It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory Using Cold Fusion as evidence of the possiblity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Before the skeptics chew me up I will say this. Do you have a complete understanding of cold fusion? No one does. Therefore until you do there is no amount of evidence you can provide that can adequately debunk anything I am saying. These are ideas that defy modern science.

Also the personal attacks on my appearance are beyond childish. There was a violinist who sold out a theater one night. The next day he went and played in a subway dressed as a regular person and no one even stopped to listen. Looks can be very deceiving.

The assumptions about my lack of understanding and/or education are based solely off appearance is appalling. That being said I am not some random person with a # education. I have worked for various Government agencies in both public and private sector. I respect my oath to keep what I found out while working there secret. The topics discussed have nothing to do with anything I was personally working on while associated with the Government. I also attended the standard big name college.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Do you have a complete understanding of cold fusion? No one does.

Which pretty much invalidates your theory, seeing as how you don't know anything about cold fusion either. Unless "no one" doesn't include you?

I repeat, if the possibility were anything other than an ill-grounded, passing theory, CNN would be all over it by now. After all, a hollow Earth would be pretty big news.
edit on CSundaypm585819f19America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Not at all. What is wrong with you? It is a theory. Understand that is an idea and until you personally can debunk it, you are as credible as me.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
don't take any notice about personal attacks on your appearance... for a start you're quite cute, and secondly people that judge based on looks are obviously repressed idiots

link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Your reliance on government news agencies to report truth has told me all I need to know about you. You will get no more responses from me.

link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
Not at all. What is wrong with you? It is a theory. Understand that is an idea and until you personally can debunk it, you are as credible as me.

Well, considering the idea that Earth is not only round, but solid as well, as been both existent AND proven for many years more than your theory, I think I'll stick to tried-and-proven science.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Thank you for the kind words =).

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

Seriously?

Is that you in the video? If so, kinda cute.

But the rest? I dunno........

Look......the mass of our planet is WELL known. It cannot, by definition, be "hollow".

This is science...and "science" is not a four-letter word ( it's a seven-letter word..
)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Your reliance on government news agencies to report truth has told me all I need to know about you. You will get no more responses from me.

Your apparent paranoia regarding the news giants and their assumed determination to keep us from knowing our planet is supposedly bloody "hollow" tels me everything I need to know about this thread as well.

Mainly, that the truth could be staring you in the face and you'd suddenly find the wallpaper inordinately interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
don't take any notice about personal attacks on your appearance... for a start you're quite cute, and secondly people that judge based on looks are obviously repressed idiots

Appearances are not what's being discussed here...and the same goes for flattery.

Cold fusion has nothing to do with the solidity of Earth, as is evidenced by the HOT interior (note the word HOT) as you get closer to the center.

It was a nice effort.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
"i think i got it figured out now" ROFL

and come on, you post basically says" if you don't agree with me you're a no good for nothing sketpic, i'm right and theres nothing you can say to prove me wrong because you don't know what you're talking about. and i think im ugly so you better not say anything about it"
edit on 12-2-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This theory will be # on by most men. A man is not the originator of this idea. Hypathia was! She was killed because she tried to introduce this. Believe what you want I have my truth. She was the last living person with a brain that had access to the library at Alexandria. I will support her ideas over any modern scientist because she was more intelligent than all.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
One more thing. I was watching the video, and got about as far as there being TWo (not one, but TWO) suns in the middle of our planet.

are you serious? Have you EVER taken a science class? Gone to college for this? Anything?

If you had, you would know perfectly well that it is IMPOSSIBLE to have two suns chasing each other around inside of our planet. Earth would have been consumed years ago.

Once again, nice try, but unlikely to the point of...well, just plain unlikely. Thanks, and have a good day.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

The mass of the planet is well known by who? Mass acceptance? Stop confusing mass acceptance with fact.

"If an idea doesn't sound absurd it is not worth pursuing" Albert Einstein

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

This theory will be # on by most men. A man is not the originator of this idea. Hypathia was! She was killed because she tried to introduce this. Believe what you want I have my truth. She was the last living person with a brain that had access to the library at Alexandria. I will support her ideas over any modern scientist because she was more intelligent than all.

I'm sorry, did you just say that she was more intelligent than all? Our scientists who have discovered the possibility of super-earths and other dimensions, as well as figuring out the smallest particles and mapping out the entire scale of our universe, are dumber than this chick who existed thousands of years ago in a time where telescopes were unheard of?

good one. You almost had me going here.
edit on CSundaypm262630f30America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You lack of a basic understanding of Cold Fusion would explain your skepticism. These ideas will bring about free energy. Go educate yourself on cold fusion, using your own thoughts not what modern # science has programmed you to think.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You lack of a basic understanding of Cold Fusion would explain your skepticism. These ideas will bring about free energy. Go educate yourself on cold fusion, using your own thoughts not what modern # science has programmed you to think.

You lack a basic understanding of solar behavior. Two suns will NOT chase themselves around in a space the size of Earth. The heat signatures and fusion results would be clearly evident in the soil.

The fact we've found no indication of such activity says you're imaginative...nothing more.
edit on CSundaypm121233f33America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
op, stop taking yourself seriously. you're wasting energy

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by ProudBird

The mass of the planet is well known by who? Mass acceptance? Stop confusing mass acceptance with fact.

"If an idea doesn't sound absurd it is not worth pursuing" Albert Einstein

"If an idea is easily proved false, it is evidently a cold case, not cold fusion." - Me

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You're not understanding the idea which is obviously way over your head so i'll let you go now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join