid standing waves. So all are similar in a sense, ie. a hologram. And yet infinite variety, shape, form, colors, the higher frequency channels with more UV light available, have infinite more for increases in intelligence to appreciate.

Its like a stack of infinite papers, layers, of frequency. Or Jacobs ladder in the bible, where in Genesis 32 30, the place was named penial (pineal) for he met God there.

Lets look at it in a digital way, the big bang never really happened, everything gets recycled over and over, there is infinite animate/intelligence light/spirit energy, and infinite other types. The so called big bang is the computerized television set, with its infinite channels inward, turned on.

All the channels are all around us and if we stood in a sunbeam with the programming removed in our brains, we could see them, we could see more even with the programming.

Our body suits, are programmed to see this realm and limited to this lower level gravity based layer, in terms of colors, and what is there.

The energy all around is like an ocean. So its like layers of ocean in our universe and the earth testing ground is near the bottom, with bottom feeders, and lots of gravity.

4d, which is just a term used, whereas I see channels, is like the infared realm where a lot of negatives hang out. And we're basically 4d already, a special plane in it, perhaps even 5d. I liked the way Dolores Cannon described that. We're 5D beings, in a specialized compartment testing ground universe, like a petri dish, or programmed area, and 4D/infared star wars place gets alot more access to us when we give into our animalistic or dark side. Not that animals don't evolve higher and aren't innocent. But it means running with the body suit, auto pilot, reacting.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join