It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan earthquake in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
First off sry for my english. I don't know much about earthquakes or tectonic plates but I have found some more information from media and scientists of an upcoming huge earthquake near Tokyo. My goal is not fermongering, but to inform others what to expect, as I have just found out what could happen.

To make it simple - According to reports it is said that there are bunch of small underground earthquakes going on under Tokyo wich are predecessors to larger shift of tectonic plates under Tokyo wich will cause estimated 7.0 magnitude earthquake.

Tokyo Earthquake research institute says, since March 11th earthquakes increased 5 times of normal rate making a massive qake center at tokyo much more likely. Also stated that the earthquake will happen sooner or later.

As CNN yesterday reported:

50% chance of earthquake in the next 4 years.

BBC source:

75% probability that a magnitude seven quake would strike the region in the next four years.

Now I'm going to relate to another 'evidence', as some may call it. There is Illuminati card game created back in 1995 that closely predicted some of the future events such as 9/11 and Al Gore's global warming histeria.
In set of cards there is one called "Combined disasters" with drawing of what many believes to be destroyed Wako tower in Tokyo.
This is the card:

And this is a comparison of the card wih the actual Wako tower in Tokyo.

Also there is/was a one teen - Mitchell Coombes (not sure if he is still alive) that predicted Japan tsunami few days before and said it will caused by HAARP. He also stated that there will be more earthquakes in Japan until Wako tower destroyed. Read more about him in another thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and see this pic:
There is another guy - Banjamin Fulford that says that 2nd Japan earthquake or tsunami will be caused by nuclear detonation undersea, however he does not support it wih any evidence.
Statement @ 1:43

To conclude: We don't know weather or not there will be a huge earthquake again in Japan and how it will be triggered if it happens (naturally or by HAARP/nuclear detonation). We only have some hints wich may not manifest, either way we will witness some great changes in 2012, with or without a new Japan disaster.
In the meantime inform yourself: HAARP, Weather control, UN resolution - Prohibition of weather controll

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

March 21, 2012. 11:58 PM EST

Duck!!!!!!

-------------------------

edit on 13-2-2012 by wonhunlo because: wrong time entered

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's really easy to figure out this one.

Rule of thumb: If Benjamin Fulford is mentioned in a story, it's always a hoax.

It really *is* that simple. Friggin' lunatic and his imaginative Japanese Princesses.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

It really *is* that simple. Friggin' lunatic and his imaginative Japanese Princesses.

Fulford might use my material, but I never would use his.

The Princess!

--------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo

March 21, 2012. 11:58 PM EST

Duck!!!!!!

edit on 13-2-2012 by wonhunlo because: wrong time entered

What makes you think/know that is the date of an earthquake?

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

You have prejudice towards an idea. Even though i said that he had no evidence that doesn't mean that he is wrong or that earthquake in Japan won't happen, it definetly will.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The date. Many people believe in an 188 day cycle for large events. LUCUS and Terral are some.

The time of the event is taken from Terral's Paltalk research group which I am a member. (anyone can join and it's free)

I agree with the date and time not through science, but through clairvoyance. I was fooled by Elenin and went for it hook, line and sinker. So what. I was fooled for some time about 9/11. I thought it was real.

But you move on. Remember, it's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up again. I have been right on a good number of things and some big named media people have used my material.

(sorry, no name dropping)

-----------------------

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not sure how to do this, but how do I find a thread in Southern Cali? We're having a crazy swarm of earthquakes in the Salton Sea area, the same area scientists are saying the "Big One" will originate. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join