It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wacky dreams and occurrences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So I was wondering how we can all relate on this vast forum and the question is simple "Sharing is caring "

Thus the aim of this thread shall be for everyone to share their wacky dreams and occurrences.

I shall start with this odd dream I once had.

I was slowly but gently falling a sleep the next minute I know is that I am standing near a old fellow he looked like one of them classy looking English men from the 1880s.

He told me that it is time for a trip well hell I am always up for a trip who isn't the dream scape is infinite so why not

The next split second I was in Japan Tokyo to be exact always been fascinated with Japan all the time I got bat heck wacky over Japan

So after Tokyo the old fellow took me to a different place as I stand there I hear a sudden explosion and a mushroom cloud showed up. Meh I didn't pay any attention at all until he said that was Fukushima I said impossible cause come on that's just a dream and fukushima already happened so I was thinking me dream be replaying memories. What followed next was something very very odd I was near a volcanic region of Japan and suddenly things got so wacky I had no clue what was going on. A volcano went off everyone scattered I just stood there thinking scratching my manly beard as to what are the odds of a nuclear explosion setting off a volcano. Around that time the old fellow showed up saying its time to go looking at his watch the next minute I woke up.

I love the wacky dream trips I take learned some Japanese while I was in it.

something like Sumimasen and Origatogozimus I think its the more formal version cause the guy was bowing when he said that the younger guys said Origato more. Which makes me wonder that there must be 2 types of Japanese language the more formal and the more younger generation based.

The most strangest occurrence I had so far where I felt like I knew when 1 of my family members would return from work when I was 15. Moments later they came at that direct moment and it was very surprising for me hahaha I even tried buying a lottery ticket guessing the numbers. Kids you know young and silly get rich quick dreams

Well that is the end of my wacky dream and occurrence.

Share if you care and dare

edit on 13-2-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I once had a dream that I was flying over the ocean, riding a sting ray. I thought it was kinda weird.

Normally in dreams where I'm flying I am only doing so because I'm flapping my arms. Once I stop flapping I start to fall.....and I always think it's real.

I love dreams.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Yep, that dream sounds like a strange one.

I dont know if mine is that strange, or if it can even be considered a dream. But, you know that feeling you get of falling just as you are drifting off to sleep? Well a few weeks ago i went in for a nap........drifting off to sleep........why am i looking down at myself sleeping on a bed?.......then that falling sensation again. Strange.....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Additional to the wacky dream trip.

Time travel high five

Love it the idea of dreaming being a time traveler is the most amazing thing to experience it makes me roll all over the floor screaming woop woop woop

Thus I was met by the old fellow again this was long ago long long ago so I was zoomed into World War 2 Japan VS America. As I wake to the realization I was holding to a plane wing screaming my lungs of fear thinking I am going to go splat on the ground

Great adrenalin very great rush of excitement at the same time so yes eventually I fell off the wing cause in all honesty I am the clumsiest person ever

While falling to death screaming my lungs off the old fellow shows up like some sort of James Bond
moment asking me "Parachute needed??" at that moment it felt as if he was screwing with me

So after 10 seconds of trying to put on a parachute in mid air which was insanely extreme

We landed in a middle of a battle field and the old fellow walked up to this soldier and wrote something odd CVX5 maybe an additional number or letter missing. But I did not really pay any attention to it who would you got a World War 2 battle reenactment going on and you are given front row seats to it.

Anyway that is another wacky dream/ time travel trip.

The dream scape is infinite and exciting.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Come on guys and girls don't be shy we can all share and should share maybe some could be similar.

Also has anyone been encountering odd people in their dreams that should not be there?
edit on 13-2-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 8om8er

One time I felt like something was trying to drag me out of bed and kept poking my foot to wake me up. I threw my pillow at it what followed was a funny moment when I realized it was my youngest family member

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Its been alleged that nuking mt fuji was another phase to the New World Order's plan for japan. Lets hope you viewed a strong alternate timeline and not saw the future.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I routinely have the phenomenon of falling while I'm going to sleep. I also see a random thing flying at my face while I'm in that middle state and I jump up and fully awake because of it. On other occasions I'll be dreaming of swatting at something or punching something and then I'll wake up and be punching IRL (not a very attractive trait if you were to share a bed with someone.
) Lately I've been having funky end of the world nightmares or dreaming that dead relatives are alive again. I don't really have bizzarre or fun dreams anymore.
Most of them are either nightmares or something just stupid.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If anyone tried that with me i think id be throwing more than a pillow..........not a morning person at all

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Strong probability. Your words triggered weird feeling as if, I had seen this occurring from the future as though it were the past. Very strong feeling and can't shake it. We have to get our power back on this planet. End their plans by speaking up and saying, we know what and who you are and no way are we going to endorse this so start to work of us.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Did anyone have a odd phenomenon where some dreams feel way way way too real to be dreams and those ones are the ones that when you wake up you feel so so tired. But the other dreams you wake up refreshed and not tired at all compared to the real feeling ones. Makes me wonder some times

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Recently on waking up, had a woman talking to me, I didn't like the dream, and she told me when I woke up, that it was like the double slit experiment with infinite timelines and probabilities/possibilities.

But unlike most events where the timelines are merely possibilities, and we draw in the correct one, she made it seem that everything was only a probability and even our world was just one more set of probabilities and all the other channels were equally real feeling like ours.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This is very odd because I just sent my sister a text telling her to remind me to share the dreams I had, last night, with her sometime because they were very creepy! So, since this thread is here, I'll share with you as well.

I don't remember exactly how the dream started out, but the first that I can remember, there were two helicopters flying over my house, each with a man holding a machine gun in the open side of them. This in itself is no surprise to me because I have a fear of helicopters. Oddly enough, I didn't fear them until I started dreaming about them hovering outside the windows of my house, but that's beside the point.

The part that happened next is creepy and I have no idea why it was in my dreams. First of all, some background. I live in the boonies, on land that has been in my family for many many years. On top of the hill (more like a small mountain) that is across from my house is our family cemetery. My father, grandfather and great-grandfather are buried there, as well as many other family members. The cemetery isn't visible from here because of the trees on the hill and because the hill is fairly high and it is on the very top. In the dream, the government had sent crews with heavy machinery out here and they were digging along the side of the road. We had no idea why they were doing it but we were getting ticked off because they were destroying our land. Not long after, they started digging out the side of the hill, just under the cemetery. By the time we saw that they were doing this, they had already dug out the entire side of the hill, so that the cemetery could be seen from below.

At this point, I went out with my mom to yell at the person in charge of all of this. We stood there saying how they had destroyed the family cemetery to the point that there would be no more room for anyone else to be buried and we were absolutely horrified. We were accusing this guy of God knows what when the whole hill side collapsed and crumbled, graves and all. I thought of all the corpses being disturbed and how some would be buried in the mess, but others would be exposed and I was scared my mom would see the bodies of my dead father or grandfather. In my dream, I screamed so loudly and to the point that I thought my whole body would just disintegrate and then I woke up. Craziness. I have no idea why in the world I had this dream. I hadn't even been thinking of the cemetery lately.

Anyway, there's my dream. I will go ahead and mention that six months or so ago, I was dreaming all the time that I was secretly digging up graves and moving the bones around. I knew it was wrong, in my dreams, and it was a secret that haunted me and I did everything imaginable to keep others from finding out. They knew somebody was messing with the graves, but they had no idea it was me. That is something I would never ever do in real life and those dreams really disturbed me. So who knows, maybe this dream was just a continuation of those. Hard to say, but I hated the feeling it gave me for the first part of the day. I've also had several dreams about screaming like I did, for various reasons. These dreams really creep me out and affect me for hours after I wake up. If we have any Freuds in here, feel free to give me your thoughts, lol. I hate dreams like this and wish they just wouldn't happen.

edit on 2/13/2012 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Choppers are triggers often for milabs. Mkultra type stuff. Even alpha can sound like choppers and trigger things.

They could be using the mountain and remote areas for burying things, even bodies. I don't know, just a random weird thought, and maybe are mind controlling people around you or you.

I didn't want to bring this up no fear, its probably just a dream, but I would seek to get memories back and just work on raising frequency and having real positivity.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Mostof my dreams are clearly alternate realitiesof this one, but i rarely remember. That said, last night i remember a few sequences, one of whichiwas looking at a gps or weather map, something, and i was still in Toronto, but it was moved into the centerof Canada, still next to the border, still with the 3 great lakes, but pushed inward into the continent. I thought to myself, why do we call this place east coast anymore, its clearly not. There were other things but nothing that telling or special

Pardon the gaps, typing off an iThingy
edit on 13-2-2012 by buggy166 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks! I'm ALWAYS working on raising positivity, lol. Mine and other peoples. I don't think it would be possible for anyone to secretly bury anybody up there because my uncle monitors that land like his own front yard. He's the survivalist type and always out in the woods, just roaming around. But, as for the other stuff, who knows. It seems that each time I dream of digging for bones, it's on top of a hill. There is another large hill, across from the one the cemetery is on and I've had dreams of digging up things up there. I've never understood it. Before I started having dreams of digging up human remains, I was always dreaming of digging up old things like antique plates, photos, etc. Sometimes I think it has something to do with my subconscious, but I don't know. No way to really know for sure, I guess.

I have long suspected that there are native american burial grounds around here, although I have never found one. My family has found arrow heads on the land here, for generations. Maybe that has something to do with it. Not sure, but the dreams always leave me with a lot of questions!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Not consiously, but if everyone is part of their programs you wouldn't remember. Your uncle wouldn't either. Research M'Kultra and even ET abductions and memory loss. Again, far out idea, nothing to worry about because you just need to be standing in your own power, seeking to not react to people and choose how to react, and just grow, raise frequency. Laughter. Love. Humor. Forgiveness for everyone and self. Walks in nature. Not to let things get you down.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
First post ever on ATS, long time lurker, recently registered.

I think some of my dreams are alternate realities and this short one I think was one of them. I was reading an autobiography of Nina Dobrev(The Vampire Diaries actress) in it. I read a lot of her book. It was all experiences that felt like she was recalling real experiences wherever this other reality was. I remember some of the pages pretty clear in my head though I don't remember what any of it actually said. She was even pictured in an inside cover. Every now and then I'll have dreams where I'm just reading. I've had many where I'm just playing video games.

These are awfully mundane experiences. It's a feeling that for about an hour or two I'm able to tune in to this alternate me and live a snapshot of the life before returning here.

I've had multiple alien invasion dreams too. Some felt more real than others, but they all did feel like they were happening right then, right now, in some world, and I was just able to briefly experience it.

I distinctly remember a dream where all hell had just broke loose in whatever world that was. It was night time and I was hanging out with friends or brothers. I'm not sure anymore. There was looming eerieness about the night. I remember a feeling of invaders, alien or otherwise, mixed with looters. my company and I ran home. I remember all the moments of this since it made me experience the entire run back. We got home, which was a winnbago type thing, and shut the door. I could hear the chaos outside. A few seconds later some of them were trying to break in. We got the only weapons we could find, a bat and golf clubs if I remember right, when they burst in. As I was about to fight back I woke up. It felt way too real to be a dream. Somewhere, some place, the world was falling apart. I don't recall if the invaders were human or non-human(or both), but I had the feeling I'd rather not find out.

Other dreams I've had might come back to me soon. Good topic.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Weird dream indeed my friend. For some strange reason I believe the volcano you saw was Sakurajima, one of the most active volcano's in Japan. Hope it's not a prediction 'cause i'm going there in April

Btw, the Japanese words you picked up:

Sumimasen: Excuse me

Arigatou Gozaimasu: Thank you very much

Both are indeed formal

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I see a lot wacky dreams and it will take me days to write them all,but here's one from last night.

I was in a wedding of a person that in the dream supposed to be my best friend,but i have never met her in real life and after, as i was returning home,i gave birth to a baby(i wasn't pregnant in the dream) that wasn't very human.
Looked like a regular baby,but his skin was light grey and his eyes a little bigger than the human eyes and completely black.
Anyway i tried to cut the umbilical cord,which was connected to me from my chest, and the moment i cut it the remaining of the cord from both ends(my body and the baby's) started absorbing into our bodies and the hole instantly healed.

I woke up a little freaked.I don't want to have kids so apart from the sci-fi part of the dream, the idea of me being a mother is one of my worst nightmares.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join