It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a Stand Against Iran, Syria, China and Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The recent attacks by Iran are just the beginning. Just a few days ago the Iranian leadership said that it had forces in position around the world to use in attacks against America.

Whether those forces around the world are used to attack American personel, Israeli personel, Iraqi personel, Libyian personel...etc. and attack on an ally of America can be considered an attack on America itself.

9.11.01 occured as a result of perfectly placed covert operations by Russian and Chinese operatives with the government that allowed our intelligence to fail and the terrorist to conduct their attacks.

You have to remember that the U.S.S.R. was brought down by America and given the very nature of ego's and revenge there would be elements within the former U.S.S.R. that would seek revenge.

Those former Cold War elements conspired with various groups of Middle Easterner that had been by CIA to fight the Russian during the Russian/Afghanistan War. The CIA trained groups had access to sensitive spots within the American government that the Cold War Russians knew they could exploit...if they gave the dissenting Afghanistan groups what they needed in the form of arms.

As a result the former CIA trained Afghanistan groups that had fought against the Russians but were now allies provided counter intelligence to our operatives telling them that everything was fine which drew our intelligence efforts into a false sense of security that allowed intel about the attack on 9.11.01 through to the CIA but because of the trust between formed between the CIA advisors and those they trained to fight Russia the intelligence was discounted as being false.....of which we know was in fact not false.

We cannot discount Iran's involvement in the attack on 9.11.01 nor can we occlude the fact that we as Americans must make a decision in whether to commit our troops to action against Iran or let Iran continue to build a worldwide threshold in placing agents to use in the manner that they have against Israel.

You may think that a few bombings here and there and a few hundred deaths there or here isn't a big deal. But the overall psychological affect does cause more people to be fearful about counter-attacking such a threat fearing that they may be the next to be attacked.

America needs to decide the next course of action in the War Against Terrorism. Do we let the Iranian Terrorists countinue to bolster their ranks where even a larger scale attack like 9.11.01 will happen where given the fact that Iran is continuing to develop nuclear weapons they will at the behest of Russia and China use those weapons in smaller delivery systems that will create the effect similiar to our daisy cutters and MOAB's along with releasing small amounts of radiological damage that will make an area unuseable for years where the people passing through the area will then become cancer ridden. Im not talking about the Hiroshima or Nagasaki type WMD's I'm talking about WMD's that will release just enough of the stuff to cause problems for many years.

America is an empire at war with forces who are determined to end the reign of Democracy and to impose upon the world the goal of Communism and Tyrannical Despotism.

There are only two forms of politics on planet Earth now the first being Democracy where each citizen within the democratic society has the personel freedom to make any choice that they feel is in their best interest where said choice is protected first by a Constitution and secondly the might of the military to protect those rights.

The second form of politics being that of Despotism, Communism or Tryannisism. Which ever form you call it it is the opposite of Democracy where the might of the military is used to crush the free will and free choice of the citizen so that those of the elite can be viewed as gods where they make the decision for each citizen where if the citizen rebukes said decision on what they are supposed to do based upon their own feelings they are either put in jail or killed.

So I ask you America and the rest of the free world which society do you want to live in and see the rest of the world live in? A democracy of choice or a choice of being told by a leader what your choice is with a bayonet backing that leader up?

Do not listen to those who say that if we commit to such an action that Americans will be conscripted to fight in such a war. They are agents of the very system of despotism that we are fighting and they would value nothing more than to drive a wedge between the forces coming together to end their tryanny.

America needs a war president that will listen to the cause of figthing back and is not scared to send in the troops knowing that some will not return. So write your Senators and Congressmen and tell them which political forum you wish to live in.

Because we are America and we make the policies and decisions that protect us and the rest of the world from such tyranny and despotism. If we cannot compel our elected leaders to the course of action that we as Americans deem worthy of cause then we should call for votes of no confidence in their leadership and remove them until we have the leaders in place that understand the goal that we are trying to spread...that goal is the spread of liberty and freedom of choice.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

I disagree with just about everything in your intro but welcome to ATS nonetheless.
Hope you find much relevant and factual information here that will rock your world, shake your beliefs and change your (imho influenced by MSM) opinions.

Buckle up, the twists and turns in the rabbit hole can exert several G's which would expel lesser mortals from their protective cage.

Hope to see you around.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I disagree with just about everything in your post, kudos on the spelling and grammar though

Hopefully you will wake up from your "terrorism" nightmare that you currently live in and join us in the real world, not the made up one you think exists through the mass media.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

sorry I disagree with everything you posted as well.

its just a bunch of disinformation & propaganda you learned off the evening MSM news.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy and learn from it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You're a fool. What the hell is wrong with Amerikans?

"WAR! WAR! WAR! WE NEED WAR"

Amerika, God help you.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asdead
You're a fool. What the hell is wrong with Amerikans?

"WAR! WAR! WAR! WE NEED WAR"

Amerika, God help you.

Don't blame all the Americans, blame it's government.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Welcome Dryson, I hope that your time here is interesting and worthwhile.

Sadly i must disagree with you, If the United States would not be the self-appointed policeman for the world we wouldn't have to worry about the war on terrorism. The American people are being bombarded by mass media propaganda from the military industrial complex that wants to get richer and richer.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

welcome new member

allready F'ing up too as well

so you're good with defending the fact that 4.6 percent of the world’s population gobble up 33 percent of global consumption

and are willing to kill anybody and everybody else to keep it that way

prepare for some butthurt
starting with your thread being closed soon

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Interesting introduction.

I agree with many points, not sure if i think war is the answer to these problems though, but i do fear leaving these evil regimes alone long enough to build their arsenals until they really can threaten the west. I dont think there are any easy answers.

By the way, that whole intro sounded like you are running for president.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Welcome to ATS m8.

I see your consumption of kool aid is at peak levels.

Thats ok, we all have opinions.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

We cannot discount Iran's involvement in the attack on 9.11.01

Just like we could not discount the involvement of Iraq and Afghanistan. Justified two wars that killed nearly 2 million people. That is not justice. Iran has not attacked a country in over one hundred years....

Anyway welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Iran has not attacked a country in over one hundred years....

Of course they have, though their Hezbollah and Hamas proxies.

They dont even have the courage to own up to their aggression. Easy to look good when you have your goons do the dirty work.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sorry couldnt get past the first sentence due to your overcharged racist anxiety spewing out of my phone and slapping me with pure white man fear lol. seriously go YouTube some Iranian Stand up, and maybe you will see something less scary. Have a ritalyn day

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

They learn from the best, I mean the west

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dryson, try not to take what these people say to heart. You're free to give your opinion on any matter. Most of the people on ATS will just sling hate at you in hopes of shutting you up and making them right so they can feel good in their little insecure lives.

What you wrote is interesting. Some points I agree on, some I disagree on. It was well thought out and I have to say you're going to be very frustrated here at ATS because not a lot of people are going to agree with you.

Stick with your convictions. Stay strong. And have fun.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hi Dryson, I'm one of the many ATS Mods here at the forum. We appreciate you joining up with the ATS Family.

Fortunately, we have a very strict code in place for our members to adhere to which helps keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas.

You posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other posts by new members). After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to close this thread.

top topics

join