It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I see Debunking is used extensively here to try to weed out truth from fiction. Only about 2 percent of people purposely try to create tales that are tricksters ploys. Another ten percent of people don't understand what they are seeing because their knowledge is limited and they reach out to find the answer to what they percieve. To them it is exiting. Everyone percieves things by the knowledge they hold and this makes this place interesting.

I see people debunking others perception with distorted philosophy. How can you make rational judgement of "top Secret" investigation using evidence and practices created by the people creating the "Top Secret" phenonynom. This evidence can be taken into consideration but cannot be wholy used to find the answers to the questions we are trying to find. I love science and know of the ploys it uses to maintain it's prestigious place in society. I know that science is supposed to be the study of debunking the unknown. How can you use evidence that has similar basis to find out everything. Evidence is supposed to be used to steer people not as a way to disprove things that are have some similar traits.

As an example I will try to explain one thing. Water is not H2O. H20 does not exist naturally anywhere on this planet for more than an instant. As soon as it is created it immediately attracts other things using covalent bonds. It is no longer really H2O. Our assumptions on everything we are taught in school about this molecule are false. Water is a chemical and not a molecule like H2O is assumed to be. I had to totaly disreguard this screwed up type of perception to get to the next step of the evolution of thought. I had to understand what people percieve is real has merit and needs research to find the truth. You cannot find truth by using the perception of someone you do not know. I know people with much knowledge and high crudentials that have no common sense and they can't use the information they possess to create anything other than exists. A spoon can be used to eat. It can also be turned into a fishing lure, a small brybar, a scraper, and hundreds of other things. I know it is still a spoon by the words given by man but it can do much more.

When debunking things it is crutial to create an array of perceptions in you're mind. It's easy to disprove something giving evidence but it is better to find the solution than to take the easy way out. I know our food is messed up in many ways. I study antidotes that can be used to neutralize the screwed up chemistry. I could just say it's no good for people but I would be as incorrect as others who have research things. As you have seen I like to use examples for my philosophy instead of evidence. Some will say I have distorted perception because of the knowledge they hold. I will not disagree that I see things different than most others. I know that I am not considered normal by many because of my perceptions. I do not try to cause conflict and will take a stance to prevent conflict until all evidence from all perceptions is studied. I also will not tell others of what I percieve is happening in the world if it draws undesirable attention to me. I understand things from many of the views of people I am in contact with and since I cannot find the answers to fixing many things I will remain quiet as a mouse. Understanding the problem is only half way there and the problems facing this world are huge, much more than most people could ever percieve. Oh well, lets see what happens, things are going to start to unfold in the near future. I will not interfere with what is going to happen but will try to keep ahead of the game enough to stay out of the way.

It is important when you try to build this array system I speak about to understand that you can appear scattered and that you have to learn to communicate what you percieve to be happening. Some people cannot understand you're perceptions because it interferes with their knowledge and beliefs. Remember to try to enlighten them slowly with things they can understand and have patients. Schooling does not give you intelligence but intelligence gives you a need for knowledge to explain you're perceptions. I would never go back to college. I thought it was slow and inefficient. I don't have the patients to sit in a class and listen extensively to one persons perception of things. Just because a bunch of people with the same training percieve something as true doesn't mean it is either, it just means it is considered real by most. This flawed perception is evident throughout history and has created much conflict. I like studying the work of the researchers themself and frequently compare it to the interpretation of those who write the articles we see. I also study what testing is not done and try to figure why. That last sentence is more important than the research itself many times.

If I mispelled something don't hold it against me. I haven't completely worked out the communication problems from changing my way of thinking. I try to use the error correction software but those squiggly red lines distract me and the content then gets messed up. I am not in the profession of teaching spelling. Anyone with good intellect should be able to decipher what I write with a little thought. Those who cannot decipher it are not those who I am trying to reach anyway and they may make fun of my spelling all they want.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

As an example I will try to explain one thing. Water is not H2O. H20 does not exist naturally anywhere on this planet for more than an instant. As soon as it is created it immediately attracts other things using covalent bonds. It is no longer really H2O. Our assumptions on everything we are taught in school about this molecule are false. Water is a chemical and not a molecule like H2O is assumed to be. I had to totaly disreguard this screwed up type of perception to get to the next step of the evolution of thought.

I think your perception is skewed.

Water is a chemical.

Water is a molecule.

Water is not an element.

Our assumptions on everything we are taught in school about this molecule are not false. You simply didn't pay close enough attention.

Like so many before yourself here on ATS, you slay education/science before it has taught you anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I tested out of a year and a half of college back in the seventies and finished another year and a half. I have been certified to do many things since then. I am experienced in many professions and understand how people of these professions see things. I still have not completely figured out women though.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I tested out of a year and a half of college back in the seventies and finished another year and a half. I have been certified to do many things since then. I am experienced in many professions and understand how people of these professions see things. I still have not completely figured out women though.

Stick to trying to understand water. It is simplier.

new topics

top topics

join